PTWM #15 Teen in shed, puke on bed, any chance these chancers Wilby supporting baby's head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not jealous, I see someone who has obtained her whole life and money by deceit!!!!! I can hold my head up and know my relationship, kids and money were all earned by myself and not taken from others.

Reactions: 16
I don’t hate, I’m more in disbelief and outraged that she can get away with it! Successful on a life based on lie, and hurt of other people, no thanks Rach keep it 😘

Reactions: 14
I don’t hate successful people I actually have huge amounts of respect for people who have started from the bottom and worked their way up.
Idiots who sell their family on SM are not really important in the grand scheme of things

Reactions: 22
Yea a successful scammer 🙄🙄
If success is measured by happiness, I wouldn't say she's successful. She spends the whole time sighing, huffing, rolling her eyes, complaining about her husband, kids and pets, she doesn't seem very happy with her lot does she? Sitting in her beautiful home with her perfect "patchwork family" surrounded by things she's been sent for free and it's not enough to make her appreciate what she has, especially in comparison to her "warriors" sitting in refuges with nothing but the clothes on their backs.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yea a successful scammer 🙄🙄
Just watched it...gobsmacked!

It's interesting how R measures success! It takes a big ego to think people are envious and jealous when really they just want answers. I really think if there was nothing to hide regarding the Paypal donations you would be fully transparent!

Reactions: 7
Her biggest concern is herself! She doesn’t give a flying rats behind about how other people feel. As long as she is ok.
She knows that the warriors who watch her will be feeling like tit because they can’t afford the branded crap or they can’t take their kids to Mcdonalds 3 times a day.
As long as she’s getting admiration from people and her ego is being inflated bigger than a lilo on a beach then and only then is she happy and tbh that makes her the saddest person in the world

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If she thinks that stealing another woman’s family, causing despair to people who once cared for her, and twisting the truth to sell her story, whilst accepting money from people she doesn’t even know to go towards a deposit for a house which she sits in with all her freebies bullying her new husband and calling her kids “turds” for a hundred thousand people to see is the definition of success, then I’m glad for my simple life. At least my children witness respect modelled by their parents on the daily, and will grow to know that we worked hard for the things they have and to be appreciative.

Reactions: 21
I’m guessing if they’re painting T&E’s room that either they’ve bought the place or they’re staying there which I think from memory was only possible if they bought it as the land lord was looking to sell? (I’m not sure so could be wrong and making a mountain out of a molehill 😂)

Reactions: 3
Just thinking about the unfairness in this world. This selfish, self centered, greedy woman who gets all this adoration, treated like a hero, gushing praise from all these cluless followers for really doing bugger all to help people. The main reason for her doing anything is for financial gain or to be gifted stuff. Basking in the undeserved sickening praise from strangers.
Then you see stories of selfless people doing truly amazing things for others who truly deserve the world for the good they do in life. For example my sister is a foster carer who goes way above and beyond her role. Her life is far from easy with her own child with learning difficulties, the house she lives in is small and crowded with everything in it secon hand, she also works a job just to keep the basic bills paid. She hates any kind of praise or thanks for doing what she does. She would never dream of posting/boasting about the good she does. It doesn't even enter her head what a genuine hero she is. Wthout her many childrens lives would have been a very unhappy childhood she literally fills theur lives with love and happy memories. Keeps in touch with those that leave her. Every penny goes on her family, I can't remember the last time she bought herself anything!
Then you have Rachel.........
I'm sure we all know someone who is an unsung hero. It's sad that they go unrecognised when this poor excuse for a woman gets treated like Mother Thereasa 🙁

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m guessing if they’re painting T&E’s room that either they’ve bought the place or they’re staying there which I think from memory was only possible if they bought it as the land lord was looking to sell? (I’m not sure so could be wrong and making a mountain out of a molehill 😂)
I think they're painting a room at Ts Nans house

Reactions: 2
Why just why????
First the vomit now the tit!
She really is dredging the bottom of the cesspool now for likes.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Why just why????
First the vomit now the tit!
She really is dredging the bottom of the cesspool now for likes.
Trying to be relatable innit? "ooh look at me, I might have a perfect house and family and everybody falls at my feet because I'm so amazing, but I'm really down to earth because my baby shits just like everyone else's! PS please keep the PayPal money coming in huns, kthanxbye"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.