PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little Joshy. So soft and so silky 🤮🤮. Keep him and his kinks Rhubarb. I imagine there's literally no one else who'd climb into bed with him and his weirdness. He's all yours and you his 💜.
Epic recap Dipsy. And what a title @DeathToCovid 👏👏.
A little baggy of Horny Viking pills is winging its way to you both via Kevin the Evri man (the artist formally know as Kevin the Hermes man!).

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just catching up, saw the stories of her giving him the Lion King bits. Mummy was sounding bunged up again. Must have been a great time in Bath!

Silky Jerk has a limp dick 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I really cannot abide the swearing in front of the younger children. By their own sister as well…why does Rachel not tell her off? Is she afraid of her?

If so then, genuinely, how do you proceed?
She has a potty mouth herself and thinks nothing of casually swearing in front of kids. And the latest jumper to come out of her sweat shop says "oh duck" 🤷

She does seem to be afraid to discipline any of the kids, but particularly Bratsy.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
These threads are epic. I used to watch stories, then come here to see what you’re all saying. Now I read here to see if it’s worth popping over.

But please. I can’t cope with the image I get everytime you write Silky 🤢 🤮 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone else think willybobby was trying to say 'nala' but she just ignores him as per 🙄

Reactions: 32
Why does she keep repeating “mummy has bought you”

Shut up you absolute fool!!!

Oh and yes he absolutely is saying Nala but she acts like he’s annoyed she’s removed the lion from the line 🙄

Reactions: 21
Isn’t it funny ever since tattle started counting nights away she hasn’t done one in a while 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Not sure if it’s the current fashion, but does everyone say to toddlers
“Do you love it” nowadays

I don’t remember saying it …

and my grandson was obsessed with teletubbies another dinosaurs…

Reactions: 18
Fab recap @DipsyDoodle as always.

I've spent the morning trying to find something to heal so that I won't take the piss out of Slosh anymore. So far I have found nothing.

Sorry Rach. I tried 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

I've spent the morning trying to find something to heal so that I won't take the piss out of Slosh anymore. So far I have found nothing.

Oooooh I know, do you need some of those magic plasters she advertised that time when she showed the difference it made to her (already healed) C-section scar? Maybe cover yourself head to foot in those, and they'll "heal" you!

Why does she keep repeating “mummy has bought you”

Shut up you absolute fool!!!

Oh and yes he absolutely is saying Nala but she acts like he’s annoyed she’s removed the lion from the line 🙄
She keeps saying "mummy bought you..." because she wants everyone to know that she earns all the money, it's all down to her alone that they have everything. Slosh doesn't contribute and the older kids already know, she needs to start conditioning Wilby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

maybe you should ask Rach for some ideas. I'm sure she said us tattlers were short of a good shag once so maybe she could lend sloshy out to you for an hour, he obviously does wonders for old Rach......oh hang on a minute ...... :sick::sick::sick:

..maybe try some rescue remedy (#notanaddickheads) or a session with the (non qualified) therapist Georgia 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

I feel the core of my problem is that I don't have any wounds that aren't healed. I honestly just come here to have a laugh. I'm just not deep enough.

Never mind. Might try and start an argument with my Nan over Nike trainers or something. I'll let you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.