PTWM #155 Rach Loves Wayne 4Eva!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is he's proper ugly, got no job, friends or personality and his wife only ever stops crying and gets excited when she's gabbing on about Wayne. So toothbrush and kitchen duties are all he's got going for him I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️.

View attachment 1717693
Preeeeccciousss onneee

The thing is he's proper ugly, got no job, friends or personality and his wife only ever stops crying and gets excited when she's gabbing on about Wayne. So toothbrush and kitchen duties are all he's got going for him I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️.

View attachment 1717693
He looks like he knows how to give a girl a good time. By bleeping off to the furthest corner of the universe and taking his tit banter and boring as duck personality with him. bleeping wetwipe, he makes my nipples invert and my vagina close up. I'd need a general anaesthetic to love him the hardest ever. That motherfucker has never been hard in his life. Pencil dick!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This is what I meant about the hair - they all look the same, including Wilby.

Also that's a very big coincidence - she filmed an ad for pet insurance just as Ethel was 'ill'.

Reactions: 24
Lovey family outing without the boys she desperately wanted to take away from their biological mother.

The pic of Old Silky needs a trigger warning 🤮

Reactions: 22
Also, sorry things keep coming back to me, someone left their toothbrush by the laundry sink so J took the toothbrush and toothpaste and locked it in the front shed with a padlock. They thought it was Seb’s. He went to look but turned out it was B’s. What’s the betting it doesn’t stay there now they know it’s hers?
Who has time to bleeping do that?! Jobless, brainless bellend!

Reactions: 15
My heart genuinely hurts for those boys at times 😔 I hope their family whether it be from mum or dads side, step in because it truly is awful how they’re treated.

Ps when I say mum, I mean their real mum, not the fake one who stole them ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This is another photo but Rachel has made sure that they aren't welcome in her family. Sloshy looks really bleeping creepy and leachy next to L. I'm also having lots of fizzy cats piss tonight just in case my posts turn into jibberish.
847AB964-25D9-479C-9E52-ABAE3F8D886E.jpeg

Reactions: 18
I thought her ex was called tony. Who’s Wayne?! Sorry 😞
Wayne is “Tony”. She changed his name for her first fake book of lies. She also had the audacity to change Edies dads name (I believe, someone please correct me if I’m wrong) to Sam - the name of Josh’s ex wife.

Reactions: 26
Wayne is “Tony”. She changed his name for her first fake book of lies. She also had the audacity to change Edies dads name (I believe, someone please correct me if I’m wrong) to Sam - the name of Josh’s ex wife.
Thank you so much. I’ve been wanting to ask the whole of this thread! God she’s a sick witch getting ‘Sam’ in there somewhere!

Reactions: 27
How did the pet insurance ad come about then… did compare the market reach out to her really insensitive of them or did workshardforhermoney Jo contact them to offer Ratshits services.

can’t imagine if my dog was that poorly, that they might die I would be buzzing to do an ad.

or is the timeline not correct and it was more recently and she’s hidden the other dog to make this ad to look like it happened then?

how do these stupid moron huns not put two and two together when she said she needed like £8k to pay her vet bill, now it’s £4k? I think most people do have to pay outright first then they get the money back. Most people, not scammers, would need to credit card it then pay it back but that’s another story!

This is another photo but Rachel has made sure that they aren't welcome in her family. Sloshy looks really bleeping creepy and leachy next to L. I'm also having lots of fizzy cats piss tonight just in case my posts turn into jibberish.
View attachment 1718045
B looks so much like R, even her nose is starting to veer off centre.

I think this move will hit T hard; maybe R is trying to divide and conquer so they won’t gang up and go ISO their sisters together?

Reactions: 20
If I found out my prick of a step dad done that with my tooth brush I know what I would be doing with his !

and the seb cooking thing - what an actual dick ! Seb is gonna lamp him one day !
I wonder what the story would have been if rachaels stepmother had locked her toothbrush in a shed when she was a kid 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 43
He doesn't even seem to wander around cutting everyone's toenails any more, were his clippers part of his police kit that he had to hand in for his "career break"? 😂
Yeah it was to clip the badgers hoofs or whatever you call them !
mind when he went through his Vidal Sassoon phase of blow drying be kinds hair 🤮

I wonder what the story would have been if rachaels stepmother had locked her toothbrush in a shed when she was a kid 🤔
God that book would have been thicker than lord of the rings 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So convenient that Ethel was at deaths door when Raquel happened to have a pet insurance ad to film.

Feel for Wilbur he will miss bekind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.