PTWM #157 All the clobber, what a plucking knobber.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the third time in a week she's referred to herself as Beyonce. And what does that idiot look like!
Where’s the Travelodge?! Like they ever book themselves into Travelodge when they are away for ‘work’?! Which they should do. Most charitable ventures would feel sick throwing money at beautiful, luxury hotels (and a whole new wardrobe) when they see what a difference it could make elsewhere.

Reactions: 44
It’s a shame the poster didn’t come back and tell us the real reason he left his job…

I know some of you are angry this morning but I would advise you not to waste your energy on them.
I too have been fuming in the past and continue to be amazed by the tit they get away with but it continues to happen and they seem to be making more money and using more and more people on a daily basis.
I have come to terms with the fact that her demise will happen one day and it will be her own doing. No one seems to be able to touch them or call them out.
I doubt very much that any professional services are involved as some imply and for that I’m sad for the children.
Torbay has a much bigger problem with families than what goes on with the Shambletons and I’m sure she probably knows that.

Patience is a virtue, it’s a waiting game but she will slip up. I just hope it doesn’t involve the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Where’s the Travelodge?! Like they ever book themselves into Travelodge when they are away for ‘work’?! Which they should do. Most charitable ventures would feel sick throwing money at beautiful, luxury hotels (and a whole new wardrobe) when they see what a difference it could make elsewhere.
No Travelodge I’ve booked has ever looked like that in London😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wanted to pop back and say hi, haven't been around for a while rachet was making me unreasonably angry, needed to step away.
Wanted to say recently did a CPD safeguarding course, domestic abuse came up, and who should be signpost too if we think someone is being abused. Not once was she mentioned, and we were in Paignton! We were warned about unofficial "charities" proporting to help and doing way more harm than good. I had an little chuckle to myself.
I think I may now be more qualified now to assist than Ratshit!! 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 72
But Jo doesn’t spend any money from the PTWM bank account according to them both and the new phone lie, sorry story but she’s ok booking probably v expensive hotels in London for NotBeyonce. Even travelodges and premier inns in the centre of london are hundreds in a nice area.

I just hope that as she gets bigger (not size but she’s doing that just fine on her own too!) she won’t be able to hide as well as she has done. More exposure for a liar is never a good thing. Hopefully she is her own downfall by getting too big for her boots!!!

Reactions: 24
Wonder whether Racket will mention the statistics of abuse related to England games considering the World Cup has started 🤔 she didn't bother during the Euros last year, she only said that "football and alcohol don't make people abuse their partner".

• Wow
Reactions: 35
But Jo doesn’t spend any money from the PTWM bank account according to them both and the new phone lie, sorry story but she’s ok booking probably v expensive hotels in London for NotBeyonce. Even travelodges and premier inns in the centre of london are hundreds in a nice area.

I just hope that as she gets bigger (not size but she’s doing that just fine on her own too!) she won’t be able to hide as well as she has done. More exposure for a liar is never a good thing. Hopefully she is her own downfall by getting too big for her boots!!!
I looked last night, it was £515 for the night

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
And what sort of ‘boss’ wouldn’t have a grip on expenditure. PA’s don’t go around booking expensive accommodation unless they know that is what is expected. As for the itinerary - there was definitely at least one webinar on there, the rest just seemed to be ‘words’ so not quite sure why they needed 2 nights away in London for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wanted to pop back and say hi, haven't been around for a while rachet was making me unreasonably angry, needed to step away.
Wanted to say recently did a CPD safeguarding course, domestic abuse came up, and who should be signpost too if we think someone is being abused. Not once was she mentioned, and we were in Paignton! We were warned about unofficial "charities" proporting to help and doing way more harm than good. I had an little chuckle to myself.
I think I may now be more qualified now to assist than Ratshit!! 😄
Well done for recognising when you need to step away. Not worth upsetting your self over.
The problem is with R it’s not a case of just not liking her anymore and unfollowing like you would with any other influencers. Once you realise damage she has done to other women (Vanessa, her step daughters, the boys mum) and the scams she continues to pull off I honestly feel like she needs to be stopped and she is dangerous. Someone who’s pleas for help she ignores is going to get seriously hurt one day, or worse… 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 32
He clearly doesn’t trust her, its why he is with her 24/7
They can't trust each other if they're not in constant eyeshot. Being married and having a baby together wasn't enough, because they were shagging in the woods behind his wife and her partner's backs.

Reactions: 26
Wonder whether Racket will mention the statistics of abuse related to England games considering the World Cup has started 🤔 she didn't bother during the Euros last year, she only said that "football and alcohol don't make people abuse their partner".
I was thinking this, I wonder whether she will do a shout out and put up helplines that might be of need to all those ladies who live in fear when their partners have been to watch the football and the team has lost.
Not a situation I have ever been in, But I’ve witnessed it, And after all that’s what the Patron saint of Patchwork portrays.🤬

Reactions: 19
WTF is sloshy wearing? He’s looked in the mirror and that’s the outfit than won? He looks like his mother dressed him, someone needs to tell her his school trousers are a bit short 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I quite often travel to London for work from the SW, I have to get up ridiculously early but can go there and back by train in a day. They certainly don't need to stay two nights (are we sure it's only 2 nights?) and why are they both going anyway?!!

Reactions: 31
It still makes me mad that she even said that 😡 she knows duck all about triggers and football games is one of the top ones that triggers abusers to go off on one. Surely that's basic knowledge 🤦‍♀️
Yes they are abusers whether they drink or not, but alcohol and losing a game heightens the chance of it happening! Its not rocket science really is it!
Its the same if an abuser has had a bad day at work, he/she will come home and take it out on their partner! Considering she thinks she knows it all, she knows duck all!
I'm getting mad just thinking about it!

Just casually her throwing Jo under the money bus again.

The arrogance of it, changing things... yeah right, quick Google of her name and the knife under the pillow/kill Wayne comes up. Due diligence anyone?

Reactions: 26
I have to admit, I think their crappy parenting offends me far more than the show of self importance she puts on to her Instagram.

When she talks about social issues, she never gets it right and I do feel that any academic or professional listening will sympathise and placate her rather than truly listen. Shes a bit like a paper cut. Annoying and briefly painful.

The kids though, I could steam roller the pair of them over that. I just saw that Betsy's still job hunting. Has Rachael not helped her at all? Surely someone has reached out with a job for her. There are absolutely loads about in hospitality.

And what sort of ‘boss’ wouldn’t have a grip on expenditure. PA’s don’t go around booking expensive accommodation unless they know that is what is expected. As for the itinerary - there was definitely at least one webinar on there, the rest just seemed to be ‘words’ so not quite sure why they needed 2 nights away in London for that.
Has anyone got a screenshot of the itineninnarraerye? I've tried but couldn't get my phone to do it.

Reactions: 5
Mrs & Mr Hambleton only stay in high quality hotels, because they deserve it. She spends every day saving the lives of abused women and is now the "voice" for victims of DA in the UK.
Rachel Hambleton also deserves it because she had a traumatic childhood & was abandoned by her wicked mother who never even bought her trainers as a means of an apology.
Also Travelodge is not suitable for someone as important and classy as the Hambletons, it more of a refuge than a hotel, a place for teenagers to stay, when their old ma throws them out.
Teenagers like Betsy who has now been sent to notLiverpool to find herself 🧡.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thats a month's rent for me! No cost of living crisis for the Torbay Twatfaces Tories is there? And she has the absolute audacity to beg for £40k worth of tit she could buy out of the centres bank account

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.