PTWM #15 Teen in shed, puke on bed, any chance these chancers Wilby supporting baby's head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think what I find most concerning is that she has filmed him covertly so she clearly realises it’s wrong yet that hasn’t stopped her. Strange enough to film him but then to upload to public social media accounts with thousands of viewers? Worrying behaviour. He wasn’t even behaving unreasonably. She clearly has an issue with him telling “her” children they can’t have something they want but tbh that’s her issue, not his. Children need to be told no sometimes, for a variety of reasons.
I thought this about how she only seems to have an issue with him telling off the girls. My stepson knows that me and his dad are a united front when it comes to discipline, and his dad would never let him talk to me the way R let's the girls talk to J.
It's not healthy to let the girls talk to him like that and it's going to bite her in the arse sooner or later.

Reactions: 11
I thought this about how she only seems to have an issue with him telling off the girls. My stepson knows that me and his dad are a united front when it comes to discipline, and his dad would never let him talk to me the way R let's the girls talk to J.
It's not healthy to let the girls talk to him like that and it's going to bite her in the arse sooner or later.
Them girls have no respect for anyone but the boys both seem very respectful

Reactions: 14
Them girls have no respect for anyone but the boys both seem very respectful
It makes me think like mother like daughter. R has no respect for anyone so her daughters follow her example. J (even though I detest his unfaithfulness to previous partners) seems more polite and respectful to others so his sons follow suit. Cant blame the kids, blame the parents.

Reactions: 18
I just watched again to make sure I wasn’t commenting unfairly or being irrational.

Maybe I’ve misheard it but when Josh is telling Edie to consider whether she really needs something before asking for it just to fit in with her friends, I’m sure she said “I’m not listening to YOU” then struts out of the room grinning because she knows her Mum is there to back her up and says Daddy should move out.

My brother is a Step-parent and NEVER would his three stepchild speak to him this way, nor would my sister in law allow the children to do so. She certainly would not try to encourage the children to purposely disrespect him, get involved in arguments and take sides. If they spoke to him the way Edie and the others speak to Josh, she’d say something immediately not stand and laugh, record it and caption it that the child has won!

This may sound awful of me but my best friends Dad used to do this to her Mum. He would argue with her, involve the children, call the wife names and get them to join in while he stood and laughed.
Eventually when they split up, he had turned the children against their own Mum by twisting it to say “remember when Mum did xxxxxxx” and all the children recalled was them “defending” their Dad. He ended up with my best friend and siblings living with him whilst the Mum missed out on years of their lives as they didn’t wisen up until many years later.

I feel like I’m watching history repeat itself as PTWM already creates little teams of “us against him” and it’s uncomfortable viewing.

As for “I’ve done this for four days by myself” maybe so PTWM, but you nagged for another child. Josh is our earning a tax paid job, he’s paying his way to raise not only his children, but yours too. He works all hours then comes home to spoon feed you (going off comments I’ve read here) and from what I’ve read, you’ve not nailed it that well alone if you didn’t even manage to do a food shop?

Please also consider that if you are going to try and influence people with your ads, you don’t make yourself look stupid.

You do an advert for swapping to healthier choices yet call yourself a tit Mum for giving your child a healthy strawberry and yoghurt breakfast?

You tell the children you’re switching to eco nappies yet buy a bulk load of pampers.

Now you do an advert for swimming which is a shining example as to why your followers have been given access to watch your child learning to swim? It’s all games and brainwashing, please stop.

Nothing in your life seems to be sacred anymore. Even your children are so used to be in front of the camera that they seem to play up to it, let them have a childhood without the world seeing it, they’re your children not ours! We don’t need to see them swimming or be told off etc.

Furthermore, as for your “reality of family life.”
No PTWM. It isn’t. That’s YOUR reality and it isn’t normal. Stop and think about your behaviour and the way you speak to people. Show your husband the same love and kindness as you say you show your warriors.He lives with you and has given you a home, a family, security, love you craved for a long time, don’t throw it away by belittling him at every given opportunity or shoving a camera at him when he tries to teach your children how to be humble and shape them into good humans.

To end my rant. I can’t help but feel PTWM focused on the people dressed head to toe in green costumes in her crowd scanning stories so people would rinse them. Just as no doubt she was sniggering under her breath. Educate yourself in Betsys passions Rach, then you’ll understand the meaning behind Josh trying to educate you and the other children today. If you can support Betsy, do the same for Josh, if you open your ears and pop your phone down, you’ll realise they’re supporting the same cause.
I’m sure he doesn’t belittle your passion for saving the world. Don’t do it to him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I just watched again to make sure I wasn’t commenting unfairly or being irrational.

Maybe I’ve misheard it but when Josh is telling Edie to consider whether she really needs something before asking for it just to fit in with her friends, I’m sure she said “I’m not listening to YOU” then struts out of the room grinning because she knows her Mum is there to back her up and says Daddy should move out.

