PTWM #155 Rach Loves Wayne 4Eva!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where/why is Betsy off to?
I’m sure there will be someone more informed than me but she has got herself a job (retail I think) in Liverpool and is going to work there and live with the LIverpool Hun who had the caravan in the garden that R stayed in.
Who knows it may be the making of her

Reactions: 13
Firstly, how the duck did Betsy pass her driving test if none of them know how to put screenwash in a VW polo which must be the most basic thing to do in a car. In order to pass the test, she should have known where the screenwash, oil, tyre pressures were etc etc. It's even more disturbing that Sloshy doesn't know. How on earth do they manage to put fuel in?

Secondly, this. Still amazes me how she can only cry from the outer corner of one eye.
View attachment 1717222
Her bottom lip & crusty chin give me the ick.

Reactions: 12
I’m sure there will be someone more informed than me but she has got herself a job (retail I think) in Liverpool and is going to work there and live with the LIverpool Hun who had the caravan in the garden that R stayed in.
Who knows it may be the making of her
She's working in footlocker as they don't have one local to her down south...:unsure:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I work in a nursery and have never heard anything so odd. What is the purpose exactly? It would have to be given on a rotational basis to be fair, in which wtf is the point?
This surely goes against everything that professional practices teach - partnering with parents, not offering judgement which surely goes both ways?! Not to mention it’s absolutely patronising and clearly doesn’t get awarded where ‘deserved’.

Reactions: 18
Shouldn’t W be transitioning to a toddler bed soon, he’s looking quite big to be in a cot still?!

Reactions: 20
In the run up to Christmas we have beggy Brenda with her Christmas Amazon wish list of approximately £65,000 to help the women and children she “supports” in little ole Torbay.
Meanwhile the rest of the country is in absolute turmoil and people are struggling to provide the most basic needs for their families. The Trussell trust have been on the news this morning explaining how dire the situation is.
She needs to get a bleeping grip of her pathetic self, ditch her hero complex and look at the bigger picture. I would have no issue at all with her if she was genuinely trying to help people at this time of year. I mean surely a food drive to provide a Christmas dinner and a stocking for the children would suffice.
E7DB531E-4110-4513-8D0E-F4467CEEBADD.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Shouldn’t W be transitioning to a toddler bed soon, he’s looking quite big to be in a cot still?!
He should have been in a bed ages ago but Rachael doesn’t want to deal with the inevitable that comes when transitioning ie the constant putting back into bed that all parents have to do.

Reactions: 31
Yes he should. My son was in a toddler bed at 18 months. He does get out when not tired and it’s a battle but that’s what being a parent is.

All too easy for her to leave him in there to cry it out I imagine 😢

Reactions: 17
Wonder if she’s growing the kids hair to be one of the long blondes so she can jump on her next bandwagon of “wobble wants to be a girl”

Reactions: 17
In the run up to Christmas we have beggy Brenda with her Christmas Amazon wish list of approximately £65,000 to help the women and children she “supports” in little ole Torbay.
Meanwhile the rest of the country is in absolute turmoil and people are struggling to provide the most basic needs for their families. The Trussell trust have been on the news this morning explaining how dire the situation is.
She needs to get a bleeping grip of her pathetic self, ditch her hero complex and look at the bigger picture. I would have no issue at all with her if she was genuinely trying to help people at this time of year. I mean surely a food drive to provide a Christmas dinner and a stocking for the children would suffice.View attachment 1718967
I can not believe you have the bare faced cheek to bring up the fact that millions of working families, the elderly and sick people in this country are suffering with food poverty. Not to mention fuel poverty, homelessness, 7 million waiting for essential operations within the NHS, extortionate and still rising interest rates, a violent crime epidemic, streets that look like landfills because councils can't fund basic environmental standards, and excessive numbers of child neglect/ abuse cases both present and historic. Oh and Schools having to consider 4 day weeks because they can't afford to heat or power the buildings for an extra day, more and more unions resorting to strike action as there members haven't seen a decent pay rise in 12 years, thousands of people in immigration centres that haven't been processed and have been left to rot with their children in filthy dangerous conditions, an upsurge in hate crime, big and small businesses having to fold leaving people unemployed suddenly with huge living costs to maintain, and the threat of nuclear war in Europe bubbling away In the background like a kettle. How dare you really.

Especially when there are clearly things more important for the government to provide like unlimited funds to schools, so everyone's little darlings get just their specific needs met (duck the rest of pupils,) and a handful of women in Torbay that can't let go of their loser partners without multiple clothing vouchers and a PowerPoint course of hypnotherapy.

Priorities ladies please. The mega 'vOIce' of Facebook Ma's is busy being self important about absolutely anything and everything that affects her.

(I'm in a mood again, can you tell 😂😂.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Firstly, how the duck did Betsy pass her driving test if none of them know how to put screenwash in a VW polo which must be the most basic thing to do in a car. In order to pass the test, she should have known where the screenwash, oil, tyre pressures were etc etc. It's even more disturbing that Sloshy doesn't know. How on earth do they manage to put fuel in?

Secondly, this. Still amazes me how she can only cry from the outer corner of one eye.
View attachment 1717222
This should have had a warning with it 🤮. That gob Reminds me of that thing on teletubbies noo noo the end of his pipe hahah

• Haha
Yes he should. My son was in a toddler bed at 18 months. He does get out when not tired and it’s a battle but that’s what being a parent is.

All too easy for her to leave him in there to cry it out I imagine 😢
Remember that time he allegedly climbed onto the kitchen table to eat some bread despite the benches being on top of it? You'd think with climbing skills that advanced, getting him into a bed would be a priority, before he climbs, falls and injures himself 🤔

Reactions: 28
This is another photo but Rachel has made sure that they aren't welcome in her family. Sloshy looks really bleeping creepy and leachy next to L. I'm also having lots of fizzy cats piss tonight just in case my posts turn into jibberish.
View attachment 1718045
To be honest, this is the happiest I’ve saw the prick look in ages. Maybe he’s doing a wee happy dance inside as he’s secretly loving the fact Queen bratsy is moving away. One less domineering female in his life to deal with. Sorry if this gets you grief from para Norma cos she doesn’t read here, actually I’m not sorry at all.

CBBCE8D6-3B35-4A4D-9F6A-A72C650FCF89.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
I wonder what the story would have been if rachaels stepmother had locked her toothbrush in a shed when she was a kid 🤔
Or if Edies stepmother did that to her, oh hang on a min, E dad would not allow that to happen!

Reactions: 21
I'm just waiting for the 3 pages long post that she's probably drafting right about now to post at 7pm about how much her heart hurts because her baby is no longer a baby but it's going to be all about her self really 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 35
I'm just waiting for the 3 pages long post that she's probably drafting right about now to post at 7pm about how much her heart hurts because her baby is no longer a baby but it's going to be all about her self really 🙄
It’s going to excruciating. Or maybe she’ll hold off until tomorrow and post it then as she’ll be so violently sobbing the tears will be like a tsunami falling down onto her knees.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.