PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I would have a limp everything if I saw those teeth coming towards my naked body 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

I feel the core of my problem is that I don't have any wounds that aren't healed. I honestly just come here to have a laugh. I'm just not deep enough.

Never mind. Might try and start an argument with my Nan over Nike trainers or something. I'll let you know.
dead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She must have been late back home last night and missed bedtime with W ( or stayed overnight in Bath) to give them to him this morning whist he was watching the lion king eating breakfast on the sofa 🙄 alsooooo why does she never ask him to say Thank you/Ta? He should be repeating please and thank you by now…

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She must have been late back home last night and missed bedtime with W ( or stayed overnight in Bath) to give them to him this morning whist he was watching the lion king eating breakfast on the sofa 🙄 alsooooo why does she never ask him to say Thank you/Ta? He should be repeating please and thank you by now…
Because he’s NoN vErBaL

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Why should he, nobody else in the house seems to (except Edie when receiving birthday presents) 🙄

Reactions: 20
Anyone else think willybobby was trying to say 'nala' but she just ignores him as per 🙄
I did hear it as ‘no’ and he shook his head, but sorry, regardless of his ‘level 3’ autism she doesn’t even try to teach him any manners - saying ‘sorry’ and putting it back just places any child fully in charge. How about saying, ‘I’m just having a look, is this your favourite?’ and trying to engage with him!

Reactions: 22
Yes!! I thought that too! Instead she thinks he’s saying “no”. Prat. and not getting him to say thanks or ta? We only see 5 minute of her day, so why not show us the 5 minutes that make you look like a decent uunan

Anyone else think willybobby was trying to say 'nala' but she just ignores him as per 🙄

Reactions: 14
Nothing of any substance to add but just want to tell Rach (hi there 👋) that I have an amazing sex life, a husband who not only adores me but respects both me and my child. I have a cracking job (don't you be getting giddy now hun, no trace of it on my socials 😘) I don't need to heal duck all, did my healing when I came out of 2 abusive relationships (bit like you and josh combined they were, once was an alk and the other a narcissist. Maybe that's why you disgust me so much cause right from your controlling tendencies to the way you speak you just remind me of him. Manipulative)
Have a wonderful group of friends that are warm and just amazing people (no girl gang/pink Wednesday vibes here!)
I have a lovely home that isn't chaotic. No drama in my life cause i don't invite it in or plaster it over the Internet.
I guess this is just me being all smug about not being you 😊 looks like I'm different to the trolls you go on about that have no sex life, partner, job or direction in life...
Laters tata 💜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
So in feeling the need to post evidence (for the trollz, no doubt) of her "trauma course", she has gone ahead and posted the very worst things that have happened to these women on her course. The private things that they have confessed in confidence. To all of her 200k followers. What the actual duck.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
Just catching up, saw the stories of her giving him the Lion King bits. Mummy was sounding bunged up again. Must have been a great time in Bath!

Silky Jerk has a limp dick 🤣🤣🤣
Ha ha … Wonder who she’s got in her head this week about catching trolling , Calling her husband a limp dick😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I read that list of things the abuser does, and saw many that R posts herself doing to slosh and the kids.
Also should have a trigger warning reading how it makes you feel, I could tick all those feelings and it’s really triggered me 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 29
So in feeling the need to post evidence (for the trollz, no doubt) of her "trauma course", she has gone ahead and posted the very worst things that have happened to these women on her course. The private things that they have confessed in confidence. To all of her 200k followers. What the actual duck.
duck me, she really is dangerous isn't she.
No doubt she will use these womens experiences for her own future references or book characters. She needs bleeping shutting down.
Can't she get done for that?

Reactions: 31
Just catching up, saw the stories of her giving him the Lion King bits. Mummy was sounding bunged up again. Must have been a great time in Bath!

Silky Jerk has a limp dick 🤣🤣🤣
It could be back to full working order now, if Joyce has taken the Horny Viking pills 🤩.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wilby lines his toys up All.Day.Long
Really?? You should have told us 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Should she really be showing that piece of paper? It doesn’t give away any women’s details but it’s an incredible invasion of privacy. I go to adult college now and even one of our class rules is everything in the classroom stays in there and isn’t to be spoken about outside of it and it’s not even a course to do with DA or anything, just common courtesy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 59
duck me, she really is dangerous isn't she.
No doubt she will use these womens experiences for her own future references or book characters. She needs bleeping shutting down.
Can't she get done for that?
Pretty sure she can’t go round just putting random lists up , What if the bloke of that woman is watching her stories… Safeguarding Sharon has just broken that 1 rule.🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.