PTWM #15 Teen in shed, puke on bed, any chance these chancers Wilby supporting baby's head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, I haven’t read all of the comments so far so I apologise if I’m repeating what’s already been said.

I’m really cross this evening, not at anything in particular just unfairness in life. Even though I’ve lots to be grateful for. So (this is outing if any colleagues are on here so I’ll have to change some bits) I got in to work on Friday morning only to find a lady I came across at work a few weeks ago had had her baby.

It was a Friday afternoon when I saw her last time, too. She’d been in a refuge in another county but had spent the night with the perp, who lives in another county. Refuge kicked her out. Housing over here wouldn’t do anything and stated that the other county was responsible for her. That county said that they could only offer her a homeless shelter. Service user refused to go to the shelter as there were women taking drugs there and she was trying to keep clean. Her only option on a Friday afternoon was to return to perp for good. She’d left her documents and possessions behind.

She’s not heard from any service since. No one has cared to ring her to see if she’s okay. No one bothered to contact her and return her possessions. I went to see her on Friday. There were dads around the other beds, balloons, happy families. This lady’s baby will be removed from her care tomorrow. She’s had to care for him over the weekend. She’ll be pregnant again by Christmas. I couldn’t stay long as I had to visit other families. I spent £30 that I didn’t have on toiletries and snacks for her.

I was so drained yesterday, my head to my feet were aching. I’ve spent the weekend cooking, cleaning, washing, ironing, homework, bathing and feeding the kids and squeezing in an activity or a walk. I sat down to study this evening only to find that the laptop has broken - so that’s another bill to fork out for 😓.

Just had a look at PTWM to see a post asking for donations for “a warrior”. God, I hate that term. It’s copying Constance Hall’s ‘Queen’ and it’s cringe. They are women. Just call them women.

And a post about people hating on successful people. She thinks a lot of herself doesn’t she? When did she do an actual day’s work? As in a full day of working? I think of a successful person as one who’s built a business up from nothing, after working all hours and making sacrifices. Or someone who attended college then Uni, trained and worked themselves up. Or someone who started on the lower scale of a hierarchy at work and became a manager.

I don’t think a woman who’s had an affair with a married man, wrote lies on social media over the years to build a name for herself (Kidscape Ambassador/DA Worker/Best Selling Author), relied on donations from kind hearted people, belittles and humiliates her husband and publicises every part of her family is successful.

She is incredibly egotistical. Notice the photo of the lady who’s had a 9lb 5oz baby...rather than saying “well done”, she’s got to turn it around her. SHE would never be able to birth that baby. Well thank duck for that Rach, we’d never hear the end of it would we (and this is someone who’s babies were nearly 12lbs 🥳) who cares how they are they born; just thank the Lord they are safe.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Sorry, I haven’t read all of the comments so far so I apologise if I’m repeating what’s already been said.

I’m really cross this evening, not at anything in particular just unfairness in life. Even though I’ve lots to be grateful for. So (this is outing if any colleagues are on here so I’ll have to change some bits) I got in to work on Friday morning only to find a lady I came across at work a few weeks ago had had her baby.

It was a Friday afternoon when I saw her last time, too. She’d been in a refuge in another county but had spent the night with the perp, who lives in another county. Refuge kicked her out. Housing over here wouldn’t do anything and stated that the other county was responsible for her. That county said that they could only offer her a homeless shelter. Service user refused to go to the shelter as there were women taking drugs there and she was trying to keep clean. Her only option on a Friday afternoon was to return to perp for good. She’d left her documents and possessions behind.

She’s not heard from any service since. No one has cared to ring her to see if she’s okay. No one bothered to contact her and return her possessions. I went to see her on Friday. There were dads around the other beds, balloons, happy families. This lady’s baby will be removed from her care tomorrow. She’s had to care for him over the weekend. She’ll be pregnant again by Christmas. I couldn’t stay long as I had to visit other families. I spent £30 that I didn’t have on toiletries and snacks for her.

I was so drained yesterday, my head to my feet were aching. I’ve spent the weekend cooking, cleaning, washing, ironing, homework, bathing and feeding the kids and squeezing in an activity or a walk. I sat down to study this evening only to find that the laptop has broken - so that’s another bill to fork out for 😓.

Just had a look at PTWM to see a post asking for donations for “a warrior”. God, I hate that term. It’s copying Constance Hall’s ‘Queen’ and it’s cringe. They are women. Just call them women.

And a post about people hating on successful people. She thinks a lot of herself doesn’t she? When did she do an actual day’s work? As in a full day of working? I think of a successful person as one who’s built a business up from nothing, after working all hours and making sacrifices. Or someone who attended college then Uni, trained and worked themselves up. Or someone who started on the lower scale of a hierarchy at work and became a manager.

I don’t think a woman who’s had an affair with a married man, wrote lies on social media over the years to build a name for herself (Kidscape Ambassador/DA Worker/Best Selling Author), relied on donations from kind hearted people, belittles and humiliates her husband and publicises every part of her family is successful.

She is incredibly egotistical. Notice the photo of the lady who’s had a 9lb 5oz baby...rather than saying “well done”, she’s got to turn it around her. SHE would never be able to birth that baby. Well thank duck for the Rach, we’d never hear the end of it would we (and this is someone who’s babies were nearly 12lbs 🥳) who cares how they are they born; just thank the Lord they are safe.
Thank you for the work you do. You might not always feel it, but you are making a difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thank you for the work you do. You might not always feel it, but you are making a difference.
Thank you. I do have happy endings, two service users are moving in to permanent accommodation this week. And I have a home to come to, I am grateful. She’s just annoying... every single thing.

I wish we could make her followers realise that this woman is just farcical.

Reactions: 15
She's blocked me 😂 I haven't even commented on her stuff in months so I guess it's because I follow other accounts that point out what a fraud she is.

She hasn't blocked me from Josh's account yet though.

Reactions: 3
Thank you. I do have happy endings, two service users are moving in to permanent accommodation this week. And I have a home to come to, I am grateful. She’s just annoying... every single thing.

I wish we could make her followers realise that this woman is just farcical.
It infuriates me the unfairness of it all but to you someone actually doing good in the area she proffeses to it must be doubly so. She should be thoroughly ashamed if herself and her followers need to wake up to her lies and bullshit.
Karma will have it's day and it will be well deserved. X

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes, he is a big boy, mine was too (my eldest was 10lbs 11oz at birth). It’s a good thing she didn’t have him naturally because then we’d likely have to see in graphic detail how she “tore from arse to elbow.” Just congratulate the new mum and move on, stop putting the focus on yourself all the time.

This was another of Sallys posts and PTWM replied with her usual hearts.
This makes me so mad. Dirty hypocrite.

Reactions: 10
This was another of Sallys posts and PTWM replied with her usual hearts.
I find her hypocrisy with Sally hard to stomach considering she has previously stopped Edie from seeing her Dad and the boys don't see their mum. I can't possibly know the ins and outs and there are 2 sides to every story but I find it very arrogant. I can only view a small section of Sally's page before feeling like my heart is going to break for her

Reactions: 11
I think it's just posts but someone more savvy than me please correct me if so.
I reckon she is putting these appeals on stories now so people can’t comment asking about using the PayPal donations

Reactions: 4
Tbh I have 5 kids and I get their names mixed up 🤷🏼‍♀️Normally it’s a CMERE and whoever responds is the chosen one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.