PTWM #15 Teen in shed, puke on bed, any chance these chancers Wilby supporting baby's head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does money so rarely go where it is most deserved?
It's always the way. A load of money for basically writing a load of lies and going through life hurting people. I think that's what's keeping J there though. He likes the money too much so will put up with her. Imo

Reactions: 5
It's always the way. A load of money for basically writing a load of lies and going through life hurting people. I think that's what's keeping J there though. He likes the money too much so will put up with her. Imo
Yet there’s people working all hours for tit pay. My husband works 50 hours a week 40 minutes away for £9 an hour on a zero hours contract so he doesn’t get sick pay or holiday pay. I would bloody love a weekend away with him but we don’t have anyone to have our two children and we don’t have the money, plus he works either Saturday or Sunday every week so we don’t have the time either. Sucks.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She doesn’t know what a portable charger is or a gratuity ?
It’s total lies like making herself like a cute dizzy baby brain ... doesn’t wash sunshine !!
By the looks of josh face not with him either x
Oh and sit on your arse while everyone waits on you for the weekend it looks ... all other kids being looked after must be great ! At least who over has them is able to do food shopping

Reactions: 7
As well as the lifestyle her ill-gotten money gets them, I think Josh probably has an element of ego as well. He left his wife on their son's birthday to shack up with her and another man's newborn baby, maybe he feels like he has to stay to "prove" to everyone that it was worth it.

Reactions: 9
God. (Again this is outing if anyone I know is on here) but I really need to stop watching this woman.
She’s even blocked me so why do I nose on her on Gramster only to feel rubbish 😓

I’ve just had a breakdown in my room. My laptop needed fixing this week, holiday cancelled due to Thomas Cook going in to administration (I’m not making any fuss about this and just keep thinking of TC staff), my youngest isn’t well, my service user’s baby was removed from her care this week as she’s chosen to stay with the perp, I’ve had new referrals which meant I had to cancel some meeting today, letting x2 women down, it’s my late grandad’s birthday today (he raised me so more like dad), and I’m due on! And caught the youngest’s cold 😓 I’ve been accepted for a new role, which starts next week - I’ve also got my PhD review and I’m breaking down because there’s too many plates to juggle.

I’ve taken credit cards to pay for child care. The holiday was that light at the end of the tunnel. My house is embarrassing in need of decorating and a bloody mess today. Laundry everywhere.

And here’s R dressed up, with J, enjoying a meal. How many of us did that recently? Yesterday she couldn’t get a trolley out. She sent her kids to school without a lunch last week. She shows her children’s texts to the world. What after these royalties have run out? What after this second book?

I’m jealous. I really am. I’m on my arse trying to make ends meet. I’m drained between vulnerable women, trying to find grants for one, a home for another, food parcel for another. I couldn’t afford another baby. She snapped at him yesterday and today she wants another. She wants a small holding and more animals. I have women who can’t find a home because landlords won’t accept a dog.

She’s so far removed from those very people who she claims to work for. And her friend just posted saying R has done something kind - so I guess monetary gift or something? Why not put it into a fund for vulnerable women?

Anyway, I’m off to have a cry in the bath.
Have you ever considered making a social media platform to talk about your ladies, and take in the cash from ads when you get popular?

No, because you're a decent person! Keep that in mind when you feel tit. You dont need to be jealous, all the good you do outweighs all the McDonalds they can eat!

It's all front, all of Instagram- never forget that!

Take care x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s a twit, the money won’t last forever, she can’t write books forever so yeah let her enjoy it while it lasts because it won’t last forever neither will her instagram career 🤭 i’d Actually find it worrying long term because it’s not really a secure and steady income is it?😳She can’t write books for the rest of her life, so it may well bring money in now but what is she going to do in ten/twenty years??

I think Josh feels trapped. She right now is the
Main bread winner, she holds all of the cards, we’ve seen how manipulative and conniving she is with the video she secretly uploaded of them arguing last week over the pencils, I think if she wanted to she could destroy J’s life and he knows it hence why he looks miserable constantly because he feels stuck, there would also be the worry that she’d stop him from seeing Wilby and possibly could even get custody of Seb and Isaac.

