PTWM #157 All the clobber, what a plucking knobber.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does no balls always have to go with her? Has she (and those brain washed, idiotic huns) forgotten that Mr PC took his "career break" to spend more time with Wilby? You know, the kid who's Level 3 autistic and thrives on routine, who, since the "career break" started, has now been put in nursery throughout the week (even though both his loving parents are jobless) and then left home alone most weekends with god knows who, whilst Tic Tac Tony follows his stinky wife around the country, so she can do all this, 100% not made up, amazing, fake work, like the jobless, worthless, sack of tit he is??

Reactions: 52
Saddest thing is that those nursery comments should never have been screenshot and shared on a public forum for strangers to scrutinise. When will she learn?! The nursery seem to be doing a fab job and hes coming on leaps and bounds. Its not their fault his mother over shares his life.
I thought this also.
What about the other parents of kids at the nursery, what if they don’t get this interaction about their child.? I for one wouldn’t be happy if I saw this and hadn’t had this within the first month of my child being there.🤔

Reactions: 17
Surely knowing that everything you put on the notes was going to be made public, would stop you from being completely honest and open?
We have a similar platform for my kids at pre school, when you sign up to it they explicitly say you must not share any photos etc from it. I'd be surprised if theirs doesn't.
[/QUOTE]
I imagine it does - she’s really really overstepped the mark here yet again. If I were that practitioner I’d be asking the manager to report a data breach. The sad part in all of this is that if all this gets messy, poor W will suffer.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
The nursery my child goes to as the exact same thing, I have no idea whether we are allowed to share the daily info on social media as it’s never crossed my mind to share it. Let the poor kid go to nursery and have fun without it being pimped out for her benefit.

Reactions: 27
London already, She only announced she was going yesterday.. and why do they both have to go.?
Surely it would be her and Jo🤷🏼‍♀️
Baffles me that she dumps her kids as often as she does and no one authority questions it🤬

Reactions: 26
I am constantly baffled at how her huns think this is normal behaviour for a mother of 6, a mother whose toddler is “level 3 autistic”. They are never home. Like what are her huns thinking when she goes away for the night AGAIN? It’s every week

Reactions: 44
We have a similar platform for my kids at pre school, when you sign up to it they explicitly say you must not share any photos etc from it. I'd be surprised if theirs doesn't.
I imagine it does - she’s really really overstepped the mark here yet again. If I were that practitioner I’d be asking the manager to report a data breach. The sad part in all of this is that if all this gets messy, poor W will suffer.
[/QUOTE]
And yet again she wouldn't take responsibility for it if it goes tits up for him. It will be trolls reporting her and them getting Wilby kicked out 🤔 i do hope all the children's schools have noted every little detail about that family! They have failed every single one of those kids and even edie to a degree, she's just lucky she has outside influence

Reactions: 23
And yet again she wouldn't take responsibility for it if it goes tits up for him. It will be trolls reporting her and them getting Wilby kicked out 🤔 i do hope all the children's schools have noted every little detail about that family! They have failed every single one of those kids and even edie to a degree, she's just lucky she has outside influence
[/QUOTE]
What is she trying to achieve by posting it? She put those reports on her public page - she must know the nursery are likely to see it. Either she thinks they'll fall at her feet and tell her how excited they are to be on her page, or she's deliberately trying to piss them off.

Reactions: 18
What is she trying to achieve by posting it? She put those reports on her public page - she must know the nursery are likely to see it. Either she thinks they'll fall at her feet and tell her how excited they are to be on her page, or she's deliberately trying to piss them off.
[/QUOTE]
It does make you wonder seeing as literally all her children (step and bio) have had issues with the schools just lately. Getting emailed about seb constantly, Lula "had" to move schools, she was moving edie at one point too, she wants to hold Wilby back a year from attending mainstream, the nursery as trying to rectify the habits that they have encouraged with Wilby.
Individually its nothing, but when you put it all together a larger picture there's no way on earth there isn't something written up about her and josh and the kids home lives

Reactions: 28
It does make you wonder seeing as literally all her children (step and bio) have had issues with the schools just lately. Getting emailed about seb constantly, Lula "had" to move schools, she was moving edie at one point too, she wants to hold Wilby back a year from attending mainstream, the nursery as trying to rectify the habits that they have encouraged with Wilby.
Individually its nothing, but when you put it all together a larger picture there's no way on earth there isn't something written up about her and josh and the kids home lives
[/QUOTE]
If she had social services on her case I think she'd be showing lots of idyllic happy family posts? Or does she think that's what she's doing?
ETA - I'm going for the longest thread of quoted posts here..