My brother is a Step-parent and NEVER would his three stepchild speak to him this way, nor would my sister in law allow the children to do so. She certainly would not try to encourage the children to purposely disrespect him, get involved in arguments and take sides. If they spoke to him the way Edie and the others speak to Josh, she’d say something immediately not stand and laugh, record it and caption it that the child has won!

This may sound awful of me but my best friends Dad used to do this to her Mum. He would argue with her, involve the children, call the wife names and get them to join in while he stood and laughed.
Eventually when they split up, he had turned the children against their own Mum by twisting it to say “remember when Mum did xxxxxxx” and all the children recalled was them “defending” their Dad. He ended up with my best friend and siblings living with him whilst the Mum missed out on years of their lives as they didn’t wisen up until many years later.

I feel like I’m watching history repeat itself as PTWM already creates little teams of “us against him” and it’s uncomfortable viewing.

As for “I’ve done this for four days by myself” maybe so PTWM, but you nagged for another child. Josh is our earning a tax paid job, he’s paying his way to raise not only his children, but yours too. He works all hours then comes home to spoon feed you (going off comments I’ve read here) and from what I’ve read, you’ve not nailed it that well alone if you didn’t even manage to do a food shop?

Please also consider that if you are going to try and influence people with your ads, you don’t make yourself look stupid.

You do an advert for swapping to healthier choices yet call yourself a tit Mum for giving your child a healthy strawberry and yoghurt breakfast?

You tell the children you’re switching to eco nappies yet buy a bulk load of pampers.

Now you do an advert for swimming which is a shining example as to why your followers have been given access to watch your child learning to swim? It’s all games and brainwashing, please stop.

Nothing in your life seems to be sacred anymore. Even your children are so used to be in front of the camera that they seem to play up to it, let them have a childhood without the world seeing it, they’re your children not ours! We don’t need to see them swimming or be told off etc.

Furthermore, as for your “reality of family life.”
No PTWM. It isn’t. That’s YOUR reality and it isn’t normal. Stop and think about your behaviour and the way you speak to people. Show your husband the same love and kindness as you say you show your warriors.He lives with you and has given you a home, a family, security, love you craved for a long time, don’t throw it away by belittling him at every given opportunity or shoving a camera at him when he tries to teach your children how to be humble and shape them into good humans.

To end my rant. I can’t help but feel PTWM focused on the people dressed head to toe in green costumes in her crowd scanning stories so people would rinse them. Just as no doubt she was sniggering under her breath. Educate yourself in Betsys passions Rach, then you’ll understand the meaning behind Josh trying to educate you and the other children today. If you can support Betsy, do the same for Josh, if you open your ears and pop your phone down, you’ll realise they’re supporting the same cause.
I’m sure he doesn’t belittle your passion for saving the world. Don’t do it to him.

Edie is a little madam.

Reactions: 15
I cant help it I feel sorry for Josh with her doing that. Sometimes it's like watching a single dad with 7 kids.

Reactions: 13
This women never fails to shock me.
J defiantly just ignored her on last night's stories, then the whole secret filming while belittling this morning.
Really?!!!

Reactions: 7
how she can be viewed as a saviour of domestic violence when she treats the man she "adores" like the s**t on her shoe is disgusting, i wouldn't like to see how she treats people who she doesn't like!!

Reactions: 17
Clearly no respect in that relationship! Why on earth would a grown woman think it is acceptable to secretly film your husband during an argument and post it to social media? And, the sheets....boke 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 16
We have children, sometimes I’m a little hard on them, sometimes my husband is. BUT we parent together and support each other (if we disagree we don’t do it infront of the children) always be united in front of them and then thrash it out in private

Reactions: 9
I've always just lurked until now and did follow PTWM but the way she belittles J and gets the children to turn against him is really uncomfortable to see:(

Reactions: 10
Still also want to know where the £20,000 GoFundMe pots of money went. A large part of this was donated by followers to help them put a deposit on a house...no word on this either. Curious.
Im sorry, people actually donated money for them to have a deposit on a house!!! I’m shocked. Im fairly new to this thread so haven’t gone all the way back but been following for last 5-6 threads. Can I set up one too!??

Reactions: 7
And now Betsy's made it into a newspaper 🙄. I bet R is expecting the paparazzi at the door any moment for her famous daughter

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im sorry, people actually donated money for them to have a deposit on a house!!! I’m shocked. Im fairly new to this thread so haven’t gone all the way back but been following for last 5-6 threads. Can I set up one too!??
Yea anyone got pics of this post because I must have missed it? Can't believe people donated.

Reactions: 4
Sorry, already tried to suggest that. Didnt get any takers though. Clearly Im not as important as Rachaelelelelee. 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Yea anyone got pics of this post because I must have missed it? Can't believe people donated.
It amazed me at the time that people were falling over themselves to donate so she could buy her house. A complete stranger on the internet and you want to give your hardearned cash to them just because they put a few posts up about helping victims of DA. Imagine if that money had just been given directly to proper charities instead of the 'pay to make sure I never have to do a proper days work again, so I can sit at home on my ass eating McDonalds fund'
I supose it's no wonder she has such a high opinion of herself when people are throwing cash at her. You would think she would feel ashamed accepting though.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.