PTWM #157 All the clobber, what a plucking knobber.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m disgusted. How on Earth does she continue getting away with this. They are a pair of narcissistic frauds hiding in plain sight. How dare they. I would walk out of any meeting they attempted to be involved in. Riding on the coat tails of genuine victims and living a life that so many hard working, qualified DA advocates could only dream of. They are treating this like they are going to a z list event, not something as important as this.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I’m disgusted. How on Earth does she continue getting away with this. They are a pair of narcissistic frauds hiding in plain sight. How dare they. I would walk out of any meeting they attempted to be involved in. Riding on the coat tails of genuine victims and living a life that so many hard working, qualified DA advocates could only dream of. They are treating this like they are going to a z list event, not something as important as this.
It’s absolutely disgusting, it’s all a big game to them 🤬

Reactions: 24
She's not interested in anything that isn't either making her money in some way, or making her look like the amazing hero she thinks she is.

She's a jumped up, unqualified chav from the arse end of nowhere whose ego is almost as unnaturally inflated as that floppy bottom lip, plus she's an abuser herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
How do these people that meet with her not do their due diligence?! They had an affair behind their respective partner/spouses backs, then proceeded to knock an extremely vulnerable woman while she was broken. Used her poor mental health to steal her children and continues to throw her under the bus while slagging off/gloating about having her sons in equal measure. Nobody knows what went on in that marriage and, yes, affairs do happen but what they did following that is despicable. Yet here they are off to discuss DA and family courts, via the runway. Every single child in that household is being exploited for her own gain, I’m different ways, I just hope they all find a way to break that cycle in adulthood.

ETA - she will never ever be my voice and I can’t see many other women wanting her to represent them either, considering she ignores most people’s pleas for help.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Oh good grief, she's on one this morning isn't she?
She's the voice of nothing but her self absorbed self

Trigger Warning ✅

Since Thursday last week, the news has been jam packed with the findings of the report into West Midlands Police over the murder of Raneem Oudh and Khaola Saleem by Raneems Husband. She's was 22. She rang the Police and reported him several times. The last time being just before he stabbed her and her Mother Khaola to death. They were ignored, and this inquiry along with multiple others across several police forces has embedded and highlighted the institutional sexism and racism toward DA victims, that is rife all over the UK.

She hasn't mentioned it once. Not one single time. It's been huge for four days and she hasn't even linked an article or petition and neither have her unqualified minions. Instead she's pissing around playing dress up with Instagrams best attempt at Forrest Gump.

Do duck OFF dear.

A93256BE-AE1D-4A68-8B95-37EE2D193802.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
Oh good grief, she's on one this morning isn't she?
She's the voice of nothing but her self absorbed self

Trigger Warning ✅

Since Thursday last week, the news has been jam packed with the findings of the report into West Midlands Police over the murder of Raneem Oudh and Khaola Saleem by Raneems Husband. She's was 22. She rang the Police and reported him several times. The last time being just before he stabbed her and her Mother Khaola to death. They were ignored, and this inquiry along with multiple others across several police forces has embedded and highlighted the institutional sexism and racism toward DA victims, that is rife all over the UK.

She hasn't mentioned it once. Not one single time. It's been huge for four days and she hasn't even linked an article or petition and neither have her unqualified minions. Instead she's pissing around playing dress up with Instagrams best attempt at Forrest Gump.

Do duck OFF dear.

View attachment 1748106
She never mentions high profile cases, she barely remembered to post about domestic violence awareness month. I'm shocked she's managed to get herself along to a "proper" event.

Reactions: 27
Nope, I absolutely cannot get on board with these 2 bleeping controlling narcissists being a ‘voice’ for anything let alone poor actual DV women (and men but according to Rancid men can’t be DV sufferers in her no men’s except Sloshy and Jobby Jordan club).

she was in an equally (by her very own admission) abusive relationship (I’m not even sure id call it abusive - id say toxic and angry) and is so very clearly using the women at her centre’s stories as if they are her own. How on earth are these educated people at the courts not able to see through the two of them. If they walked in dressed as they are into any sort of serious work setting I’d laugh and leave. It’s not a bleeping fashion show, this is people’s lives you are dealing with.