So yeah no thanks I wouldn’t trade my life
For hers for anything. All that uncertainty.

God. (Again this is outing if anyone I know is on here) but I really need to stop watching this woman.
She’s even blocked me so why do I nose on her on Gramster only to feel rubbish 😓

I’ve just had a breakdown in my room. My laptop needed fixing this week, holiday cancelled due to Thomas Cook going in to administration (I’m not making any fuss about this and just keep thinking of TC staff), my youngest isn’t well, my service user’s baby was removed from her care this week as she’s chosen to stay with the perp, I’ve had new referrals which meant I had to cancel some meeting today, letting x2 women down, it’s my late grandad’s birthday today (he raised me so more like dad), and I’m due on! And caught the youngest’s cold 😓 I’ve been accepted for a new role, which starts next week - I’ve also got my PhD review and I’m breaking down because there’s too many plates to juggle.

I’ve taken credit cards to pay for child care. The holiday was that light at the end of the tunnel. My house is embarrassing in need of decorating and a bloody mess today. Laundry everywhere.

And here’s R dressed up, with J, enjoying a meal. How many of us did that recently? Yesterday she couldn’t get a trolley out. She sent her kids to school without a lunch last week. She shows her children’s texts to the world. What after these royalties have run out? What after this second book?

I’m jealous. I really am. I’m on my arse trying to make ends meet. I’m drained between vulnerable women, trying to find grants for one, a home for another, food parcel for another. I couldn’t afford another baby. She snapped at him yesterday and today she wants another. She wants a small holding and more animals. I have women who can’t find a home because landlords won’t accept a dog.

She’s so far removed from those very people who she claims to work for. And her friend just posted saying R has done something kind - so I guess monetary gift or something? Why not put it into a fund for vulnerable women?

This broke my heart reading this 💜 sending big hugs you way, you inspiring and courageous lady 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s a twit, the money won’t last forever, she can’t write books forever so yeah let her enjoy it while it lasts because it won’t last forever neither will her instagram career 🤭 i’d Actually find it worrying long term because it’s not really a secure and steady income is it?😳She can’t write books for the rest of her life, so it may well bring money in now but what is she going to do in ten/twenty years??

Main bread winner, she holds all of the cards, we’ve seen how manipulative and conniving she is with the video she secretly uploaded of them arguing last week over the pencils, I think if she wanted to she could destroy J’s life and he knows it hence why he looks miserable constantly because he feels stuck, there would also be the worry that she’d stop him from seeing Wilby and possibly could even get custody of Seb and Isaac.

This broke my heart reading this 💜 sending big hugs you way, you inspiring and courageous lady 😘
Could she actually get custody of his kids if they were to separate? Would she want to? God. She’d be like the Child Snatcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang if any of that ever happened.

Her husband has got to be kicking himself now though.

Reactions: 5

This is what I keep telling myself, that she won’t be around forever. I just feel so sorry for the women who are reading her posts and aspire to be like her. I called them morons a few weeks ago, that was unfair. I don’t know what they’re going through that makes them look up to R. It’s sad.

There’s a woman whose children attend my child’s school, she has a large family and her partner left her weeks ago. She’s pregnant. She always looks so pale and thin, she’s told me she’s tired and has MH issues. Her children are very loud and always arguing with each other, and I’m sure one has been diagnosed with ADHD. Anyway, for the last couple of weeks all she’s been looking forward to is her scan. Now she’s had the scan, it’s the birth. And that’s it. When the baby’s born, there will be an influx of midwives and health visitors and friends/family visiting and then that’s it. Back to reality. Back to being lonely. I just feel sorry for her every time I see her but I don’t show it, I don’t want her to know I pity her. And I imagine that many of Rs followers are like this woman. Low social class, single, struggling and incredibly lonely. I can imagine them loving her ‘realness’ On social media, rushing to buy her book and reading it whilst their children are at school. Wishing they’d end up with a loving partner, for once, who will love their children and have a good job. Lots of animals. So sad.... I’ve been there.

