PTWM #155 Rach Loves Wayne 4Eva!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me, josh is childish and its borderline bullying! ( if you put all the other stuff together that he's done to seb in the past) No wonder seb called them all pricks!!
They both need to take a damn look at themselves and sort it out. Pair of dickheads
They like to paint themselves as easy going modern parents but that one incident alone proves he’s an absolute wanker
He won’t see those boys for dust once they are old enough to escape

Reactions: 32
Also, sorry things keep coming back to me, someone left their toothbrush by the laundry sink so J took the toothbrush and toothpaste and locked it in the front shed with a padlock. They thought it was Seb’s. He went to look but turned out it was B’s. What’s the betting it doesn’t stay there now they know it’s hers?
If you give your son the utility room to sleep in, you deserve him to treat the kitchen as an en-suite. If I was Seb, I’d piss in the pantry 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
duck me, josh is childish and its borderline bullying! ( if you put all the other stuff together that he's done to seb in the past) No wonder seb called them all pricks!!
They both need to take a damn look at themselves and sort it out. Pair of dickheads
She said When they got back from their night away last week Seb had made him and his bird spaghetti carbonara the night before. He had left the kitchen in a right state, cracked eggs shells on the side, empty cream pot etc. now that would piss me off too, BUT J scrapped everything from the side into the saucepan with the left over carbonara and put in on his pillow so that when him and his mates came through that door that has been boarded up his private entrance to watch the football it was sat there in his room to embarrass him.
I would be well proud of my son attempted to make carbonara from scratch, even though it didn’t turn out well and they ended up getting take away! 😬😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
She said When they got back from their night away last week Seb had made him and his bird spaghetti carbonara the night before. He had left the kitchen in a right state, cracked eggs shells on the side, empty cream pot etc. now that would piss me off too, BUT J scrapped everything from the side into the saucepan with the left over carbonara and put in on his pillow so that when him and his mates came through that door that has been boarded up his private entrance to watch the football it was sat there in his room to embarrass him.
I would be well proud of my son attempted to make carbonara from scratch, even though it didn’t turn out well and they ended up getting take away! 😬😂
So childish and passive aggressive. If my young adults leave a mess in the kitchen I clean it up and get on with my day because it rarely happens as they have been brought up to be mindful of everyone else living in the house. If it happens it’s normally for a good reason and quite frankly I pick my battles!

Reactions: 49
So childish and passive aggressive. If my young adults leave a mess in the kitchen I clean it up and get on with my day because it rarely happens as they have been brought up to be mindful of everyone else living in the house. If it happens it’s normally for a good reason and quite frankly I pick my battles!
The trouble is, the house is a tip. It can't be easy with 6 kids and 2 dogs, but any time she's wandering around filming, there's always stuff everywhere (despite Linda apparently working all hours of the day and night). The adults have no respect for their environment or their belongings, so the kids don't either.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Firstly, how the duck did Betsy pass her driving test if none of them know how to put screenwash in a VW polo which must be the most basic thing to do in a car. In order to pass the test, she should have known where the screenwash, oil, tyre pressures were etc etc. It's even more disturbing that Sloshy doesn't know. How on earth do they manage to put fuel in?

Secondly, this. Still amazes me how she can only cry from the outer corner of one eye.
View attachment 1717222
New profile pic, thanks @MrsOgre 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Josh has proper little man syndrome. bleeping stupid bleep. Fancy treating your 16 year old child like crap because it makes you feel better that your wife has emasculated you and reduced you into a nothing. No balls, no foreskin, no spine and no job.

Congratulations bleep, you’ve fucked your life up.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
That reel 🤦🏼‍♀️. Does she forget she posted that doormat Jo had to transfer 8 grand to the vets for Ethel’s treatment? So they didn’t have insurance or the vet would have been paid by the insurance company

Reactions: 32
Josh has proper little man syndrome. bleeping stupid bleep. Fancy treating your 16 year old child like crap because it makes you feel better that your wife has emasculated you and reduced you into a nothing. No balls, no foreskin, no spine and no job.

Congratulations bleep, you’ve fucked your life up.
Can you imagine how full of his own importance he was when he was a copper? I bet he was an insufferable prick (luckily he mostly dealt with hedgehogs!).

Reactions: 40
Josh bullies the weak. Same as his pathetic wife!! I can honestly believe that he bullied sam with the way he behaves with seb. He doesn't ever treat the girls like that and look at the state B used to leave her room in.
Just clean up after your kids, thats what teenagers do!! Yeah its annoying but its literally the last thing on a teenagers mind. He needs to remove the rod from his arse and stand up to his wife if he thinks his bollocks are big enough to pick on a bleeping child! Absolute bleep he is.

Reactions: 49
it suck’s tbh! My eldest is 18 and I still tell her I believe in Santa myself. I don’t even know if my kids still believe (probably not, they’re 18, 16 & 11) but none of them have ever said they don’t. I think they believe in the magic of it. I’m like a child about many things, and think you can create your own magic.
Imagine being so miserable you can’t even have a bit of fun with Santa!
The whole family is so materialistic, they probably can’t get pleasure from simple things, like watching the meteor shower in August, looking for bioluminescent plankton after hot weather, hunting the best Xmas light display on houses or kicking/collecting fallen leaves in a wooded area. That is childhood, not crying about designer clothes and turning your nose up at Hype backpacks! Irks me so much.
Ranted on a bit there lol. She pisses me off.
My children are almost exactly the same age as yours, we still put things out for Father Christmas and he still brings them stockings!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Josh bullies the weak. Same as his pathetic wife!! I can honestly believe that he bullied sam with the way he behaves with seb. He doesn't ever treat the girls like that and look at the state B used to leave her room in.
Just clean up after your kids, thats what teenagers do!! Yeah its annoying but its literally the last thing on a teenagers mind. He needs to remove the rod from his arse and stand up to his wife if he thinks his bollocks are big enough to pick on a bleeping child! Absolute bleep he is.
I think Seb will stand up for himself in the end though and J will have a shock. He came back and said ‘well I’ve punished dad for that, I’ve left the padlock off the shed and the door open’ it’s the one out the front of the house, so hopefully his canoe will get stolen so he can’t find random canoeing ‘friends’ to have pictures with! 😂 but I think eventually Seb will have enough!

back to the toothbrush thing, apparently they were all told on family WhatsApp they need to put them back in the bathroom cupboard. R went into the bathroom and E’s toothbrush was on the sink. Someone in comments must have said is that going to go in the shed (didn’t catch this one live so didn’t see the comment) she said ‘oh yeah I should do really shouldn’t I?’ and then put it in the bathroom cupboard where it should be. I think that punishment is ridiculous and no one’s toothbrush should be in the shed but if you’re gonna do it to one… 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 36
no that’s child abuse that! strong word i know but it actually comes under emotional abuse!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 48
If I found out my prick of a step dad done that with my tooth brush I know what I would be doing with his !

and the seb cooking thing - what an actual dick ! Seb is gonna lamp him one day !

Reactions: 39
If I found out my prick of a step dad done that with my tooth brush I know what I would be doing with his !

and the seb cooking thing - what an actual dick ! Seb is gonna lamp him one day !
And that’s gonna be the one time I hope R has her phone ready to film! And posts something she shouldn’t! 👍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
notice he only bullies and shames his children …
He does to Lula as well but not Betsy because he's scared of her/Rach and he doesn't to Edie because he's scared of her dad. Only the children who don't have anyone else in their corner, big man that he is

Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.