Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kbird

VIP Member
***Potential Trigger for some ***

I'd love to send her this message and see her reply: I think my partner is abusing me not phsically but he does things that make me feel uncomfortable and upset. In front of our children he calls me a nob, a dick asshole etc and if I try to discipline the kids he belittles me, sides with them and even encourages them to join in with him. I work a ten hour day yet when I get in i'm expected to do the housework and deal with the children even though he is at home all day. I even discovered he had secretly filmed one of the times we were having a disagreement, him calling me these names, he then posted it on social media.
My little six year old step daughter suggesting I should leave home, partner even said he would pack my bags for me. I am constantly being belittled in this way. I feel tired & warn down with it all. Is his behaviour ok, or am I being silly?

• Heart
Reactions: 67

BigMama

Sorry, I haven’t read all of the comments so far so I apologise if I’m repeating what’s already been said.

I’m really cross this evening, not at anything in particular just unfairness in life. Even though I’ve lots to be grateful for. So (this is outing if any colleagues are on here so I’ll have to change some bits) I got in to work on Friday morning only to find a lady I came across at work a few weeks ago had had her baby.

It was a Friday afternoon when I saw her last time, too. She’d been in a refuge in another county but had spent the night with the perp, who lives in another county. Refuge kicked her out. Housing over here wouldn’t do anything and stated that the other county was responsible for her. That county said that they could only offer her a homeless shelter. Service user refused to go to the shelter as there were women taking drugs there and she was trying to keep clean. Her only option on a Friday afternoon was to return to perp for good. She’d left her documents and possessions behind.

She’s not heard from any service since. No one has cared to ring her to see if she’s okay. No one bothered to contact her and return her possessions. I went to see her on Friday. There were dads around the other beds, balloons, happy families. This lady’s baby will be removed from her care tomorrow. She’s had to care for him over the weekend. She’ll be pregnant again by Christmas. I couldn’t stay long as I had to visit other families. I spent £30 that I didn’t have on toiletries and snacks for her.

I was so drained yesterday, my head to my feet were aching. I’ve spent the weekend cooking, cleaning, washing, ironing, homework, bathing and feeding the kids and squeezing in an activity or a walk. I sat down to study this evening only to find that the laptop has broken - so that’s another bill to fork out for 😓.

Just had a look at PTWM to see a post asking for donations for “a warrior”. God, I hate that term. It’s copying Constance Hall’s ‘Queen’ and it’s cringe. They are women. Just call them women.

And a post about people hating on successful people. She thinks a lot of herself doesn’t she? When did she do an actual day’s work? As in a full day of working? I think of a successful person as one who’s built a business up from nothing, after working all hours and making sacrifices. Or someone who attended college then Uni, trained and worked themselves up. Or someone who started on the lower scale of a hierarchy at work and became a manager.

I don’t think a woman who’s had an affair with a married man, wrote lies on social media over the years to build a name for herself (Kidscape Ambassador/DA Worker/Best Selling Author), relied on donations from kind hearted people, belittles and humiliates her husband and publicises every part of her family is successful.

She is incredibly egotistical. Notice the photo of the lady who’s had a 9lb 5oz baby...rather than saying “well done”, she’s got to turn it around her. SHE would never be able to birth that baby. Well thank fuck for that Rach, we’d never hear the end of it would we (and this is someone who’s babies were nearly 12lbs 🥳) who cares how they are they born; just thank the Lord they are safe.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
I just watched again to make sure I wasn’t commenting unfairly or being irrational.

Maybe I’ve misheard it but when Josh is telling Edie to consider whether she really needs something before asking for it just to fit in with her friends, I’m sure she said “I’m not listening to YOU” then struts out of the room grinning because she knows her Mum is there to back her up and says Daddy should move out.

My brother is a Step-parent and NEVER would his three stepchild speak to him this way, nor would my sister in law allow the children to do so. She certainly would not try to encourage the children to purposely disrespect him, get involved in arguments and take sides. If they spoke to him the way Edie and the others speak to Josh, she’d say something immediately not stand and laugh, record it and caption it that the child has won!