That’s why Mrs Hinch and the others don’t faze me at all, but PTWM is not genuine.

I’ve always felt she exploits vulnerable people. She’s known the royalties were due today, because she’s booked this break for her and J for a while. Or it’s just a coincidence. Either way, she has a bloody fab life doesn’t she? I wish she’d appreciate it a bit more, she has a huge beautiful family and all of them clearly adore each other and her. Her home always looks lovely, lots of animals but she’s never happy. Nice meal today and a weekend away.

Come Monday it’ll be “I’ve had a tit day today because I forgot the food order, the robot delivered the McDonald’s pancakes but I couldn’t get up from the sofa with the weight of all the gifted parcels, I phoned Josh at work and cried and to make things worse I forgot to move the Elf from the Shelf”.

Meanwhile, women are being killed by the hands of a man every.single.day.

I wish she’d use her platform to educate people. This is what I’d do if I had her platform:

1) teach children, teenagers and young people about body confidence, consent, respect and personal space.
2) online safety - share apps which allow teenagers to press a button which calls the emergency services, if they’re feeling frightened. There’s an app that’s activated if the phone is shaken.
3) Raise awareness on the amount of families living in a B&B
4) this time of year, I’d ask everyone to donate an advent calendar or Christmas sweets into the food bank (we had to give our office sweets last Xmas because food banks didn’t have any treats)
5) ask for donations of Halloween and Christmas decorations and take to the refuges
6) encourage parents with young children to visit older people, centres for older people. Residential homes etc and allow interaction between children and residents.
7) encourage using charity shops or clothes swaps for gifts to reduce waste
8) Support anti knife crime campaigns
9) encourage people to befriend a person who lives alone, and have a coffee, cut their grass (or even ask the person to help them with jobs)
10) buy a few bits just before Christmas and leave them outside a family’s door, a family who you know has been struggling withbereavement or illness. Anonymous though - no photos online.

She can do so much good! I knows he’s technically on maternity leave now but I do hope she’ll do better when she’s ‘back to work’

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This is what I keep telling myself, that she won’t be around forever. I just feel so sorry for the women who are reading her posts and aspire to be like her. I called them morons a few weeks ago, that was unfair. I don’t know what they’re going through that makes them look up to R. It’s sad.

There’s a woman whose children attend my child’s school, she has a large family and her partner left her weeks ago. She’s pregnant. She always looks so pale and thin, she’s told me she’s tired and has MH issues. Her children are very loud and always arguing with each other, and I’m sure one has been diagnosed with ADHD. Anyway, for the last couple of weeks all she’s been looking forward to is her scan. Now she’s had the scan, it’s the birth. And that’s it. When the baby’s born, there will be an influx of midwives and health visitors and friends/family visiting and then that’s it. Back to reality. Back to being lonely. I just feel sorry for her every time I see her but I don’t show it, I don’t want her to know I pity her. And I imagine that many of Rs followers are like this woman. Low social class, single, struggling and incredibly lonely. I can imagine them loving her ‘realness’ On social media, rushing to buy her book and reading it whilst their children are at school. Wishing they’d end up with a loving partner, for once, who will love their children and have a good job. Lots of animals. So sad.... I’ve been there.

That’s why Mrs Hinch and the others don’t faze me at all, but PTWM is not genuine.

I’ve always felt she exploits vulnerable people. She’s known the royalties were due today, because she’s booked this break for her and J for a while. Or it’s just a coincidence. Either way, she has a bloody fab life doesn’t she? I wish she’d appreciate it a bit more, she has a huge beautiful family and all of them clearly adore each other and her. Her home always looks lovely, lots of animals but she’s never happy. Nice meal today and a weekend away.

Come Monday it’ll be “I’ve had a tit day today because I forgot the food order, the robot delivered the McDonald’s pancakes but I couldn’t get up from the sofa with the weight of all the gifted parcels, I phoned Josh at work and cried and to make things worse I forgot to move the Elf from the Shelf”.

Meanwhile, women are being killed by the hands of a man every.single.day.

