PTWM #155 Rach Loves Wayne 4Eva!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Outta curiosity where is Rachaeleleleles dimples gone ? Too much fuller maybe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am so sorry but I would have done that drive at 18 and in the dark (maybe not in 6 hours cause stoping for snacks is essential 🤣) I have always loved and been a confident driver and even now drive all over the country. I will see myself out 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I am so sorry but I would have done that drive at 18 and in the dark (maybe not in 6 hours cause stoping for snacks is essential 🤣) I have always loved and been a confident driver and even now drive all over the country. I will see myself out 😜
Got to agree- no big deal - I was driving in the dark to raves all over the country at her age.
Over infantising the young does them no good - life at that age should be carefree, full of risk taking, making mistakes - and learning from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Same! I passed my test at 17 and drove all over at any time day or night- I remember going out at 3am once to meet a boy who lived over half an hour away from me 🤣 absolutely no fear at that age and I kind of think that’s how it should be (within reason!). Make mistakes, live your life, learn lessons…Although I 100% cannot wrap my head around why she’s moved in with one of the huns in her son’s room who’s only at uni- does he not come back for Christmas or anything?! My sister is at uni atm and my dad doesn’t go in her room at all or hasn’t changed anything because it’s still hers 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
I’m guessing that Raq is paying Jenna for BeKind to live there. Her usual modus operandi of friendship.

Reactions: 38
I’m all for kids taking risks and making mistakes but not with driving. The two near misses I’ve had this year were due to other drivers being dicks and acting like they’re the only people on the motorway. You’ll only take a big risk and make a mistake once that way 🤷🏼‍♀️

I 100% cannot wrap my head around why she’s moved in with one of the huns in her son’s room who’s only at uni- does he not come back for Christmas or anything?! My sister is at uni atm and my dad doesn’t go in her room at all or hasn’t changed anything because it’s still hers 🤷🏼‍♀️
Agree, it’s very odd, is he going to have to sleep in the caravan when he comes back?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m all for kids taking risks and making mistakes but not with driving. The two near misses I’ve had this year were due to other drivers being dicks and acting like they’re the only people on the motorway. You’ll only take a big risk and make a mistake once that way 🤷🏼‍♀️

Agree, it’s very odd, is he going to have to sleep in the caravan when he comes back?
The caravan isn’t even in her garden; it’s her parents isn’t it?

Reactions: 6
What's the issue with B driving to Liverpool on her own? If she felt confident enough to do it, I don't see a problem. She obviously got there safely.

Good luck to her, I say. The further she is from that toxic environment, the better. Hopefully this will give her the reality check she needs and reaches out to her sisters eventually.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm really confused. It looks as though all trace of Jenna's son has been removed from the room. Isn't he home for Christmas? Most uni students finish beginning of December.

Reactions: 20
I would be gutted if my 18 year old moved hours away to work in a shoe shop and stay in the spare room of someone my age who follows me on Instagram 🙈
Again, another example of her wonderful safeguarding. Sending her child to live with an Instagram follower....

Reactions: 22
I'm really confused. It looks as though all trace of Jenna's son has been removed from the room. Isn't he home for Christmas? Most uni students finish beginning of December.
I doubt it's even true. Probably the spare bedroom. We know how our Rach loves to tell a lie!

Reactions: 16
Pretty sure she said Betsy is staying in her friends sons bedroom whilst he's at uni. And she was saying how Betsy and him are constantly on the phone to each other all day everyday (making out like they're girlfriend/boyfriend) and if anything comes of it she would pay for the wedding and her friend who Betsy is living with would organise it as Scousers are better at organising things
Why is she obsessed with blowing smoke up scousers arses? “Oh they’re so fashionable” “oh they do the best make up” “oh they’re so glam”, like yeah, I’m sure people from Liverpool are awesome. But Jesus wept, RatSnatch is acting like they’re a rare and exotic breed! What next? “Oh scousers cure blind orphans of blindness AND being orphans!” It’s weird and obsessive at this point. May as well line up all the Liverpudlians you can find, so she can personally lick their arseholes. 😑🤦🏻‍♀️ embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Maybe he’s being demoted to the caravan on the driveway.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's the issue with B driving to Liverpool on her own? If she felt confident enough to do it, I don't see a problem. She obviously got there safely.

Good luck to her, I say. The further she is from that toxic environment, the better. Hopefully this will give her the reality check she needs and reaches out to her sisters eventually.
That wasn't the concern, it was more to do with a new driver being on motorways in the dark at rush hour. But yeah she made it, hopefully she will stay away from Toxic Tina for good.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.