PTWM #155 Rach Loves Wayne 4Eva!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rach you ok hun?
6A8E76B4-91D8-4497-B100-9CF63A607218.jpeg

Absolutely no way she is doing this journey driving her car on her own and leaving Paignton after 3pm. It’s going dark from about 4pm. I drove up north on Monday (carefully edited the map here!) and I timed my journey so I'd get there just before dusk.
DAFA840F-F0CA-4151-89EF-F84D1D96CEE6.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Clearly coat hanger gob rancid would rather duck about making vases than see off bratsy.
Mam of the year... wasn't she only saying the other day about spending more time with her kids?
Then her first offspring moves out & she dosent even see her off. Nice one.
It was probably Bratsy’s punishment for leaving her..

Reactions: 9
Won't be long before R starts to send betsy guilt tripping messages, especially when she sees how much fun B will have! We all know R gets jealous and doesn't want her kids to succeed more than she did!

Reactions: 33
She doesn’t read here but after it being mentioned whether GG is still on the scene and there is our answer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think this is for our benefit guys. Jen was picking her up for a day out yesterday on the live, she didn’t know where she was going.
I think she forgets huns see her page too and will be questioning why she didn’t see her daughter off.
Doesn’t read here?! Pah! Ha ha ha! She’s obsessed with us 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I honestly don't get why Betsy is moving. For work or uni, I'd totally get that. But just because she can, seems a bit odd at 18. I could have understood her going off travelling, that would have made sense to me but I just can't get my head round this. It's bloody weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I honestly don't get why Betsy is moving. For work or uni, I'd totally get that. But just because she can, seems a bit odd at 18. I could have understood her going off travelling, that would have made sense to me but I just can't get my head round this. It's bloody weird.
Hi. Welcome to my mind whenever it thinks about this turn of events 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Me neither. Rach met jenna on her tour in 2017/2018. Met up with them once in Liverpool during the poverty tour last year, stayed at her parents caravan for a few days in the summer and then jenna visited R for a few days over Easter. I just can't my head round someone moving in your house, that you've met 3 times. It's all just weird.

Reactions: 45
Tbh if I had a mother like R, I'd duck off miles away for no reason aswell 🤣🤣
Tbh I had a terrible mother just different way to R and I fucked off at almost 17 without even telling her, snuck out in the middle of the night and got on a train to 230 miles away. Had a live in job all sorted. She had no control over me and my life at all.
Difference here is, R has organised this and she will probably be bankrolling B, so she is still in control whatever way.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Relatable Rach strikes again....country in a cost of living crisis, homeless figures out of control.....anyone want to buy a £500,000+ house?
:rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
Rule book of how to make idiots feel sorry for you: don't be there when your first born leaves!

Inbox......incoming in 3......2.......1

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.