PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this shows that Emily was once in an abusive relationship. Where as R ne er was or has been.
Maybe doing the training for the freedom programme is what opened Emily’s eyes to what a manipulator R is.
It took me a long time to see the signs in my relationship, and by the time I had the damage was done. But now I see the signs, I spot the red flags in more people.
Just speculating, but Emily seems to have washed her hands and now the centre is being run into the ground by limelight Laura
it’s funny watching R. She reminds me of someone with nothing trying to prove they have everything. You know the type of woman that buys designer stuff to try and insinuate that they are cash rich … when in actual fact they don’t have two pennies to rub together … like that.

she’s so focused on trying to prove she was in abusive relationship it just comes off as being completely disingenuous. If she felt the fear she claims she felt she absolutely wouldn’t be doing half the tit she’s doing. I grew up in an abusive environment and went on to have abusive relationships. It’s been 10 years and I’m no longer at risk but I still wouldn’t consent to my sheet being shared 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 39
it’s funny watching R. She reminds me of someone with nothing trying to prove they have everything. You know the type of woman that buys designer stuff to try and insinuate that they are cash rich … when in actual fact they don’t have two pennies to rub together … like that.

she’s so focused on trying to prove she was in abusive relationship it just comes off as being completely disingenuous. If she felt the fear she claims she felt she absolutely wouldn’t be doing half the tit she’s doing. I grew up in an abusive environment and went on to have abusive relationships. It’s been 10 years and I’m no longer at risk but I still wouldn’t consent to my sheet being shared 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes!!! All of this!!!
I’m out of my abusive relationship now, but am still so easily triggered. I’ve had a call from a withheld number today and been a jittery mess ever since. Could have just been double glazing, but I’m still massively triggered. Don’t want to relive my trauma.
She just seems to want to go over it again and again and again. Writing books about her abuser who lives near her. I will never feel safe again fully, yet she can’t stop trying to poke the bear.

Reactions: 40
Can't tell you how sad that list she's posted from her course makes me 😕
Hey Rach why do you think it's OK to make money off the back of abused women?
The abusers of these women exploited and manipulated them to get what they wanted and their DA saviour has just replicated the exact same behaviour.
They're literally just fodder for the Gram to keep those ads rolling. Grotesque behaviour

Reactions: 43
I didn’t think that monster with the teef could sicken me anymore than she already does but today, sharing that literally turned my stomach. She needs locking up. She is dangerous to the vulnerable. In other words, she’s a perpetrator herself. Vile

Reactions: 32
My two and a half year old also hates the hand dryer, terrified of it. I think all my nieces and nephews are the same?

Reactions: 14
I just can't fathom how, after what I'm guessing will have been quite a hard time for someone attending a course relating to DV, the 'professional' who is conducting the course then goes over to the attendees and says can I have permission to share this online?! Yet again no boundaries. She can't even do that job right can she. Yes the person may have said yes, that's after probably having brought up lots of emotions shes put in a corner by a 'professional' in a position of trust. I don't know what will ever make her realise just how inappropriate she is, what will it take?

• Angry
Reactions: 44
I've come to the conclusion that Rabid used Emily and she got caught out.

Maybe she was awake at 3am to see if that house had a light on? I did say earlier she sounded bunged up so maybe she was still buzzing and couldn't sleep!

Reactions: 18
Sorry if I’ve missed it, but does it actually say anywhere that she has permission to share those notes from the course?

Reactions: 2
Omg look at that hashtag shade hahahaha she’s def reading comments.

Rach you okay hun? Honestly I wouldn’t be too brave if I was you. You don’t know how sponsors are gonna respond (and that’s not a threat, I just think realistically from a business perspective as a representative for a brand they wouldn’t want that sort of content associated with their brand 🤷🏻‍♀️). I’m too busy to upset your payroll x

Reactions: 18
Oh my god her latest story #notadaddandevenpaidformyfriendssogetfuckeddddddd

Keeping it classy as ever you woman. Of course you paid for them the only friends you can keep are your paid ones 🤣🤣🤣
Yes you certainly did pay for your friends Rach 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Oh my god her latest story #notadaddandevenpaidformyfriendssogetfuckeddddddd

Keeping it classy as ever you woman. Of course you paid for them the only friends you can keep are your paid ones 🤣🤣🤣
Ooh passive aggressive Patrica calm your tits love! #wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She only knows how to buy friends. Sad really. She’ll never have genuine friendships because she hasn’t matured sufficiently to maintain healthy relationships.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.