PTWM #15 Teen in shed, puke on bed, any chance these chancers Wilby supporting baby's head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can send it from my second account if folk want? Xxx

This is a good point....
She might not have read this yet though. I doubt she sits glued to tattle 24/7, she's to busy making up stories. Go for it! 👏xx

Reactions: 6
She might not have read this yet though. I doubt she sits glued to tattle 24/7, she's to busy making up stories. Go for it! 👏xx
I’d like to think that even if she just reads it and blocks you, she might think about how she is perceived as treating Josh on her page. Because if she deletes it, it will be because she totally recognised that it’s describing herself.

Reactions: 11
I’ve rewatched it and could also hear edie disrespectfully saying to josh I’m
Not listening to YOU and the way she comes
out of the room sniggering and rachaelleee stands laughing- what a little madam, again she is only six years old and this is learned behaviour but if this is allowed she’s going to grow up believing she can be disrespectful to adults and go through life feeling entitled. That’s unfortunately not how the real world works.

I just don’t understand what rachaelleee finds so hilarious about it all? To secretly film him, call him names and stand cackling when her daughter is being disrespectful- what a vile nutter she is... I can hand on my heart see josh walking eventually, I don’t know anyone who would put up with that on a daily basis what she done was emotional abuse. I’d feel very unloved unappreciated and undermined if I were him. I wonder if he ever regrets his decision leaving his first wife for rachaelleee?

Reactions: 16
I never thought I would feel sorry for birdboy but bloody hell nobody deserves to live like this. She is a nasty piece of work

Reactions: 13
How can someone be a campaigner against domestic abuse whilst emotionally abusing her own husband in front of thousands of people and get away with it?

• Angry
Reactions: 22
anyone seen the photo J just posted on his story? (I’m stuck on bed rest and am spending far too much time on social media 🤦‍♀️)

Reactions: 1
I can’t remember what he changed his Instagram to. What was the photo?

This crossed my mind yesterday, you don’t here her mentioning knee deep anymore on her social media or rarely see them chatting online like they used to, rachelleee reminds me of being at school desperate to be in with the popular girls at school 🙈
How do we know kdil was getting a slagging? Dont care if she is.. Celeste rip off. What was said? 😂

How do we know kdil was getting a slagging? Dont care if she is.. Celeste rip off. What was said? 😂
I think it was more the look of utter disgust on J’s sister’s face when watching KDIL during the party games at R’s baby shower. She just didn’t belong in that crowd, you could feel it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it was more the look of utter disgust on J’s sister’s face when watching KDIL during the party games at R’s baby shower. She just didn’t belong in that crowd, you could feel it.
She's another one who seems to treat her husband like tit. Nasty woman.

Reactions: 5
She's another one who seems to treat her husband like tit. Nasty woman.
Found it 😂

Screenshot_20190920-235953_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.