PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t it only a few days ago that sacked simpleton husband of hers was adding to his stories, photos he’d taken of people from the Television broadcasts paying their respects to the late HRH the Queen. He put laughing emoji’s on peoples faces on his very public account so anyone can see. This an ex Royal Engineer, An apparently still serving police officer. Signed up to serve for Queen and country? Yet mocking those paying their respects. They don’t know the meaning of the word respect. The hypocrisy is outstanding. They both need a good bleeping walloping. SCUM

Reactions: 69
I’m sure I’ve seen another instagrammer post an apology almost identical to that one her so called troll has. Why would you state you’ve never messaged, to apologising and saying you’ll get off your phone etc etc. I don’t understand (I don’t understand much of what goes on in Ratshits world tbh).

Reactions: 26
Gin Diesel needs to calm the duck down tbh.

What a tit weekend those kids must be having. Imagine your mum being more concerned about someone having an opinion on a gossip forum than she is about you.
The thread title, recap and Gin Diesel have given me a stitch ffs 😂😂😂😂😂😂. It's not even 12 o'clock hahahahaha.

(The lady who she's having a pop at, let's just leave her to deal with it. She can come back if she wants to but she probably is stressed to high heaven. She doesn't owe neither us nor Rachael anything at all. She wrote some comments on a website and is now getting blamed for that chaotic cranks mess of a life. bleeping nonsense at best. If she needs support, we are here 👍. Leave it at that I think.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I think it’s very telling there has not been one post from a hun coming to defend her.
Thats what I don't understand. I remember from her 1st tattle rant that she used the excuse that the huns would be blocked and deleted if they commented on here defending her, but that isn't the case at all, no one has ever ever come on here defending her, except the person who pretended to sebs mate that time 🤣 (random as duck lmao)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What I don’t get is R’s end goal, does she actually think she can shut Tattle down?? Is she going to try and out each troll on here, does she think this will scare us from posting here? Any normal person would just accept their in the public eye making money through advertising, they will have people that like them and people that don’t, end of move on.

The thing that she hates the most is that we are asking genuine questions about money she is saying goes to help women of DA but we have ppl here who have reached out and been ignored or not helped in anyway.

Reactions: 35
Thats what I don't understand. I remember from her 1st tattle rant that she used the excuse that the huns would be blocked and deleted if they commented on here defending her, but that isn't the case at all, no one has ever ever come on here defending her, except the person who pretended to sebs mate that time 🤣 (random as duck lmao)
Blocked and deleted, she’s a fine one to talk. Next level hypocrisy from the Patron Saint of Devon.

Reactions: 16
It could be anyone. But how mortified and embarrassed will those kids be when their older. Poor sods

Reactions: 11
I think it’s very telling there has not been one post from a hun coming to defend her.
Well quite. We've had no end of posters saying they'd messaged her asking for help and support (either for themselves or others) and had no response, or a generic "that's so tit babe". Not a single person has signed up here to defend her, say that she helped them leave and get into a refuge, or that they visited her centre and got their dirty washing done while they relaxed with a coffee and stopped their kids choking on a worry doll.

Even if messages of support are supposedly deleted, there is always someone around who will reply or screenshot, so there are always receipts.

Reactions: 32
Gin Diesel needs to calm the duck down tbh.

What a tit weekend those kids must be having. Imagine your mum being more concerned about someone having an opinion on a gossip forum than she is about you.
Gin diesel 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What I don’t get is R’s end goal, does she actually think she can shut Tattle down?? Is she going to try and out each troll on here, does she think this will scare us from posting here? Any normal person would just accept their in the public eye making money through advertising, they will have people that like them and people that don’t, end of move on.

The thing that she hates the most is that we are asking genuine questions about money she is saying goes to help women of DA but we have ppl here who have reached out and been ignored or not helped in anyway.
That's exactly what she thinks. They had a petition going at one point that obviously didn't go very well 🤣

You don't see Beyonce, Rhianna or the beckhams or any A list celebs posting about trolls. They get actual real life ones that's stalk them and all sorts.

Reactions: 32
That's exactly what she thinks. They had a petition going at one point that obviously didn't go very well 🤣

You don't see Beyonce, Rhianna or the beckhams or any A list celebs posting about trolls. They get actual real life ones that's stalk them and all sorts.
You also don't see Beyonce etc flogging shite razors or sharing that their kids are on their period, or have been to the STI clinic 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Queen lateetha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🎉🎉 I’ve choked laughing that’s bleeping amazing please someone make that a jumper and send it to her

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Bloody amazing recap and thread title 🤣 I can’t believe I have to go and clean my house 🙄 how many pages will I have to catch-up on when I’m finished 🤣 I wonder if I ask nicely will Linds be my cleaner as well 🤔 I promise I don’t have a Sloshua to annoy the tits off you 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.