PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t work out whether Emily is a mini Rach or if rashflaps has stolen her little quirks?

Reactions: 15
Ratshits only quirk is being a self obsessed, melty faced narcissist!
She literally doesn’t have a personality and like people with personality disorders, has a tendency to mimic her “friends” mannerisms and actions.

Reactions: 28
She might think she’s clever with her largest ever hashtags to the trolls, but surely any hun with a brain has got to either be offended or curious about this, and come looking?

Reactions: 20
Why does she always have to hashtag #Ipayedforitmyselfyoufuckers SO U bleeping SHOULD YOU GRABBY head!!Then she had to get in that she payed for her mates too... so typical of her narc behaviour. When lianne isent flavour of the month anymore she will throw in her face how toxic she is cos she payed for her hair doo!
Lianne must be her new charity case friend now Emily's fucked off.

Reactions: 48
"It's not the length, it's not the size, its how many times you can make it rise" and in Josh's case he can't get it up. Hardly surprising looking at Rach, need a bloody good imagination banging that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Most narcs copy the people around them to try and fit in. Seen her do it with Hannah, Emily and Astrid.
It’s Hannah’s turn again now.

Reactions: 28
She's morphing into Mannah (who, let's not forget, she was banging before got with Slosh). So now Jubai can't get it up ⤵🍆 probably because his wife looks like his (manly!) flipping sister.
What a set of weirdos 🧐😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just watched ems stories about baby clothes and OMG it was like watching Rach...the mannerisms and vocabulary 😲...
Also is Ems boyfriend Freddy, the father of her little boy Freddy...or just coincidence?

Reactions: 12
Imagine knowing your other half had fucked your sister? How could he go there after that? Maybe it turned him on, duck knows.
Anyway now we know why she’s extra mardi lately, Joyce can’t get it up.🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We need a poll on the next thread to see which shitshow has brought the latest load of watchers 👀

Reactions: 15
Finally she speaks some truth..

'I EVEN PAID FOR MY FRIENDS'
What an absolute delight to have someone like this cnut promoting your company and doing paid ads… but then you speak like this.
#paidformyfriendssogetfucked
#notsomuchmylittleponybutmylittlepenis

Why does she always have to hashtag #Ipayedforitmyselfyoufuckers SO U bleeping SHOULD YOU GRABBY head!!Then she had to get in that she payed for her mates too... so typical of her narc behaviour. When lianne isent flavour of the month anymore she will throw in her face how toxic she is cos she payed for her hair doo!
Lianne must be her new charity case friend now Emily's fucked off.
Cos she’s NOT watching tattle bastards 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why are they both wearing massive coats, it's not even that cold, and that bag was too small to fit over the massive coat! Yes in the grand scheme of things it's one of her less twattish moves but still annoyed me, but she could breathe and it would piss me off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She shouldn’t even be taking photos of the work that the group have done. It’s confidential and she should be safeguarding these ladies, some who will be very vulnerable, spent years at the hands of their abuser and never dared say no. These ladies are essentially putting their trust in her that she will keep them safe yet here she is sharing their most private thoughts with all her followers. How can they begin to heal when she’s abusing their trust, putting them in a position where yet again they can’t say no for fear of backlash. Might seem like nothing to you Rambo but to them it could be everything.

when is it ever ok to share something private with people you don’t know? Even with permission it’s morally wrong to think that it’s acceptable to share others most personal thoughts.
Feel like I’m repeating myself now but I just can’t get my head around how she thinks it’s ok to share, do any other DV support groups or charities do this?
Rambo, you’re an insult to all those hard working people that are trying to help vulnerable women rebuild their lives and if you’ve really been a victim of DV them you should know better. You are a danger to every single one of those people that come to you for help, it’s not a fiction book or a tv programme it’s real life. Get over yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Do you think anyone actually turned up to her freedom course (sorry I don’t know the correct title)

Maybe she’s written all those points herself just to prove her amazing work she’s doing in return for her astronomical wage packet. When really it was just her and Joyce sat in an empty room on Google?

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Do you think anyone actually turned up to her freedom course (sorry I don’t know the correct title)

Maybe she’s written all those points herself just to prove her amazing work she’s doing in return for her astronomical wage packet. When really it was just her and Joyce sat in an empty room on Google?
It has crossed my mind. I don’t know what to think anymore. If she has made it up for the gram then that’s disgusting behaviour too, no one has the right to make light of DV.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.