PTWM #155 Rach Loves Wayne 4Eva!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it possible that her management views the comments on here

its the blatant lies, that horrify me .. they are stupid lies ..so many and always
noticed here …surely someone in his office ( assuming he has one) ..thinks
Hey, thats a lie ..she said different yesterday …

Reactions: 25
Run Betsy Run!!!! I know she's a madam but I do think getting away from that toxic environment will help her massively grow up and realise normal families don't act the way hers does!!!

Reactions: 28
Run Betsy Run!!!! I know she's a madam but I do think getting away from that toxic environment will help her massively grow up and realise normal families don't act the way hers does!!!
See I was thinking that too but after looking at betsys Lara croft posts it seems who she is going to live with views the sexualisation of a woman’s body the same as her mother does. I’m presuming she would’ve taken the photos of her? The woman is obviously a massive hun and will probably be scared to say no to Betsy in case it upsets her master. Betsy would’ve been better travelling and gaining some life experience away from her mother’s circle of paid friends.

Reactions: 20
I'd be mortified if nursery staff had ever given me a parent of the week award. I think its BS. If it was genuinely given to them then as I parent I would be questioning the rationale behind it/the professionalism of the practitioners working there. They are there to meet W's needs not stroke her oversized bottom lip ego 🙄
Let's hope the staff are secret Tattlers and they've done it in a patronising way!

I couldn’t marry, let alone sleep with a man who has smoother looking legs than me, I mean he looks hairless all over, it’s just plain weird!!
Silky all over!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
It’s odd how she’s went from travelling to Australia to moving to London to flat share go now living in her mums friends spare room 🤔 I wonder if there’s a legal reason she can’t get a travel visa 👃 🤧
Is GG still on the scene?

Reactions: 17
Shouldn’t W be transitioning to a toddler bed soon, he’s looking quite big to be in a cot still?!
Yeah but then she'd have to do some actual parenting if he wouldn't go to bed nicely. (Likely as he has no routine). I'm surprised he's not tried to climb out yet.

Reactions: 15
Why does Josh need to text her to tell her Betsy is gone. Surely you would be there to see her off yourself if you cared that much.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Maybe it just me but what a odd time to leave for such a long drive, someone said R had stated that B was going to be following her mate in her own car, has she had enough driving experience of driving on a motorway at night time?

Reactions: 19
Maybe it just me but what a odd time to leave for such a long drive, someone said R had stated that B was going to be following her mate in her own car, has she had enough driving experience of driving on a motorway at night time?
And they will hit M6 Birmingham at rush hour too!

Reactions: 11
I’m just feeling a bit cheated I never got a parent award when any of mine were at nursery. I’m a pretty good parent if I say so myself 🤣🤣

Why would step Dad txt the mum and say Bratsys left. Would she not see her off herself, It’s HER daughter… what a strange response, What a strange family.🙈🙈🤡🤡🤡
She was too busy making a crap pottery thing and feeling so proud like she’d just given birth again 🤔

• Heart
Clearly coat hanger gob rancid would rather duck about making vases than see off bratsy.
Mam of the year... wasn't she only saying the other day about spending more time with her kids?
Then her first offspring moves out & she dosent even see her off. Nice one.

Reactions: 20
I’ve been driving a year and done several long journeys but still consider myself a new driver and certainly wouldn’t choose to drive at night, particularly on the motorway.

I’ve been driving a year and done several long journeys but still consider myself a new driver and certainly wouldn’t choose to drive at night, particularly on the motorway.
I’ve been driving 23 years and still try to avoid driving on the motorway at night.

Reactions: 11
She’s probably left at such a strange time as she’s doing a couple of airport runs in her illegal Uber on the journey there. Have to make the petrol money back somehow.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.