PTWM #155 Rach Loves Wayne 4Eva!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calling bullshit that she drove herself and in less than 6 hours.
E6D3DF0D-B58F-40BC-99C3-9055DF97E337.jpeg

Reactions: 13
Calling bullshit that she drove herself and in less than 6 hours.
View attachment 1720848
"A new little life"? Escaping her evil mother & stepfather to live in a caravan in a huns garden?
And also creating space in the potting shed for one of the other unwanted children.
Lush.
I think they might move Wilby in there, as he's getting under their feet in the main house.
He'll have a "new Little life" in the shed with his iPad & his plastic animals 😔.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
What’s she doing in Liverpool in her “new life” apart from staying in someone’s house? Is she studying/got a job? Or just there because she can be??

Reactions: 17
Pretty sure she said Betsy is staying in her friends sons bedroom whilst he's at uni. And she was saying how Betsy and him are constantly on the phone to each other all day everyday (making out like they're girlfriend/boyfriend) and if anything comes of it she would pay for the wedding and her friend who Betsy is living with would organise it as Scousers are better at organising things

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Pretty sure she said Betsy is staying in her friends sons bedroom whilst he's at uni. And she was saying how Betsy and him are constantly on the phone to each other all day everyday (making out like they're girlfriend/boyfriend) and if anything comes of it she would pay for the wedding and her friend who Betsy is living with would organise it as Scousers are better at organising things
duck me, the kid's 18 and already Racket is trying to marry her off!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I'm about 30 miles away from Liverpool. It really is a fantastic city. Loads of culture, amazing things to see and do. But would I move there to work in a shop?? No! But if we dont have to see Bratsy in all her mumbling, sneering glory everyday she can go and work in the local Pound Bakery selling sausage rolls for me. Reach for the stars Bekind 😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I would be gutted if my 18 year old moved hours away to work in a shoe shop and stay in the spare room of someone my age who follows me on Instagram 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Shall we have a little wager on how long she'll be away for? I'm saying 3weeks tops....any takers?
Possibly 3 weeks, or she might enjoy the normality of living away from her evil mother and dysfunctional family & never return.
Unless Jenna the hun & her family are just as nuts as the Hambletons & she'll prefer her own dysfunctional family & miss living in the shed 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is she dead? She's bleeping nuts.
View attachment 1720954
Her little 18 years? What does that mean? Is it different to 18 normal years?
Most people know she cannot write properly & she cannot speak properly, although her speach isn't entirely her problem, most people would struggle to speak clearly with those lips.
But she can't even write a simple sentence that makes any sense.
Did she actually go to school beyond infant school?
Edit to add, did she actually go to school beyond pre-school?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why has her child moved away to work in a show shop ? Surely there are ships near her . Odd bunch

Reactions: 10
Why is she thanking John Lewis for their xmas ad???
I’m assuming because she was in foster care and the ad is about foster parents.

You lot are clearly having memory problems today! Why are you fussing about Betsy driving in the dark, she’s used to it from her illegal taxiing through the night! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 49
We all know how it’s going to play out. Everyone in Liverpool will be sending Ragu messages on how amazing and kind Beunkind is, all sobbing horrifically. She will be the world best shoe seller ever to have walked the earth.
Then… the trolls will do something to loose her the job, the woman she’s staying with will turn out to be toxic. Her and B will have rows and blame her for everything even though we all know she’s a gobby sneery cow.

She will be back home to be babysitter and tat shop worker for good in a few weeks time.

She’s a replica of her nasty mother, who has the longest pile of toxic people. Bekind already has a few on her pile which will just grow like her vile mothers. It’s the only outcome.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I’m assuming because she was in foster care and the ad is about foster parents.

You lot are clearly having memory problems today! Why are you fussing about Betsy driving in the dark, she’s used to it from her illegal taxiing through the night! 🤪
She will probably be doing that in her new home town too, illegal taxi driving.
Beunkind is so like her old mother, if there's a way of earning money & it's illegal, do it anyway, money is money, isn't that right Rachel Hambleton?
Part time parent, full time criminal 😑.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.