PTWM #15 Teen in shed, puke on bed, any chance these chancers Wilby supporting baby's head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do this on a school day? Ridiculous for all these children to be playing truant.

What theyā€™re doing is amazing, anyways what use is a strike if it doesnā€™t cause distribution?
This is a global climate strike, look into it! My kids went to a vigil before school today! Sorry for going off topic

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just got home and watched those stories. So the great DA ambassador really doesnā€™t see that her behaviour makes her a perpetrator?

Reactions: 13
She's on a roll today - not only has she made her husband the most miserable man in Devon, she's shouted out somebody who does more community work than "even her" - OMG HOW COULD THIS EVEN BE POSSIBLE - she is also responsible for curing a stranger's mental health illnesses.

What the fuckkk is going on with her today?

Screenshot_20190920-181246_Gramster.jpg

Screenshot_20190920-181252_Gramster.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
i once forgot about the tooth fairy. I felt like the worst Mum in the world. At no point did I think I might film the failure and upload it to social media. Why canā€™t she put her phone down and look after her children properly.

Ugh, another gushing post from a ā€œfan.ā€

Of course it makes you emosh, you fanny! You probably posted it to yourself and are now sitting back enjoying the attention it gained you.

Honestly, does she never get sick of writing this made-up tit? She lives in a fantasy world.

• Haha
His mother probably only sees the fb page which is very tame in comparison. Thatā€™s not half of it is if. The real tit is on her stories. I wonder what her fb fans would think if they saw that everyday.

Reactions: 6
His mother probably only sees the fb page which is very tame in comparison. Thatā€™s not half of it is if. The real tit is on her stories. I wonder what her fb fans would think if they saw that everyday.
I followed her on FB long before following her Insta. I got a reality check seeing her stories and it wasnā€™t long before I found myself here. It was like two different people.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is be horrified if my son was being treated like that and filmed for the world. Then again, I doubt my sons would sit there and allow me to massage their wives feet.

As this is their first baby together, I wonder if Josh ever thinks back to how it was with his other two boys and wonders how their Mum coped so well. Iā€™m sure he was allowed to bond with his boys there without a camera being shoved in his face, recording his private bonding time with his new baby.

Reactions: 11
I havenā€™t read all the posts yet, Iā€™ve just looked on the stories and feel incredibly uncomfortable. She was filming her family without their consent. Thatā€™s bad enough but to then upload the clips to social media, to strangers?

This woman is an ambassador and supporter of organisations revolved around safeguarding. If I didnā€™t know that Josh had left his family for this woman, Iā€™d feel sorry for him. She is humiliating him, undermining him. This man clearly adores her children, and her. He appears to hands on and works to provide for them. He looks knackered.

Iā€™ve also forgotten the tooth fairy but Iā€™d never leave Ā£10. Iā€™ve never been able to afford that and even if I did, I wouldnā€™t. I see some friends on Facebook showing their children with notes but I donā€™t get it. Theyā€™re going to school and will be with children who receive a Ā£1 or Ā£2. The demographic of her followers will not be able to afford Ā£10.

Can we all stop and imagine what PTWM followed would say if Josh filmed her nagging him, without her knowing and without her consent, then uploaded it for all to see? People would scream abuse.

Reactions: 14
The message that made her ā€œso emotionalā€ it doesnā€™t look like sheā€™s even accepted the request before sheā€™s screenshot it and shared it with the world. Certainly hadnā€™t bothered to reply first. Her initial response is always to crow about her achievement before anything else, even safeguarding etc.

Long time lurker first time poster šŸ‘‹

I just need to say what on EARTH was the point in secretly recording then sharing that to social media?! It makes me feel sick thinking that someone has shared what should be a private disagreement to hundreds and thousands on Instagram.

What a horrible person.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
***Potential Trigger for some ***

I'd love to send her this message and see her reply: I think my partner is abusing me not phsically but he does things that make me feel uncomfortable and upset. In front of our children he calls me a nob, a dick asshole etc and if I try to discipline the kids he belittles me, sides with them and even encourages them to join in with him. I work a ten hour day yet when I get in i'm expected to do the housework and deal with the children even though he is at home all day. I even discovered he had secretly filmed one of the times we were having a disagreement, him calling me these names, he then posted it on social media.
My little six year old step daughter suggesting I should leave home, partner even said he would pack my bags for me. I am constantly being belittled in this way. I feel tired & warn down with it all. Is his behaviour ok, or am I being silly?

• Heart
Reactions: 67

I'd love to send her this message and see her reply: I think my partner is abusing me not phsically but he does things that make me feel uncomfortable and upset. In front of our children he calls me a nob, a dick asshole etc and if I try to discipline the kids he belittles me, sides with them and even encourages them to join in with him. I work a ten hour day yet when I get in i'm expected to do the housework and deal with the children even though he is at home all day. I even discovered he had secretly filmed one of the times we were having a disagreement, him calling me these names, he then posted it on social media.
My little six year old step daughter suggesting I should leave home, partner even said he would pack my bags for me. I am constantly being belittled in this way. I feel tired & warn down with it all. Is his behaviour ok, or am I being silly?
Really highlights the unacceptable behaviour when you see it from that perspective

• Heart
Reactions: 31

You should send it, it would be interesting to see her reply

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.