This may sound awful of me but my best friends Dad used to do this to her Mum. He would argue with her, involve the children, call the wife names and get them to join in while he stood and laughed.
Eventually when they split up, he had turned the children against their own Mum by twisting it to say “remember when Mum did xxxxxxx” and all the children recalled was them “defending” their Dad. He ended up with my best friend and siblings living with him whilst the Mum missed out on years of their lives as they didn’t wisen up until many years later.

I feel like I’m watching history repeat itself as PTWM already creates little teams of “us against him” and it’s uncomfortable viewing.

As for “I’ve done this for four days by myself” maybe so PTWM, but you nagged for another child. Josh is our earning a tax paid job, he’s paying his way to raise not only his children, but yours too. He works all hours then comes home to spoon feed you (going off comments I’ve read here) and from what I’ve read, you’ve not nailed it that well alone if you didn’t even manage to do a food shop?

Please also consider that if you are going to try and influence people with your ads, you don’t make yourself look stupid.

You do an advert for swapping to healthier choices yet call yourself a shit Mum for giving your child a healthy strawberry and yoghurt breakfast?

You tell the children you’re switching to eco nappies yet buy a bulk load of pampers.

Now you do an advert for swimming which is a shining example as to why your followers have been given access to watch your child learning to swim? It’s all games and brainwashing, please stop.

Nothing in your life seems to be sacred anymore. Even your children are so used to be in front of the camera that they seem to play up to it, let them have a childhood without the world seeing it, they’re your children not ours! We don’t need to see them swimming or be told off etc.

Furthermore, as for your “reality of family life.”
No PTWM. It isn’t. That’s YOUR reality and it isn’t normal. Stop and think about your behaviour and the way you speak to people. Show your husband the same love and kindness as you say you show your warriors.He lives with you and has given you a home, a family, security, love you craved for a long time, don’t throw it away by belittling him at every given opportunity or shoving a camera at him when he tries to teach your children how to be humble and shape them into good humans.

To end my rant. I can’t help but feel PTWM focused on the people dressed head to toe in green costumes in her crowd scanning stories so people would rinse them. Just as no doubt she was sniggering under her breath. Educate yourself in Betsys passions Rach, then you’ll understand the meaning behind Josh trying to educate you and the other children today. If you can support Betsy, do the same for Josh, if you open your ears and pop your phone down, you’ll realise they’re supporting the same cause.
I’m sure he doesn’t belittle your passion for saving the world. Don’t do it to him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Her latest stories have seriously made me cross. I don’t even know where to start 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

1. Yes, you had a caesarean six weeks ago but you were dancing around on TikTok a matter of days later so I am sure you can cope with a shopping trip now.

2. So what if grown men decided not to help you, a fully grown woman, move a trolley. It is not your entitlement to be rescued by men and tbh they are probably used to being around women who are quite capable of birthing babies and then carrying on with their lives.

3. My local superstore is a Morrison’s - you didn’t need to drive to get cash out and then buy something to get change for the trolley. If you had walked in to customer services, they would have provided you either with a trolley token or a £1 coin. They probably would also have found someone to help you retrieve the trolley as well, if you had asked.

3. Stop making out you are entirely helpless. You are able-bodied, you can drive and you have money and you bloody wanted this kid so have a bit of gratitude and self-reliance ffs.

4. If your kids have been asking all week for various breakfasts, either tell them to stop being spoilt and just eat what’s in - a bit of yogurt and fruit won’t kill them, you know - or plan ahead and book an online delivery. If you genuinely don’t think you can cope doing a big shop without someone else to hold your hand the entire time, even though most people in your situation would manage it easily, then just do an online shop. It’s easy. You managed it last week, and it wasn’t a disaster, it was delivered, you just need to enter your current address. Easy. You also managed to go and do a big shop at Sainsbury’s the following day so I’m sure you’re capable.

5. Why are you raising your voice at a newborn and blaming him for your overreactions because he kept you up at night? That’s life. You chose to have a sixth child and not stop at five; deal with it like everyone else has to.