so what, she’s been to court with the STILL love of her life Waynebo and now she’s a bleeping expert. I changed a light bulb last night does that make me an electrician?!

piss off the both of you. The quicker you are found out for the better for everyone’s sake.

the only thing I’m hoping for is that during these next few meetings the actual intelligent people ask her questions and start tripping her up and seeing through her web of lies.

sorry for all the swearing, I’m just so angry!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
How do these people that meet with her not do their due diligence?! They had an affair behind their respective partner/spouses backs, then proceeded to knock an extremely vulnerable woman while she was broken. Used her poor mental health to steal her children and continues to throw her under the bus while slagging off/gloating about having her sons in equal measure. Nobody knows what went on in that marriage and, yes, affairs do happen but what they did following that is despicable. Yet here they are off to discuss DA and family courts, via the runway. Every single child in that household is being exploited for her own gain, I’m different ways, I just hope they all find a way to break that cycle in adulthood.

ETA - she will never ever be my voice and I can’t see many other women wanting her to represent them either, considering she ignores most people’s pleas for help.
I really hope I'm wrong here but has anyone else thought that the voicemails sent by "someone" saved by sloshy are going to be used to paint him as a "survivor/victim" and they're going to put him forward as the voice of men having to go through the family court? Although I can imagine any senior judge listening to that monotone will be 💤 before long.

P.s can't wait to see her outfit 🙈.

Reactions: 21
I really hope I'm wrong here but has anyone else thought that the voicemails sent by "someone" saved by sloshy are going to be used to paint him as a "survivor/victim" and they're going to put him forward as the voice of men having to go through the family court? Although I can imagine any senior judge listening to that monotone will be 💤 before long.

P.s can't wait to see her outfit 🙈.
Getting sacked by the Police Force for abusing your power and pulling them into disrepute with your behaviour. Then peddling yourself in public as a victim of anything (family court or whatever,) is a level of Cognitive Dissonance that needs psychiatric evaluation. If he were to do that, that would show a complete break from social norms and reality 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Getting sacked by the Police Force for abusing your power and pulling them into disrepute with your behaviour. Then peddling yourself in public as a victim of anything (family court or whatever,) is a level of Cognitive Dissonance that needs psychiatric evaluation. If he were to do that, that would show a complete break from social norms and reality 🤷🏻‍♀️.
Although he would do anything if the most beautiful woman in his world stamped her feet, demanded it and paid him with the use of her bank card to buy stupid looking clothes.

Reactions: 20
She's not interested in anything that isn't either making her money in some way, or making her look like the amazing hero she thinks she is.

She's a jumped up, unqualified chav from the arse end of nowhere whose ego is almost as unnaturally inflated as that floppy bottom lip, plus she's an abuser herself.
I couldn’t have put it better myself. That is exactly what she is.

Reactions: 12
I know we go over this again and again, but how do the huns not see anything wrong with this at all? Both parents abandon their kids for a jolly to London. Jolly to London involves messing around taking hideous photo booth photos, an expensive hotel room and a fashion show. I've never been "lucky" enough to travel with work, but assumed it would involve something like a Travelodge and straight out the door in the morning to actual work, not ponce around taking photos and videos for Instagram?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Hey Slosh.
Yes off you go and be a voice for Domestic abuse?! What the actual duck.
You are a vile excuse for a man. You are a lying perpetrator who cheated on and abused his wife, so much so it sent her into the depths of mental despair. Not satisfied with that, you subjected her and your two sons to the most horrific court case. You continue to bully and abuse your sons and let your evil 2nd wife film it for monetary gain. Shamefully sacked from the police force and off you go in your “cute” new slacks and jumper combo thinking you are a spokesperson for family courts?
duck OFF.
The sooner you pair of swindling abusers are made accountable the better.
Fred and Rose West would be better advocates than you pair of scummy cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Although he would do anything if the most beautiful woman in his world stamped her feet, demanded it and paid him with the use of her bank card to buy stupid looking clothes.
That is true. However Josh is an adult and is responsible for his own actions. He makes his own choices. If she has an element of control, he gives it to her.

Hypothetically, if he did speak out as an advocate for anything and was sacked. He's doing so with the full knowledge of why he was sacked and that she has lied about it, that suggests he has no concept of humility or consequence for his actions. Its rampant dissonance.🤦🏻‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.