Reactions: 11
Couldn't give a tit what you think to be honest. I can spot bad practice a mile off and those two observations are worrying. They also are failing to meet his needs by removing their comfort. It's written all through eyfs policies and documents about how children are encouraged to have their favourite toys or familiar items and they are not to be removed. They should be incorporating this into other play, NOT removing them them giving them back as he works up to be being distressed.
The second observation said exactly that though? That they incorporated the animals into water and sand play.

Reactions: 19
The gruesome twosome are practically on my doorstep. I thought there was a bad stench in the air today, so glad I’ve not bumped into them 🤮 whoever said they look like a pair of local crack addicts has it spot on 🤣

Don’t want to get involved with the bad practice stuff, but this is just another shitshow Rashflaps has created with her oversharing and pimping out of her children’s private lives. Blows my mind how any professionals want to work with or be associated with her.

Reactions: 19
The second observation said exactly that though? That they incorporated the animals into water and sand play.
She can't report the Nursery because she'd have to give her name and details. In which case, given that she's said she is going to, Wibble's nursery can identify her on here. Then all the comments she's written on here about influencers & their kids, would put her own job as an early years practitioner in jeopardy.

The kid is clearly thriving in class. I think we can all see that, even if we are in a bit of a mood ✌

ETA: Rach stop sharing Wibble's private details you knob head. Find a more appropriate cash cow before people get hurt, not least him. Yeh?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

is it safe to come back?!

Just here to give my opinion… don’t shout at me…

I don’t see any problem with them encouraging him to play with the same toys as the other kids. He needs to learn how to interact with them and he could be excluding himself by being engrossed with his comfort toys. I would definitely be encouraging it.

Ok I’m leaving now 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Not knocking @EmilyChambers and her knowledge but nurseries run within educational settings won’t encourage multiple toys from home brought into the setting.

Wibble starts reception next September, that reception teacher with 20+ children has enough on their plate without one child needing a bag full of toys brought in as comfort aids. It just isn’t on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Why does no balls always have to go with her? Has she (and those brain washed, idiotic huns) forgotten that Mr PC took his "career break" to spend more time with Wilby? You know, the kid who's Level 3 autistic and thrives on routine, who, since the "career break" started, has now been put in nursery throughout the week (even though both his loving parents are jobless) and then left home alone most weekends with god knows who, whilst Tic Tac Tony follows his stinky wife around the country, so she can do all this, 100% not made up, amazing, fake work, like the jobless, worthless, sack of tit he is??
Because neither can be trusted alone, in case they cheat on the other. So are weirdly attached at the hip. When all their offspring are left behind to be brought up by random people. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Eldest is 33, started nursery at 11 months, was encouraged all those years ago to leave comforters at home (a blanket). No additional needs though.
Remember she only posts what she wants ‘US’ to see and any additional posts as ads.
She will be loving the little fall outs on here.

Reactions: 18
I'm simply not qualified to comment on the nursery situation. They're probably doing what they think is best and maybe if it isn't they'll try another approach. I think as a parent I'd be sad my child's comfort was removed but the difference between me and Rachel is I'd listen to their input and have a go at things.
I have reported to Ofsted before in my area and did have to give loads of details. But they don't pass them onto the setting.
Our school have banned screenshotting on that app and we acknowledged nothing must be shared.
She is taking a leaf out of theonlygirlinthehouse's book and passively aggressively bashing the setting in public. Probably because she hasn't got the courage to speak to them in private.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.