PTWM #155 Rach Loves Wayne 4Eva!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so sorry but I would have done that drive at 18 and in the dark (maybe not in 6 hours cause stoping for snacks is essential 🤣) I have always loved and been a confident driver and even now drive all over the country. I will see myself out 😜
Got to agree, 18 year old newer drivers are pretty fearless. I think it’s great she did that drive, then again I’d think it was great if anyone did it. I’ve been a nervous driver for so long, it’s actually prevented me taking the kids anywhere. I don’t even like leaving my tiny little town by car. I just get scared. So to Bratsy and anyone else who drives further than half an hour, I applaud your bravery! Genuinely.

Reactions: 23
Hi, I can't keep up with the PTWM threads at all! Coz they move do fast, by why has Betsy moved to Liverpool? And is she living with a follower?!

Reactions: 6
Hi, I can't keep up with the PTWM threads at all! Coz they move do fast, by why has Betsy moved to Liverpool? And is she living with a follower?!
She's moved in with a Hun R met on her book tour and has a job in footlocker. This is instead of 1) going to uni 2) traveling to Australia 3( moving to London

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
That wasn't the concern, it was more to do with a new driver being on motorways in the dark at rush hour. But yeah she made it, hopefully she will stay away from Toxic Tina for good.
I drove on the motorway everyday to get to work from the day after I passed my test, it was dark in winter. I really don’t think it’s a big deal, being overly cautious can be dangerous too.
She’ll not get much done living in the NW without using motorways, we’ve got loads of them.
My only concern with the time they chose was it would take ages because of the traffic, I’d have left around 10am to avoid it.

I thought the footlocker job was a joke, she hasn’t actually said what the job is, has she?

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I drove on the motorway everyday to get to work from the day after I passed my test, it was dark in winter. I really don’t think it’s a big deal, being overly cautious can be dangerous too.
She’ll not get much done living in the NW without using motorways, we’ve got loads of them.
My only concern with the time they chose was it would take ages because of the traffic, I’d have left around 10am to avoid it.

I thought the footlocker job was a joke, she hasn’t actually said what the job is, has she?
I thought it was someone taking the piss on here, I don't think it's been confirmed.

Reactions: 16
I’m all for kids taking risks and making mistakes but not with driving. The two near misses I’ve had this year were due to other drivers being dicks and acting like they’re the only people on the motorway. You’ll only take a big risk and make a mistake once that way 🤷🏼‍♀️

Agree, it’s very odd, is he going to have to sleep in the caravan when he comes back?
Everyone you get on the road is a risk when you think about it. Yes, I'd have preferred my own to do that drive in the daylight. It's all life experience isn't it.

Personally I wish Betsy well and hope it does work out for her, she is 18 and been henpecked forever no doubt so gets some freedom.

Reactions: 11
Raq is going to want to know Betsys every move. That’s why she’s let her paid Hun move her into her house. Hopefully B does do well, frees herself from her toxic mother & finds some genuine friends.

Reactions: 16
I thought someone said on Patrecon she said Betsy had a job in footlocker?
I think R will tell her Wilby is pining for her. She'll be home by Christmas

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Why does she insist on taking videos of Jen when Jen clearly isn’t comfortable. It’s not even funny, it’s shocking behaviour.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I thought someone said on Patrecon she said Betsy had a job in footlocker?
I think R will tell her Wilby is pining for her. She'll be home by Christmas
Or she will send Wilby to live with Betsy because his level 3 autism has made him become too violent for Torbay and Liverpool has the best SENCO provision so they can cope both him.as Rachel is covered on horrific scratches and bites and keeps horrifically vomiting with all the sobbing she is doing over it

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does she insist on taking videos of Jen when Jen clearly isn’t comfortable. It’s not even funny, it’s shocking behaviour.
She does it with the decorators too. They’ve asked her not to put them on camera and she keeps sneakily getting them in coz the huns think he’s fit or laughing saying ‘watch him run away or hide when he sees I’ve got the phone’ 🙄
Also I think footlocker was a joke, she’s only said on patreon B’s got a job in retail, we don’t know where.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s made me really angry that she’s done that to Jen. It just shows how she doesn’t respect peoples boundaries & thinks she can do what she wants. Classic abusive behaviour.
It’s not like she has a small following there could be 100 reasons why someone don’t want to be shown. Really they don’t even need a reason. She should respect them.

Its all just a game to get seeing how far she can push people.

Reactions: 34
Don't mind me. I'm just here still trying to find a reason for this move 🙋🏻‍♀️. Any help would be totally welcomed.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Don't mind me. I'm just here still trying to find a reason for this move 🙋🏻‍♀️. Any help would be totally welcomed.

Probably to let Bratsy *think* she's striking out on her own and being independent, without actually letting her. She'll be under Jenna's beady (expertly made up) eye, her every move will be reported back to Fungus Flaps, with the texts being shared for all to see.

Reactions: 31
The way she sweeps the camera not once but twice past Jen making her cover her face, she even tells her not to and then uploads it for all to see.
I'd be grabbing that phone and ramming it down her throat!

Reactions: 30
The way she sweeps the camera not once but twice past Jen making her cover her face, she even tells her not to and then uploads it for all to see.
I'd be grabbing that phone and ramming it down her throat!
Jen needs to start shouting "PayPal" every time Rambo's filming. She'll never upload that 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.