Rant over 🤯

N.B. My sister crashed her car this morning and I’m currently running around trying to sort things out for her so admittedly a little bit stressed but this woman’s resolute desire to be entirely helpless is a fucking joke.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

BigMama

Has she ever been a service user of a refuge?

I am just wondering where all this comes from, as far as I can tell she was just as abusive and violent as her ex.

Someone please fill in the gaps or correct me if I’m wrong.
It’s her USP I’m afraid and I am genuinely concerned about her lack of safeguarding. I find her incredibly patronising of women whom have fled DA. I don’t think she has any idea what it is like to live in a refuge. To feel powerless and vulnerable and desperate.

There are women who are battling CAFCAS decisions of placing children with the perpetrators, because according to Fathers 4 Justice, a perp can still be a good dad.

Rachel - please use your platform to fight this!

There are women having to sit in a room with their perp, across the same table, and even facilitate handovers alone because the judge does not recognise DA and the harm caused.

Use your platform to fight this!

There are women accommodated in Bed and Breakfasts because there’s such a lack of housing available. Highlight this!

Please don’t call these women “warriors” and send them a face mask 😓 Please don’t write posts about having read personal case files until you were crying. Do something.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

BigMama

God. (Again this is outing if anyone I know is on here) but I really need to stop watching this woman.
She’s even blocked me so why do I nose on her on Gramster only to feel rubbish 😓

I’ve just had a breakdown in my room. My laptop needed fixing this week, holiday cancelled due to Thomas Cook going in to administration (I’m not making any fuss about this and just keep thinking of TC staff), my youngest isn’t well, my service user’s baby was removed from her care this week as she’s chosen to stay with the perp, I’ve had new referrals which meant I had to cancel some meeting today, letting x2 women down, it’s my late grandad’s birthday today (he raised me so more like dad), and I’m due on! And caught the youngest’s cold 😓 I’ve been accepted for a new role, which starts next week - I’ve also got my PhD review and I’m breaking down because there’s too many plates to juggle.

I’ve taken credit cards to pay for child care. The holiday was that light at the end of the tunnel. My house is embarrassing in need of decorating and a bloody mess today. Laundry everywhere.

And here’s R dressed up, with J, enjoying a meal. How many of us did that recently? Yesterday she couldn’t get a trolley out. She sent her kids to school without a lunch last week. She shows her children’s texts to the world. What after these royalties have run out? What after this second book?

I’m jealous. I really am. I’m on my arse trying to make ends meet. I’m drained between vulnerable women, trying to find grants for one, a home for another, food parcel for another. I couldn’t afford another baby. She snapped at him yesterday and today she wants another. She wants a small holding and more animals. I have women who can’t find a home because landlords won’t accept a dog.

She’s so far removed from those very people who she claims to work for. And her friend just posted saying R has done something kind - so I guess monetary gift or something? Why not put it into a fund for vulnerable women?

Anyway, I’m off to have a cry in the bath.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
She's like a bloody child. Her face when Betsy said 'its your fault so you need to fix it'

How long have they lived in this new house?
About a year! And if Betsy is old enough to go to school by herself, live in the shed and haul her baby brother all over the kitchen worktops, she’s old enough to pop to the corner shop and buy some bread and milk. In fact, in several TikTok videos, 10 year old Tallulah was going to the corner shop alone to buy crap so there’s at least two kids there who could do it. Or she could. Or she could have got some shopping during the six hours 5 of the 6 kids were at school. Wilby does not need feeding so often that she cannot take him round the supermarket. She can drive, she’s got a car, she has support and she has the funds to buy food, she is fucking more privileged than about 85% of the country yet she’s moaning about her life all over Instagram. AGAIN. Fucking turd.

• Heart

Kermy5

Imagine pointing your phone camera at your leg and secretly filming your husband then putting it up on social media for 1000s to see without his consent.
Imagine.

