PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who was the lady who ran marathons and had a fit husband? Norfolk tax account lady or Neath Port Talbot lady 🤣 the way she talks about these nasty trolls 'lovely little family' etc. There seems to be an element of jealousy. They don't have to sell their families privacy and live a life on Patreon donations. They have real jobs and lifes. Their only error in her eyes was to comment on her on this anonymous site instead of being a decent human being and following her and praising her on her account. Why should they have all the fun and privacy while she sells her soul?! It doesn't change her life one bit if this site exists or not. She is still not liked by people in her real life who really do know her. It seems she places more value on her (not) 750k followers.

Reactions: 31
I wish she would take a step back sometimes and look at herself and her life.
Someone has been saying horrible things about her online for what? 2/3 yrs???.....how does that feel Rach?
Now think about how the Original Mrs Marshall feels Rach.... when someone has been doing it to her for YEARS and profited from it?

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Now this may have been a completely innocent comment that was phrased wrong or taken out of context (whilst searching for it, I saw some people had defended Rachel and said KDIL did a post with fake teeth or something and R is saying she found it funny) but all that proves is that you can’t take what people say in messages and run with it.

No one has sent this screenshot to KDIL, Rachel’s family, children, mum, employer (I think she was still working when it happened) etc and insisted it’s proof that she’s a troll.

AB91886D-2034-4605-A39A-4BC3C83BB02A.jpeg

Reactions: 14
I feel like that, especially after his smug little ‘cess pit’ comment yesterday. I’d love to wipe that smirk off his face!

what about the member that had dinner with a D&C officer? Or we have to lure @onlygrans back and see what they’ve got…

come on grannie! We’ll be good kids we promise! 🙏😂
Hmmm, I don't know. I'll think about if it's worth it just for proof etc, I mean it's probably not worth the hassle. I just think this is all a bit crappy.

Reactions: 13
Im pretty sure the supposed troll acc on here asked for SS of the boys mum fb page and I called them out on it. Their comment was deleted very quickly. Something is definitely going on that is causing them to act this way. I also dont believe the story of her and S was filmed this morning.

Reactions: 21
What if the supposed troll account on here is actually one of them and they are just keeping an eye on what is being written ? The account that was created in 2019 when R allegedly last looked at Tattle.
What if the FB profiles/Insta accounts/phone number for Whatsapp are all her and Pencildick Pete making fake accounts ? Easy to do with multiple email accounts which are easy to create. The fact the FB account said Port Neath which is where the LS's live seems to be too much of a coincidence for me. And there clearly is some beef because of Emily.
That could be a possibility. But, for me, the fact the poster left her picture on the screenshot and they’ve found her that way, is believable. Other ‘influencers’ have also found people this way.
The Port Neath one was the other ‘troll’ no? The one that messaged slosh yesterday morning?
I don’t know why this isn’t believed, but someone trolling themselves for years is? Anyone from here could be outted for the slightest bit of information they give away?

Reactions: 8
I have come to the conclusion that PC not a real copper was sent to the wildlife division as he clearly was no good at being a proper copper.
He has no grasp of law and legislation at all and has probably broken quite a few laws etc himself in the last 24 hours. You would think that someone with an alleged background in law enforcement would rein his flappy gummed missus in and tell to stop incriminating both of them
Flappy gummed 🤣 the names today are killing me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That could be a possibility. But, for me, the fact the poster left her picture on the screenshot and they’ve found her that way, is believable. Other ‘influencers’ have also found people this way.
The Port Neath one was the other ‘troll’ no? The one that messaged slosh yesterday morning?
I don’t know why this isn’t believed, but someone trolling themselves for years is? Anyone from here could be outted for the slightest bit of information they give away?
I think it was allegedly 3 trolls in the end. Think that's what someone else has worked out.
As far the picture, easy enough to 'steal' from FB or Insta or even Google. Quick search on FB for people near Neath and there's countless profiles. Preferably a profile that has some visible info for them to use and a profile picture to screenshot. Once the profile has been used for her narrative, it's closed.
What made me more suspicious is that every time she mentioned something i.e. place of work, that was then removed and then once her huns got in the fake person's inbox, the account is closed. Her trolling is done and sympathy in spades is coming her way.

Reactions: 18
I think it was allegedly 3 trolls in the end. Think that's what someone else has worked out.
As far the picture, easy enough to 'steal' from FB or Insta or even Google. Quick search on FB for people near Neath and there's countless profiles. Preferably a profile that has some visible info for them to use and a profile picture to screenshot. Once the profile has been used for her narrative, it's closed.
What made me more suspicious is that every time she mentioned something i.e. place of work, that was then removed and then once her huns got in the fake person's inbox, the account is closed. Her trolling is done and sympathy in spades is coming her way.
But why leave it until yesterday to start outing all these ‘trolls’? She could’ve been outing people for years.
I 100% believe she has trolled herself for sympathy. I just don’t think yesterday is one of those days.
She caught someone and has ran away with it. She has got all giddy about the fact she has caught a troll, and blasted it everywhere
I don’t know why people don’t think, that this can happen when people leave their pictures on screenshots. It said the tattler followed her. It is quite easy for the profile to be found

Reactions: 13
I thought that I was okay with not knowing if Slosh was definitely sacked or not. I just thought it didn't really matter either way as long as he was no longer in the job. Only now I am thinking maybe I'm not, and I need to make an effort to find out.

I don't know..... I don't like this 'I can get people sacked' tit.
Please find out 🙏🙏

If anyone can I have 1000% faith that you can.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
But why leave it until yesterday to start outing all these ‘trolls’? She could’ve been outing people for years.
I 100% believe she has trolled herself for sympathy. I just don’t think yesterday is one of those days.
She caught someone and has ran away with it. She has got all giddy about the fact she has caught a troll, and blasted it everywhere
I don’t know why people don’t think, that this can happen when people leave their pictures on screenshots. It said the tattler followed her. It is quite easy for the profile to be found
There is definitely something going on behind the scenes as previously mentioned. Kids are hardly being seen, the boys' mum is still around and I hope fighting for access and there is some heat from people about her tactless posting about the money she has and how she spends it. Completely unable to read a room.
Case of deflection possibly ?

Reactions: 26
Now this may have been a completely innocent comment that was phrased wrong or taken out of context (whilst searching for it, I saw some people had defended Rachel and said KDIL did a post with fake teeth or something and R is saying she found it funny) but all that proves is that you can’t take what people say in messages and run with it.

No one has sent this screenshot to KDIL, Rachel’s family, children, mum, employer (I think she was still working when it happened) etc and insisted it’s proof that she’s a troll.

View attachment 1604105
Laura did indeed do a post about teeth … but look at the date, and the caption that it had not been shared before.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
What is her husbands surname?

Should he be on here?

Reactions: 4
What is her husbands surname?

Should he be on here?

Yea, the name should have been published but it was decided not to show on any public records, for fear of making any existing mental health issues any worse!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.