PTWM #155 Rach Loves Wayne 4Eva!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I meant about the hair - they all look the same, including Wilby.

Also that's a very big coincidence - she filmed an ad for pet insurance just as Ethel was 'ill'.
Maybe she desperately needed the insurance cover, begged them to provide it with immediate effect and threw in "I'm an influwanker, I'll do an ad for you, I've got thousands of gullible followers"

• Wow
Reactions: 19
New thread title suggestion:

One less in the house as a kid turns Scouse, who cares when there’s an award to flounce

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Do you know what riles me? The fact she goes from tears to smirking and ‘Byyeee, thanks for listening, love u allll’ within the blink of an eye.

And what is wrong with that pre school? ‘Thank you for bringing Wilby into our lives’ 😵💫

View attachment 1717175
The top right photo is a classic example of a duper’s delight. Smirking as she is getting a thrill whilst knowingly deceiving folk.

here’s another example

Attachments

Reactions: 24
I work in a nursery and have never heard anything so odd. What is the purpose exactly? It would have to be given on a rotational basis to be fair, in which wtf is the point?
i worked at a nursery for 6 and half years and there was never a parents award 😂😂😂 what a twonk she really is.

Reactions: 32
Insta figures, daily average 2 😂
Fb figures are still falling steadily.
22CB04E4-E7B4-41E5-8C93-DBEDACA9330A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
God even his instagram is bloody boring 😴 Who the hell wants to know what kind of birds he has seen today. He has nothing going for him at all, he looks boring, talks with the monotone voice. If I was in his company (hell would freeze over first) I wouldn’t last 5 minutes, I would either fall asleep or tell him to shut the duck up. He is vile, I get major ick just looking at him and his gnarly teeth.
I quite like he still has that. Not my cup of tea but it’s like the one part of his life that she hasn’t quite snuffed out yet regardless how hard she tries.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I work in a nursery and have never heard anything so odd. What is the purpose exactly? It would have to be given on a rotational basis to be fair, in which wtf is the point?
I’m going to ask my daughter’s nursery where my parent of the week award is when I drop her off tomorrow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
i worked at a nursery for 6 and half years and there was never a parents award 😂😂😂 what a twonk she really is.
No parents awards at mine either...its either a pisstake or very, very patronising and given to the shittest parents to 'encourage' them

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Firstly, apologies for the 6 million notifications you all have recieved from me liking posts after a 2 day catch up, busy few days.
Secondly… she’s vile still.!
Nursery certificates, did all the other parents receive them too.? WTF.!!!
Anyway…. Go live your best life Bratsy, Don’t turn into the child your mother did at 18.🙈🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
How convenient that the boys aren't there🙄
View attachment 1717987
She’s definitely posted this for Tattle benefit. She couldn’t live without us.

Incidentally I’m getting so sick of this scumbag getting away with everything I’m not sure I can continue reading it all anymore, how can she do so much awful stuff and the only karma be how badly her and her husbands looks have gone in recent years?

Reactions: 27
She's not mentioned anything to do with Patchwork since she's seen YTS Alan, it's all about the Rachel brand from now on it seems!

Reactions: 28
She's not mentioned anything to do with Patchwork since she's seen YTS Alan, it's all about the Rachel brand from now on it seems!
I hope the huns notice she's dropped the DV angle. I wonder how many will continue to support her when they finally realise its all about lining her pockets!

Reactions: 23
I hope the huns notice she's dropped the DV angle. I wonder how many will continue to support her when they finally realise its all about lining her pockets!
The cult huns will for definite, she will tell them it’s because of trolls and they will do their hunny be kind mentally ill chat and continue to worship her manky minge and buy her overpriced sweary jumpers whilst sitting below a “live laugh love” vinyl sticker

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.