BigMama

The language that comes out of her brothers mouth around children is disgusting, mine you hers is no better!
I know this is going to sound awful, but he reminds me of a guest on the Jerry Springer show around 1998. I’d say he lives in a trailer park with a wife called Dusty, they have 7 children, 3 dogs and a goat. He drinks beer on a porch and has shots with his neighbour. In Texas. Which is in America.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Kbird

VIP Member
We must be due for her six week post birth check up story soon? No doubt her Dr will take her hands in his and say how she birthed her baby like no woman ever has, a little tear ran down his face as he recalls at least half his patients were cured by reading her shit book. In fact he is going to start prescribing it. She will of course have something in her recovery that means she needs to sit on her sofa doing sod all for another nine months. He will probably use the words fanny and arsehole during the check up, as doctors do.
I bet she's making it up as we speak, get your tissues ready 😭

• Haha

Mummyof4boys

I hate parent shaming - but when she rolls her eyes and does her shit mom post- Rach I have to agree. I agree because you have everything at your disposal that makes your life a million times easier than a majority of us - you have money, a car, a husband, older kids and Amazon now. There is absolutely nothing on this earth stopping you ordering food, going to the supermarket when the younger ones are in bed and leaving Betsy to keep an eye on them, getting josh to keep an eye on the kids when he comes home from work (we’ve all done the midnight supermarket dash), calling in on the way to school. The only thing stopping you is you, you’re lazy, self centred and full of self pity. strong, independent warrior my arse

• Heart

Sheffers92

***Potential Trigger for some ***

I'd love to send her this message and see her reply: I think my partner is abusing me not phsically but he does things that make me feel uncomfortable and upset. In front of our children he calls me a nob, a dick asshole etc and if I try to discipline the kids he belittles me, sides with them and even encourages them to join in with him. I work a ten hour day yet when I get in i'm expected to do the housework and deal with the children even though he is at home all day. I even discovered he had secretly filmed one of the times we were having a disagreement, him calling me these names, he then posted it on social media.
My little six year old step daughter suggesting I should leave home, partner even said he would pack my bags for me. I am constantly being belittled in this way. I feel tired & warn down with it all. Is his behaviour ok, or am I being silly?
Really highlights the unacceptable behaviour when you see it from that perspective

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Kermy5

Screenshot_20190926-174933_Instagram.jpg
Why do I get the impression this is the real her without the false front.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I've only just come across her, may I butt in and ask one question. What happened to her teeth? has she had a terrible accident of some sort?

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Does breastfeeding really need normalising among her demographic? The majority of the followers who comment on her posts are women, predominantly mothers. What purpose do endless photos and videos of her breastfeeding actually serve? And I use that terminology because she has set herself up as some kind of public service where women, men and children who are in abusive relationships and environments can access help and support when at their most vulnerable. For three years she has spouted all this crap about how many lives she has saved single-handedly yet these days she can’t even manage to order shopping without a man to hold her hand?

I don’t hate her for the hell of it. I don’t hate her at all - I don’t care enough about her to hate her. What I feel is anger at the way she has lured vulnerable people in by making out she’s some kind of benevolent saviour who can solve complex issues just by being there and that is simply not the case. She is not trained to help people and she will likely have caused more harm than good over the last three years.

I wouldn’t have spent a second thinking about it if she had always just sat filming herself feeding various kids, literally would not have cared less, but what she has actually done is used domestic abuse as a USP to drum up a huge following so she can now sit on her arse in her bra with a baby. And yes, that makes me angry - at her ineptitude and at the injustice of a life where people can legitimately pull stunts like this with no comeback.

• Heart

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
Since when was strawberries and yoghurt the breakfast of only kids with shit mums? She does know they're both healthy options does she?

I do know why they are claiming poverty though... They spent eleventy billion paypalpounds on designer school uniforms, shoes, coats and birdyboybobble-hats. No bread or dinner money, but look at my fabulous hat
🎩
😁

• Haha

raynorxo

Tenner for a toof, share PayPal proof, all we want is to get to the truth.
A thread suggestion my first probs my last

• Haha
  • Heart

Boogs

VIP Member
Even her favourite child was getting pissed off with the helpless act. Then again as a 15 year old who works to earn money she probably has a more mature sense of responsibility than her mum.

Am I the only one who thinks it looks as if her eyelashes have been put on using Microsoft paint?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28