PTWM #155 Rach Loves Wayne 4Eva!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is he's proper ugly, got no job, friends or personality and his wife only ever stops crying and gets excited when she's gabbing on about Wayne. So toothbrush and kitchen duties are all he's got going for him I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️.

8B343A00-B47B-4FEC-BC68-A263C82745B0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
The thing is he's proper ugly, got no job, friends or personality and his wife only ever stops crying and gets excited when she's gabbing on about Wayne. So toothbrush and kitchen duties are all he's got going for him I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️.

View attachment 1717693
He doesn't even seem to wander around cutting everyone's toenails any more, were his clippers part of his police kit that he had to hand in for his "career break"? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58
God even his instagram is bloody boring 😴 Who the hell wants to know what kind of birds he has seen today. He has nothing going for him at all, he looks boring, talks with the monotone voice. If I was in his company (hell would freeze over first) I wouldn’t last 5 minutes, I would either fall asleep or tell him to shut the duck up. He is vile, I get major ick just looking at him and his gnarly teeth.

Reactions: 30
Sorry to go back to the nursery award ceremony again but I can’t get my head round it.
I know she’s a liar and spouts a load of bull tit but is she really that full of herself!??
She must have skin like a rhino imagine the embarrassment of it all if she has lied and the nursery get wind of it. The whole episode is a red flag in itself and enough to send the nursery running to childrens services…. If it’s a lie…. If not then the nursery are well overdue a safeguarding inspection.
I'd be mortified if nursery staff had ever given me a parent of the week award. I think its BS. If it was genuinely given to them then as I parent I would be questioning the rationale behind it/the professionalism of the practitioners working there. They are there to meet W's needs not stroke her oversized bottom lip ego 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I couldn’t marry, let alone sleep with a man who has smoother looking legs than me, I mean he looks hairless all over, it’s just plain weird!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ratchet and emily both posted dog related videos exactly 3 hours ago....coincidence?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A parent of the week award is so unprofessional, not to mention it fosters a completely competitive environment between parents. Just awful. I’d never send my child to a nursery that gave our parent of the week awards 🤢

Reactions: 54
A parent of the week award is so unprofessional, not to mention it fosters a completely competitive environment between parents. Just awful. I’d never send my child to a nursery that gave our parent of the week awards 🤢
I work in a nursery and have never heard anything so odd. What is the purpose exactly? It would have to be given on a rotational basis to be fair, in which wtf is the point?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I work in a nursery and have never heard anything so odd. What is the purpose exactly? It would have to be given on a rotational basis to be fair, in which wtf is the point?
Is the nursery taking the piss? Maybe they are trolling her too ?

Reactions: 26
Also, sorry things keep coming back to me, someone left their toothbrush by the laundry sink so J took the toothbrush and toothpaste and locked it in the front shed with a padlock. They thought it was Seb’s. He went to look but turned out it was B’s. What’s the betting it doesn’t stay there now they know it’s hers?
That’s so sad to read. He’s a nasty bleep. Weak excuse of a man. Bully. Drunk. Nasty pathetic excuse for a father.

Reactions: 25
Well I’m so glad that while Ethel was at the vets hanging on by a thread, old flabber lip was merrily taking the piss out of her other dog being lonely and ignoring her devastated daughter to film an advert for go compare! What a piece of tit she is!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.