PTWM #146 Lincolnshaw’s are spilling tea and taking a swipe, but her kids wouldn’t be seen dead wearing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen 'FaceTime Fred' 😅😅😅
duck me. I've laughed so much tonight. DH has sodden off to watch telly upstairs as I'm doing his head in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Also what’s happened to Ethel cos these 2 twats are troll hunting no ones caring for Ethel .. give us an update rach when you read here

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Thank god for kids that won't settle (the birthday girls, not mine 🤣) so I got to come home early and watch the tit show unfold.

I feel like they're both having a mental breakdown.

If this is how they react to 1 message about a dripping fanny it's safe to say Rach never gets any troll messages like she claims (shock 🙄) it's beyond extreme what they have done today.

The new thread defo needs something about him.being sacked it in and the link to article on the recap please 🙏

Reactions: 38
Not Josh calling the troll and shitting his pants after 3 rings and hanging up bahahahahaha

On the early days of the Hinch threads every now and then we'd be treated to ol' Jamie coming on to put us in our place with such gems as 'she cooks more than just pasta you melts' 🤣🤣

I digress, the point is Josh if you're such a hard man why don't you come to the vile cesspit and tell us yourself? By the looks of things you've had enough Dutch courage tonight to think you own your own balls so why not? Come on Joshy what you saying?! Come and talk to a group of adults the way you talk to those teenage children living under your roof and see how it goes for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I mean, I didn't know karma would be this bat tit crazy! Just watching them lose their minds this much over someone saying rachs flange was dripping is enough for me at this point 🤣 absolutely hilarious. Early last year I actually felt sorry for josh at some points but he's just as big of a bleep as his lunatic wife!
They are both unhinged alcoholics who need to check into the nearest mental health unit tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not Josh calling the troll and shitting his pants after 3 rings and hanging up bahahahahaha

On the early days of the Hinch threads every now and then we'd be treated to ol' Jamie coming on to put us in our place with such gems as 'she cooks more than just pasta you melts' 🤣🤣

I digress, the point is Josh if you're such a hard man why don't you come to the vile cesspit and tell us yourself? By the looks of things you've had enough Dutch courage tonight to think you own your own balls so why not? Come on Joshy what you saying?! Come and talk to a group of adults the way you talk to those teenage children living under your roof and see how it goes for you.
⬆ THIS !

Come bully us like you do your kids Jubai

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If he does grow some big balls and comes on here (doubt he will), please someone get screen shots, because I’m really tired from looking after my children 24/7 and I don’t want to miss anything happening 😂 especially if he’s THIS wound up

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Josh I’m going to try and help you here now.

look at your wife, what is she doing right now? is she filming you Josh? Why do you think that is?

it’s not incase you do something funny for ‘the gram’.
It’s not coz she loves you so much she wants videos of your every move to keep forever.
And it’s not because she thinks you’re hot.

it’s evidence Josh! Evidence!

exactly like you did to your ex wife!

now open your bleeping eyes!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thread suggestion: FaceTime Fred’s got the sack, if only his wife would give him his balls back!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
At this point I’m very tempted to drop a couple of bottles of merlot round on their doorstep because this just gets better and better. What a pair of completely unhinged gruffnuts
Think it’s strong “coca cola” they’ve had tonight mixed with the merlot 🌨🌨

Reactions: 13
Anyone else think that PA Jo has abandoned her kids, jumped in her car and ZOOOMED to Patchwork towers to wrestle Jubai up into the hobbit hole and confiscate his phone?!
🚗🚗📵📵🛌🛌⛔⛔🍷🥂

I cannot wait to see the damage limitation in this coming week.

Hello and welcome to the inevitable hoards of ex-huns sent here by their drunken antics!.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If he does grow some big balls and cokes on here (doubt he will), please someone get screen shots, because I’m really tired from looking after my children 24/7 and I don’t want to miss anything happening 😂 especially if he’s THIS wound up
I fully intended to be in bed an hour ago and now I don't want to miss out, looks like tomorrow's sponsored by red bull 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those messages where she claims she calling her out make me feel sick as it’s just bullying her to then share them. She goes on about being bleeping kind too. Nice one! From the person who is rarely kind.

• Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.