PTWM #15 Teen in shed, puke on bed, any chance these chancers Wilby supporting baby's head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s about as relatable as a used tissue
I hate the way she’s left that poor baby, grabbbed her phone instead of cleaning him up.
Dirty lazy cow

Reactions: 13
That poor kid. Imagine posting a picture like that to social media when you’re followed by literally thousands of people, knowing your son is going to grow up into a teenager and then an adult, and it will come back to haunt him. There should be a law against sharing intimate details of children’s lives online, including their toileting habits. I wondered to myself if she’d like it if somebody did the same to her, but then again she’d probably get off on the attention.

Reactions: 12
This is the same woman who delighted in telling everyone about how she’d sh*t herself on holiday last year and had her young daughter helping her instead of her husband. Nothing surprises me anymore. Nothing. She’s vile. If I was a child or indeed partner in that house I’d retreat so far in to my shell in fear of what might be captured next.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
This is the same woman who delighted in telling everyone about how she’d sh*t herself on holiday last year and had her young daughter helping her instead of her husband. Nothing surprises me anymore. Nothing. She’s vile. If I was a child or indeed partner in that house I’d retreat so far in to my shell in fear of what might be captured next.
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Reactions: 2
Omg please tell me that’s actually a joke

Reactions: 3
Yeah she got a bug and had an “accident”. Whereas most people would be mortified and keep it quiet, not involve their kids and get on with their holiday she broadcasted the entire thing to her social media following. Bizarre bizarre behaviour.

Reactions: 6
Yet again, why isn't she using the paypal money for this latest appeal???

Reactions: 8
Yeah she got a bug and had an “accident”. Whereas most people would be mortified and keep it quiet, not involve their kids and get on with their holiday she broadcasted the entire thing to her social media following. Bizarre bizarre behaviour.
Think she also spent the day in a water park throwing up in random bins along the way.

Yet again, why isn't she using the paypal money for this latest appeal???
Exactly. So what is the PayPal money for? Also announcing to 1000’s of followers that a warrior is relocating. Stupid bint!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How about give some toys away yourself you silly mare - teach your kids about donating toys they no longer want or have outgrown! My mum used to make me do it in the run up to every Christmas. You’ve ordered colouring pencils that your husband doesn’t seem to think you need so why not donate those? Or what’s more - this is wild, bear with me - spend the PayPal donations you collect monthly for this supposed purpose!!!! The front of the woman is unreal, and I don’t just mean the “massive tits” she refuses to put away.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How about give some toys away yourself you silly mare - teach your kids about donating toys they no longer want or have outgrown! My mum used to make me do it in the run up to every Christmas. You’ve ordered colouring pencils that your husband doesn’t seem to think you need so why not donate those? Or what’s more - this is wild, bear with me - spend the PayPal donations you collect monthly for this supposed purpose!!!! The front of the woman is unreal, and I don’t just mean the “massive tits” she refuses to put away.
Her followers will be there almost having an orgasm over her amazing 'kindness' over this appeal. Do none of them use there limited braincells to think hang on isn't this what the paypal money's for? 🤔

Reactions: 13
Did she not say recently that she had £381 in PayPal (please correct me if I’m wrong).
I’m sure in Devon they have refurbish shops who sell household goods at cheap prices and they give you a discount if you are on any benefit. They even deliver for free.

She reminds me of someone touting for free stuff just to sell it on at carboots and eBay

Reactions: 7
I follow someone who has had a sale of some clothes ... she put what charity it was for and why
She’s just posted an amount raised and said when I’ve the final figure I’ll announce it and show it’s gone to the charity that has helped support a family member of theirs n others
THATS how it should be done! It’s not difficult

Reactions: 10
"Can anyone help" 😂😂😂 yes you Rachael hun, with your paypal money, get a clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So I've seen a few insta mummys are at an event tonight - happy mum happy baby. Wonder why Rachelele wasn't invited 😏

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.