I wish she’d use her platform to educate people. This is what I’d do if I had her platform:

1) teach children, teenagers and young people about body confidence, consent, respect and personal space.
2) online safety - share apps which allow teenagers to press a button which calls the emergency services, if they’re feeling frightened. There’s an app that’s activated if the phone is shaken.
3) Raise awareness on the amount of families living in a B&B
4) this time of year, I’d ask everyone to donate an advent calendar or Christmas sweets into the food bank (we had to give our office sweets last Xmas because food banks didn’t have any treats)
5) ask for donations of Halloween and Christmas decorations and take to the refuges
6) encourage parents with young children to visit older people, centres for older people. Residential homes etc and allow interaction between children and residents.
7) encourage using charity shops or clothes swaps for gifts to reduce waste
8) Support anti knife crime campaigns
9) encourage people to befriend a person who lives alone, and have a coffee, cut their grass (or even ask the person to help them with jobs)
10) buy a few bits just before Christmas and leave them outside a family’s door, a family who you know has been struggling withbereavement or illness. Anonymous though - no photos online.

She can do so much good! I knows he’s technically on maternity leave now but I do hope she’ll do better when she’s ‘back to work’
I totally agree, well said! I work in a similar profession as you do I believe and I have posted on here before how she has an incredible opportunity to use her social platform to do great things but she appears to use it for her own gain. Sad sad woman.

Reactions: 10
I too work with vulnerable people and I think it’s reprehensible that someone can use domestic abuse for their own gain.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I too work with vulnerable people and I think it’s reprehensible that someone can use domestic abuse for their own gain.
Not nice is it. Staff are on the verge of breaking down. They wake up at ridiculous hours and worry about their s/u’s. Every agency is competing against each other at tendering, cutting corners and budgets but DA is just increasing.

Our company used to have a set of funding for staff to have a Mental Health day. So a day, each year, where staff could have a spa day, hair cut, gym, whatever they felt would make them feel better and de stressed, they could claim back. They’ve scrapped it now. Cut down on pension, annual leaves, no petty cash to buy coffee for our s/u’s and we can’t meet them at home if the perp lives there. So out of our pockets 😓

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Not nice is it. Staff are on the verge of breaking down. They wake up at ridiculous hours and worry about their s/u’s. Every agency is competing against each other at tendering, cutting corners and budgets but DA is just increasing.

Our company used to have a set of funding for staff to have a Mental Health day. So a day, each year, where staff could have a spa day, hair cut, gym, whatever they felt would make them feel better and de stressed, they could claim back. They’ve scrapped it now. Cut down on pension, annual leaves, no petty cash to buy coffee for our s/u’s and we can’t meet them at home if the perp lives there. So out of our pockets 😓
My frustration is that we encourage service users to open up to us, to trust us and put their faith in us yet when we try to get support or a safe refuge for them we face incredible obstacles. We cant just ring up and get someone placed quickly yet she claims she can. She claims she works with these refuges directly and can offer them immediate support where trained professionals like us bloody struggle every day. And of course she has access to all their confidential information.... yeah right love... jog on.

Reactions: 12

That’s awful if that’s your situation but if it affects you that much you really should come off social media for your mental health. The way I see it is, I don’t have the confidence, balls, brass neck to have an Instagram open account but if I did and I got paid to promote stuff and get sent stuff I’d definitely do it. We can’t realky feel jealous unless we’ve tried to do what she has. I’ve grown up relatively poor in a rich area where everyone had rich parents and everything they could ask for. I didn’t feel jealous as I knew it wasn’t my life. Material stuff doesn’t make you happy, focus on your children, family and nature. Hope you feel better soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Court orders are hard to enforce, the police won't get involved as it's a civil matter, unless the child is as risk of significant harm.
If one party doesn't adhere to the court order, the aggrieved party has to pay to take them back to court. I've never heard of a case where a parent has gone to prison for not adhering to a court order. Not really worth the paper they are written on.
Supposedly parent can get unpaid community hours.. Gov.UK. Guidance. Not prison. Wouldnt look good for pc noballs.

I wouldnt have stopped trying to see my kids if a Child arrangement order was in place.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.