PTWM #15 Teen in shed, puke on bed, any chance these chancers Wilby supporting baby's head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't followed PTWM for long but so far R comes across as a horrible witch who gets the kids to direct hatred towards Josh which is so wrong. Ok he's no saint but doesn't deserve the treatment she gave him this morning and to top it off she secretly films the argument. There are some things which you don't share with your followers and that this morning was one of them. What is she trying to do get people to side with her? Hence why she has turned E against J earlier. What a nasty cow, no wonder she cant keep a relationship stable.
£10 for a tooth, really..... my kids get £1 if they get £10 then they will be constantly pulling their teeth out. She is under mining J and want to be seen as the laid back goody goody parent who gives in to the kids.

Reactions: 11
I’d stepped right back from this thread (read but not commented) because I personally felt she was getting talked about no matter what she did and I felt in my opinion, some comments were unnecessary.

However, I’m at work on my break and thought I’d have a read, after reading today’s comments so far I unblocked PTWM and watched her stories today.

I don’t even know where to begin. Clearly by hiding the phone when arguing with Josh, he has no idea he is being filmed. Her tone is belittling and demeaning him completely dismissing anything he has to say.
I can see his point, why buy what’s not needed? Why post a photo of Betsy trying to say the planet but then spend money excessively on irrelevant items?

Does she have any idea who Hitler was and the barbaric things he did? Why would anyone reference their loved one in that way? To do it in front of her children is wrong, especially as it appears she is trying to involve them into the argument and get them to take sides?

I can just imagine her kids learning about Hitler at school and telling the teacher how Mummy calls Daddy Hitler. The sad thing is, those children have no clue.

I don’t agree with Edie telling Daddy to move out either but it’s almost as though this is standard behaviour in the house.

IF the affair stories are true, you reap what you sow, but I can’t help feeling sorry for Josh. He seems to be a genuinely good person who wants to give all the children a loving home and a happy childhood but seems to be going with whatever he’s told to do and whether he likes it or not, his every move is now filmed. He can’t win.

Please PTWM, stop and think about what you are doing to your family.

Reactions: 23
Imagine pointing your phone camera at your leg and secretly filming your husband then putting it up on social media for 1000s to see without his consent.
Imagine.
I think it's a bit abusive tbh. After all she preaches.

Interesting that she has quickly reverted back to the calling him names and undermining him like she did previously. When she was pregnant, it was all hearts and flowers and vomit-inducing gushing about how great their relationship was. Lounging about all over each other and sharing pics of the other half naked. Interesting that now the baby is here and she’s expected to get on with mum life with the baby she begged for, that things have changed - she can’t pull the “I’m a needy goddess carrying your unborn child” card with him and things are back to normal.
I don’t blame him for moaning about her ordering stuff they don’t need - the house is full of “stuff” you can see from their videos, he’s the only one who goes to a job and earns a legit wage it seems (and maybe he’s conscious that the PayPal donations are drying up so genuinely has money concerns), the kids act like spoilt brats most of the time and Rachelleiele sits around ordering tat they don’t need (but not the food shop). After a rough day at work we have all blown at something small, I’d be fuming if my husband secretly filmed me and shared it.
Also “I’ve done this for four days now without raising my voice....”.... wow, maybe Betsy lives in the shed so rachel’s hero medal collection can have a room all of its own! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It is awful, its undermining, its abuse don't care what anyone says, she is the abuser in that relationship, it verbal abuse disguised as a joke and is discounting, this boils my blood I lived with this for 5 years its horrendous and anyone who finds this behaviour of him funny in my opinion want to think about how they would feel if the shoe was on the other foot so to speak!!!

And any kind of jokes that hurt are abuse!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I noticed that the tooth fairy chat this morning seemed to be covertly filmed too

Reactions: 4
She thinks josh is hilter for ranting about her buying unnecessary crap but is off to see Besty in a save the planet march. He was ranting about the trees and she didn’t care

Reactions: 12
She’s emotionally abusive and manipulative. She’s vile! The only abusive person in the previous relationships was her! Secretly filming her discussions with Josh and posting them, she’s sick in the head.

Reactions: 18
You’d think she would realise that if she has to secretly film something for whatever reason then perhaps it’s not something that should be shared.

Reactions: 19
I don’t understand why she films him in secret and then shares it - obviously he’s going to see it! Or is humiliating him like that one way of her having control?

Reactions: 12
DA ambassador secretly films upset partner, whilst belittling and undermining him.

Nice move R 🙄

Take those videos down because not only are they not an accurate portrayal of a healthy family life, they could be triggering to anyone who is or has been in an abusive relationship.

Cheers pet 👍

Reactions: 28
DA ambassador secretly films upset partner, whilst belittling and undermining him.

Nice move R 🙄

Take those videos down because not only are they not an accurate portrayal of a healthy family life, they could be triggering to anyone who is or has been in an abusive relationship.

Cheers pet 👍
they are very triggering :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Honestly he sounds so fed up!

If I found out my other half filmed my rant and put it on insta...I think I’d be having serious words, their house has absolutely no privacy, you never know what’s going to be uploaded and seen by thousands of people!

Honestly he sounds so fed up!

If I found out my other half filmed my rant and put it on insta...I think I’d be having serious words, their house has absolutely no privacy, you never know what’s going to be uploaded and seen by thousands of people!
Yeah, seen by 33k people.... F that!!

Reactions: 5
I think what I find most concerning is that she has filmed him covertly so she clearly realises it’s wrong yet that hasn’t stopped her. Strange enough to film him but then to upload to public social media accounts with thousands of viewers? Worrying behaviour. He wasn’t even behaving unreasonably. She clearly has an issue with him telling “her” children they can’t have something they want but tbh that’s her issue, not his. Children need to be told no sometimes, for a variety of reasons.

Reactions: 14
I found that really uncomfortable viewing when she was calling Josh names etc. Yes he isn’t perfect but those are private conversations and should not be for public consumption. Not nice at all.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.