PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over her having a brace on for years and her teeth still looking that bleeping bad, they look like she brushes them with turmeric 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So that’s why her friends where there because she paid.. She literally bribes everyone to be her friend..
I know I risk triangulation but I'm traumatised, that hairdresser used to do my hair 😭 I loved him too, I feel violated 🤣

Edit for spelling.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Oh! She’s spending more paypal money on Mulberry handbags 🙄 Gucci, Mulberry, Alexander McQueen you name it she’s got the most tackiest version of it.
Look how tit her hair looks after she's done it herself 🤣🤣🤣.
Also, she constantly goads "trolls" into biting and then when they apparently bite, she bleeping cries about it. Shut up rach 🤦‍♀️
And also, regarding the sharing of those notes, I'm just glad Emily didn't cave in and publicly share her experience after R was pushing her to for the podcast.

Reactions: 49
Oh! She’s spending more paypal money on Mulberry handbags 🙄 Gucci, Mulberry, Alexander McQueen you name it she’s got the most tackiest version of it.
She has the exact same hair style as Mannah! How can she justify to herself, purchasing the expensive designer crap? Don’t the members of her cult question where their donated Patrecon money is going???

Reactions: 27
No wonder J can’t get it up he’s basically shagging his own sister 🤣
Rach - try suggesting something to your friends WITHOUT you paying, see whether they still want to come. Friendless Fiona.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Why does she always have to twin with josh's sister ? From the hair. Same style coat and trainers. The way she carries her bag. Single white female vibes big time 😲

Reactions: 35
She has the exact same hair style as Mannah! How can she justify to herself, purchasing the expensive designer crap? Don’t the members of her cult question where their donated Patrecon money is going???
She’s been quite sneaky about it again if you actually look at the details on Patreon. She has both a Part Time Working Mummy account and a Patchwork House account. The PTWM one says “enable me to continue doing what I love” - which could literally be anything.

3A142F71-C806-4AF8-994F-0B19E6F8ADB1.jpeg
0CCB0A0D-C8FB-4AA5-87C5-70886998BDE3.jpeg

Reactions: 14
No wonder J can’t get it up he’s basically shagging his own sister 🤣
Rach - try suggesting something to your friends WITHOUT you paying, see whether they still want to come. Friendless Fiona.
Funny how none of her so called mates ever treat her isn't it 🤣🤣
Since shes had her page from the beginning I think the only thing someone has ever done for her was her 40th party that Emily did and that didn't age well did it, look where their friendship is now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Tbf I think it’s unfair comparing her to Mannah. Mannah is much better looking & dresses better.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I think mannah and slosh have switched. She’s more masculine than him and he’s more feminine than her. And toothy mctooth face just wants to be hannah. Some serious ick going on with the dynamics in that family.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1614683
You are a PATRON of charities, you run a PATREON :rolleyes:
And that’s the woman that writes “bestsellers”. Thus proving that any halfwit can write a book.

Wonder if she bought it?
She already has one of those bags. Im sure it’s the dark red one. I remember her using it when she was pregnant with Wilby. I mean how can her huns have any respect for her. She buys a designer handbag today and tomorrow she will be begging for “donations” for displaced battered Guinea pigs or some other made up tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.