PTWM #15 Teen in shed, puke on bed, any chance these chancers Wilby supporting baby's head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
***Potential Trigger for some ***

I'd love to send her this message and see her reply: I think my partner is abusing me not phsically but he does things that make me feel uncomfortable and upset. In front of our children he calls me a nob, a dick asshole etc and if I try to discipline the kids he belittles me, sides with them and even encourages them to join in with him. I work a ten hour day yet when I get in i'm expected to do the housework and deal with the children even though he is at home all day. I even discovered he had secretly filmed one of the times we were having a disagreement, him calling me these names, he then posted it on social media.
My little six year old step daughter suggesting I should leave home, partner even said he would pack my bags for me. I am constantly being belittled in this way. I feel tired & warn down with it all. Is his behaviour ok, or am I being silly?
This exactly this when it’s put in this perspective which is exactly the truth people would be outraged, no doubt her sheep will say it’s a joke I have lived these “jokes” nothing funny at all about them 😢

Reactions: 9
Now she's mocking Josh for having the sling on. I'm sure she told him to turn around and he said he didn't want too but she then made him anyway.
He just looks fed up in the latest stories.

Reactions: 6
Sorry for the rant long time lurker but needed to get it off my chest.
I used to be a big fan or R but lately She has really sunk to a new low what she has looks like a toxic relationship and J is just putting up with it as I think he feels he has to which is sad. She is constantly calling him names and undermining him infront of the children and they do it to and yet she doesn’t bat an eye lid when the children do but yet is quite happy to be waited on hand and foot by poor mug J.
For a woman who wrote a book about her horrors of dv you would think she would be treating him better and teaching her children to aswel considering he does so much to help and has taken them in as his own. It frustrates me so much as I feel these children will grow up feeling it is normal to act this way and the same way to others in the future because to them it’s normal life. Sad really
On another note wasn’t her and Betsy on this morning a long while ago about bullying but yet she’s bullying her own husband and letting world witness it 🙄

Reactions: 22
Does she think allowing her six year old to disrespect her husband is teaching her how to be kind??
I think she’s put that on in response to the posts here yesterday. She loves pressing buttons doesn’t she?

Reactions: 7
The other day everyone destroyed r for the way W was in the sling - yet Josh is even worse today. I don't agree that r is all the bad guys in all this, he's a nasty piece of work at times too they're both as bad as each other

I think she’s put that on in response to the posts here yesterday. She loves pressing buttons doesn’t she?
Does she actually come here and read? I’m surprised she has time with the constant selfies & stories!

New to tattle - so hi ! Been reading for a while and finally decided to take the plunge.

Another question - do you think Kdil is aware that PTWM isn’t bothering with her anymore - she is still constantly liking all her stuff, although you never see the likes returned.

Weird how she's got no friends her own age. Just an endless procession of attractive 20 year olds. Have all her old friend deserted her when she fucked up so many families in the past? Are naive 20 year olds easier to beguile?

Reactions: 11
For someone who promotes and tries to help ( very laughable) DV victims she shows herself to be an abuser against J. Don’t get me wrong he’s not perfect but he doesn’t call her names, belittle her in front of the children/other people, threaten to throw her out of the house all the time, constantly call/message her checking where she is.

I think it’s sad and extremely dangerous that very vulnerable people are watching her behave in this manner and are actually believing this is how people behave in a loving relationship.

Reactions: 8
For someone who promotes and tries to help ( very laughable) DV victims she shows herself to be an abuser against J. Don’t get me wrong he’s not perfect but he doesn’t call her names, belittle her in front of the children/other people, threaten to throw her out of the house all the time, constantly call/message her checking where she is.

I think it’s sad and extremely dangerous that very vulnerable people are watching her behave in this manner and are actually believing this is how people behave in a loving relationship.
I completely agree, people comment saying that seeing them gives them hope that they will have a relationship like that one day. I wouldn't want that.

Reactions: 8
Comments on her latest post. Two things: she doesn’t come across as a happy person. She definitely has all the trappings of a happy life but when does she genuinely seem happy? She’s always complaining, whether it be because the baby she was so desperate to have wants feeding again or the man she wanted to marry when she was a teenager who is now her husband has pissed her off again... she just doesn’t seem happy with her lot at all.

Second point: I don’t think we are not happy for her. It’s not a case of being jealous or bitter because we see a happy person who we can’t find it in our own hearts to feel happy for. We see someone who has ruined a lot of lives and still continues to signpost herself as someone to head to if you’re trapped in a domestic abuse situation whilst having no qualifications to enable her to actually be of any use. We then see her reap money and plaudits off the back of being someone who was once in a mutually violent relationship and now thinks they have the authority on domestic abuse. We also see her emotionally abusing her husband and allowing her children to disrespect him whist laughing in his face about it.

So yeah. We’re bitter, jealous trolls, of course we are. Be happy, Rach 😒

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Comments on her latest post. Two things: she doesn’t come across as a happy person. She definitely has all the trappings of a happy life but when does she genuinely seem happy? She’s always complaining, whether it be because the baby she was so desperate to have wants feeding again or the man she wanted to marry when she was a teenager who is now her husband has pissed her off again... she just doesn’t seem happy with her lot at all.

Second point: I don’t think we are not happy for her. It’s not a case of being jealous or bitter because we see a happy person who we can’t find it in our own hearts to feel happy for. We see someone who has ruined a lot of lives and still continues to signpost herself as someone to head to if you’re trapped in a domestic abuse situation whilst having no qualifications to enable her to actually be of any use. We then see her reap money and plaudits off the back of being someone who was once in a mutually violent relationship and now thinks they have the authority on domestic abuse. We also see her emotionally abusing her husband and allowing her children to disrespect him whist laughing in his face about it.

So yeah. We’re bitter, jealous trolls, of course we are. Be happy, Rach 😒
It's just a shame she couldn't have been happy for J and Sam and their family instead of having an affair and causing untold pain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.