PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thread filled up in record time! New title thanks to @Chuff offohc šŸ¤©šŸ¤©šŸ¤© I had to edit it to fit, the full version was "josh was a bent copper until he got sacked, now hes doxxing a possible DV warrior who's Instagram was hacked". Sending you a free session with employment lawyer Kate!

Last thread recap:
- Fungus Fanny is, as always, a bleep
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- in yet another PatreCON video moaning about trolls (is this really worth paying a fiver a month for?) she said "they" were moaning about her asking for donations "when you have your nails done so you can afford it yourself". Listen love, it's not about your nails being done. It's about the THOUSANDS OF POUNDS you are raking in EVERY MONTH under the pretence of "helping people", when in fact there is never any evidence of you helping anyone except yourself and your wet blanket of a husband. And the bollocks about it being better for the environment for unwanted items to be reused by someone else instead of thrown away, and then you accepted #gifted brand new items from a shop over 200 miles away from Torbaydos? Very environmentally conscious šŸ™„
- in yet another tone deaf move, Flogging Freda has added yet another crappy jumper to the selection available at the tit shop. This one's caption? "Oh duck".
- Rashflaps was "delivering a course" all by herself at the launderette, but still found time for a lunch date with Mangina Malcolm, who hopefully took the opportunity to have a dump in peace while she was out of the house.
- Jealous Julia happened to be filming when Crap Gravy Christopher started saying he admires Jen (from the distribution centre) for her positivity. Slug Lip Sally was clearly not happy that he'd noticed another woman!
- Another day, another advert, this time for Play Doh which is a new one, and included the bonus of a poem about parenting written by our very own Racquetball! If it had been written by Edie we'd have been impressed, unfortunately it wasn't really Sunday Times Bestseller standard, must try harder hun.
- in that constant source of entertainment/content the family group chat, head Dave asked Bratsy for her NI number. Do they not just talk to each in that house, or does Rapido insist on using WhatsApp so she can screenshot anything she likes? Anyway, BeKind was instantly suspicious, saying she didn't feel comfortable sharing, and asking why he wanted it. He replied with "I'm registering you to vote so you can make use of all your woke opinions".
- Ethel the dog is poorly, so of course Rigatoni is milking it for all it's worth, hoping for sympathy engagement. Bumbag Barry is probably praying into his Merlot that the best outcome would be to have her put down, seeing as he's previously said he hates the dogs.
- BeKind and Lula are arguing about clothes in the family group chat, with Gracie wading in (even though she's not part of the family). NotaPC Cunty encouraged the bullying by filming Lula going out to Bratsy's shed to collect her things, narrating it like he's deployed on a special ops mission.
- Troll Hunting Tina has gone into OVERDRIVE, and Tattlers are here for it! First of all, Deployment head got a late night message about a dripping wet šŸˆ, which could easily have been a spam bot. Instead of just blocking and carrying on with their lives, the gruesome twosome decided to spend the entire day ignoring their kids in favour of hunting down the so-called troll. Queen Lateetha decided to go with the narrative of "the same person has been sending me vile abuse for months", while Pencildick Pete's solution was to try and call them. This then turned into Rabies saying that one of her Patreon huns had recognised the profile pic, leading her to track the person down on Facebook. As per Doxxing Doris' usual practice, she failed to fully anonymise the details she shared. She then reckoned she'd got this person's employer, and messaged them to let them know their employee was a troll, but unfortunately they aren't open on weekends. How very dare they not have someone monitoring their social media 24/7 on the off chance the Patreon Saint of Paignton is trying to get in touch! Lazy bastards! Stone Island Simon meanwhile posted and then dirty deleted some stories where he'd messaged "a troll", which mentioned him getting the sack, and he referred to "the cess pit". So much for not having read Tattle since 2019! He even filmed himself trying to call them, making himself look like the massive twit that he is. He then claimed that Instagram had taken his stories down. As if they ever work that fast, we all know he was ordered by his overlord to delete them!
- Rumpole then went all in on someone, who clearly stated she had never trolled or messaged her. You can very clearly see just how much of an absolute bullying bleep she is in her messages: https://tattle.life/threads/ptwm-14...ldnt-be-seen-dead-wearing.33714/post-11884534 whoever you are, stay strong, you are a trillion times better than that lowlife piece of tit, no matter what she says. Tattlers have your back. Interestingly, the Tattler that this refers to has definitely NOT deleted their profile šŸ¤· but why would Rawhide let the truth get in the way of making herself look like the better person?

Just a reminder that a D&C police officer was dismissed for misconduct, with the date of this article being the same date as a certain person started their career break...šŸ‘€

Running total of overnight breaks away since Joyce started his career break on 15 June:
Night at Herpes Lodge (midweek)
Night in Exeter (Saturday)
Night in London (midweek)
Joyce's birthday - one night at Boringdon Hall (midweek), then two nights (Friday and Saturday) in a lodge in Cornwall with Arsetrid and Simon.

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page
Brilliant once again, The imagination behind the names is great.. Queen LateethašŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Anyone who gets any messages from her, Please screenshot and take them to police as harassment, do not delete.! I feel sheā€™s not letting this go unless she gets her way. Itā€™s bullying and she wil do her best to make herself look like an even bigger cnut than normal..
To the lady who received the message, Stay strong, head up and donā€™t panic, We stand as one..
ā€œTattle cess pit familyā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
That's exactly what she thinks. They had a petition going at one point that obviously didn't go very well šŸ¤£

You don't see Beyonce, Rhianna or the beckhams or any A list celebs posting about trolls. They get actual real life ones that's stalk them and all sorts.
I think this is the point though. They are actual talented celebrities that are actually famous for what they contribute to society. Rachael is just a nobody, that runs a gift shop and has written 2 books that amount to nothing more than a bumper edition of Take A Break magazine. Plus she alluded herself to being a force for good with woman's issues and then does little more than cosmetically decorate two rundown shop units. Oh and lend space to someone offering a course in waffle to the odd woman who asks for it.

The reason we all come on here and take the piss is because it's like chatting about the local twit at school pick up. If she wasn't in her own head, way above her station, and had an ounce of humility, people wouldn't dislike as they do. Josh's pretentiousness and ego are that deluded, he's become a parody figure, nothing more. Plus to add to that, they are bloody horrible people and we know that because she's shared absolutely bleeping everything about them. Oh then on top of that, there are secrets & lies.

The chatter on here is concentrated and can she can see it, but I guarantee it's no worse than what they have said about them locally. The bigger the audience, the bigger the invitation to gossip. Different to BeyoncƩ, as her 'trolling,' isn't local tit for tat gossip because she's BeyoncƩ, not Rach from Devon, who has loads of kids and a bad reputation.

Reactions: 49
What I donā€™t get is Rā€™s end goal, does she actually think she can shut Tattle down?? Is she going to try and out each troll on here, does she think this will scare us from posting here? Any normal person would just accept their in the public eye making money through advertising, they will have people that like them and people that donā€™t, end of move on.

The thing that she hates the most is that we are asking genuine questions about money she is saying goes to help women of DA but we have ppl here who have reached out and been ignored or not helped in anyway.
I think she thinks she can shut it down šŸ¤£ I've thought for a few weeks that that is her aim! I think she has a messiah complex.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Would be interesting to see if she's lost any followers after this shitshow

Reactions: 14
Firstly, Sunday Times bestseller, the use of ā€˜my family and Iā€™ in that sentence is incorrect šŸ˜
The Tattlerā€™s comments arenā€™t the worst Iā€™ve ever seen on Tattle about Rachel and co.
To say that the Tattler has spent months here and the comments are ā€˜grim, stomach churningā€™ is an over exaggeration. The odd comment about Josh and Rachelā€™s teeth. Not enough to get the sack over.
The Tattler that those particular comments are attached to, didnā€™t join Tattle till November 2019 and didnā€™t comment on the PTWM thread till January 2021. They werenā€™t around for the suicidal thoughts at 8 and half months. No need for that apology.

The whole thing doesnā€™t make sense. The screenshots donā€™t make sense. The conversation doesnā€™t make sense.
F70300A8-119F-4ECE-99A0-4FD024F56544.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
bleeping hell this is just GLORIOUS.

I honestly might send Furlough-Merlot a message today, I think a little facetime with him would be just the perfect digestif to my sunday roast šŸ¤Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 71
duck me, the huns really are stroking her ego aren't they šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø she's absolutely nuts.
If your going to take comments off here Rachel, then at least do it properly and screenshot the wiki with all the receipts šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 30
Firstly, Sunday Times bestseller, the use of ā€˜my family and Iā€™ in that sentence is incorrect šŸ˜
The Tattlerā€™s comments arenā€™t the worst Iā€™ve ever seen on Tattle about Rachel and co.
To say that the Tattler has spent months here and the comments are ā€˜grim, stomach churningā€™ is an over exaggeration. The odd comment about Josh and Rachelā€™s teeth. Not enough to get the sack over.
The Tattler that those particular comments are attached to, didnā€™t join Tattle till November 2019 and didnā€™t comment on the PTWM thread till January 2021. They werenā€™t around for the suicidal thoughts at 8 and half months. No need for that apology.

The whole thing doesnā€™t make sense. The screenshots donā€™t make sense. The conversation doesnā€™t make sense.
View attachment 1603904
Sorry but the way that was written in the 'apology' is appalling, I would have thought someone who is an account manager would be pretty intelligent and use better English than that!? Something smells fishy.

Reactions: 19
The copy of the text on WhatsApp is whatā€™s confusing me. Why would you not just screenshot the posts? Why have it all written down word for word?

Reactions: 28
Well quite. We've had no end of posters saying they'd messaged her asking for help and support (either for themselves or others) and had no response, or a generic "that's so tit babe". Not a single person has signed up here to defend her, say that she helped them leave and get into a refuge, or that they visited her centre and got their dirty washing done while they relaxed with a coffee and stopped their kids choking on a worry doll.

Even if messages of support are supposedly deleted, there is always someone around who will reply or screenshot, so there are always receipts.
Watch this space šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rachs biggest trolls live in her own part of Torbay and she knows it - she needs Josh as her own personal body guard because she's frankly terrified of her crappy past confronting her ever time she turns a corner. Tellingly, her latest 2 best friends, Emily and Astrid are both "blow ins" - not born and bred.

The step sister who burnt her book has a public profile - one click and you can see the people who liked that video - some even with laughing emojis. They included members of her own step family, locals and more importantly relatives of Edies Dad including his own brother and Mother.

Where's the the screenshots of those very revealing comments on your Insta stories Rach?

Reactions: 48
I've actually got second hand embarrassment for Rancid this morning after catching up & thinking she is God & should she get carrie the sack or not?! Who the duck does she think she is? šŸ˜šŸ™ˆ just cos she runs a cpl of charity shop & falls out with everyone she gets close to, always showing her true colours isent she.
bleeping freak. No wonder half the kids have appeared to of moved out.
Even there sick of her tit.

Reactions: 31
Anyone else expecting an influx of new members now she actually used the word "Tattle" on one of those screenshots?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Flippingā€™eck!
Firstly I hope if those messages are real, the recipient is ok, they made me feel queasy with the nastiness and gaslighting!
Secondly Iā€™m so confused about who is who, they shared 2 different account names; one partially covered with Louise in it (the pfp was a family on a beach) and another fully shown makaā€¦. that was the one silky pencil video called so are they supposedly both the same person and also a tattler?

If they msg you about things said on tattle just reply thatā€™s not me and even if it was you have no way to prove it.

Anyway thanks for the reminder to check my privacy settings Rach!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
bleeping hell this is just GLORIOUS.

I honestly might send Furlough-Merlot a message today, I think a little facetime with him would be just the perfect digestif to my sunday roast šŸ¤Œ
This almost made me choke on my pumpkin spice latte, Furlough-Merlot šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone who I believe is new posted not long ago saying she new her and Rancid knows of her, canā€™t remember the posters name. She seemed pretty sure that she wasnā€™t a nice person and appeared to be local.

What we need from you Racheal is info on how you spend your PayPal, patreon and raffle money and proof of the women you claim to help. Itā€™s not difficult to divulge this info. Maybe treat your children with some respect and keep them from the public interest.
Trouble is you canā€™t because you are a fraud.. also keeping people in the dark fuels places like this which as much as you moan about it gives you a deflection to cover up what you are really all about.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.