PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking, the main reason they’ve not shared that Josh was dismissed from Devon and Cornwall police is because he is too ashamed to tell his Mum and their kids. Can you imagine the field day those kids would have with him if they knew? Rach encourages the kids to disrespect him already, they’d rip him to shreds if they knew he’d been sacked and the ‘career break’ was a complete misdirection.

Maybe that’s why Betsy has moved in with gangsta granny; she’s not taking orders from Joshua now, she’s like 🖕 But Rach needs to keep her sweet because Betsy knows where the bodies are buried and for the time being she’s agreed to keep quiet.

Oh what a tangled web we weave……..their lies will catch-up them eventually.

Reactions: 35
Gin Diesel needs to calm the duck down tbh.

What a tit weekend those kids must be having. Imagine your mum being more concerned about someone having an opinion on a gossip forum than she is about you.
Gin Diesel 😂😂😂
I'm deceased 💀💀
This thread is going to be a cracker 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m behind but going back to the last thread and the messages she was sent from here:

The irony and audacity as someone came here and showed receipts of Rachel saying something very similar about KDIL’s teeth. Did they send it to Rachel’s family and employer? No.

Reactions: 27
If the L-S’s don’t send us cryptic messages about this I’m going to unfollow them 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
PC Pigeon out with Wimbledon, must need the fresh air to blow the cobwebs away. He looks like he's aged even more over night.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m behind but going back to the last thread and the messages she was sent from here:

The irony and audacity as someone came here and showed receipts of Rachel saying something very similar about KDIL’s teeth. Did they send it to Rachel’s family and employer? No.
Maybe we should send that message to KDIL it’s no different to what Riddled has been accusing us of

Reactions: 19
I agree the 'outed' tattle user is online now. I hope you are OK. I won't judge anything you did or did not say if you are a genuine user. We don't know your life or what you have going on in the real world and neither does St Rach Bekind. You have done nothing wrong in thd 3d world you've kept it on here and I hope you can sort it out if she does send those petty threads to your employee. There is no hate or malice in what you have wrote and she can't prove its you. Hope you have support at home x

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Something that is bugging me, in her rant with the ‘tattler’ Carrie Lou asks for the post with photos to be removed, rancid replies with No. As far as I can see nothing was actually shared with photos or personal information for Carrie because the previous Facebook SS was for the person who sent the rank fanny message to jubai. Two separate ‘trolls’ Then on top of this there was the messages jubai shared and since deleted of the person calling him out for being sacked, this is who he was trying to FaceTime. So three separate ‘trolls’ 🤷‍♀️ I’ve got a headache trying to work this out. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Gaslighting Glenda is in full effect this morning!!
Showing the one sided narrative from the messages, so everyone thinks she’s lush and not the power hungry bully she actually is. And also saying a follower found the troll….when it’s her that’s gone looking!!!
She is openly gaslighting her followers!!

For what it’s worth, I think the exchange is real, purely because the person said a couple of times that they had never messaged her!! So not an actual troll. Just someone who had an opinion. And I can see why she backed down, worried about her kids, and possibly triggered by Rancids bullying. I found the messages very triggering as that’s what my narcissistic ex was like, relentless and would get worse the more upset I got, so I lost count the amount of times I apologised when I had done nothing wrong.
So I think her messages show she’s never been a victim, she just plays the victim!!

She comes on here, she chooses to read! She hasn’t been sent anything. I think she got lucky seeing that persons tiny profile pic and has gone in hard.
Absolutely none of it is ok, or normal!

Reactions: 46
I remember the boys mum once saying on fb that this is the kind of messages R and J sent her all the time - relentless bullying messages designed to grind her down.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Just to add, I’ve said before about my shitshow experience with family court and how they took abusers side on everything, so when they did take my side then I know damn well I was in the right…
They said that telling someone that they had made them want to kill themselves to get an apology / change / action from a person, is the ultimate abusive act.

Reactions: 34
I've said before that old RashyFlaps is welcome to go to my boss. She's a regular on another thread . We've had quite a few conversations about the scamming harpy from Devon.
No skin off of my nose. My mates also agree. Again, many RL convos had over your neglectful parenting, mutually abusive relationships and toxic family. Not to mention the inevitable questions about paypal/Raffles/go fund me. Crack on hun 💜

Excellent recap and title. I'd like to send you both a voice message. From the employment solicitor Kate to her best friend.. here's a transcript..

Kate : That bleeping loony PTWM has been sending me voice notes all weekend. Doesn't she realise how deluded she sounds. She's been stalking a tattler and messaged her. Yup! Messaged her. The woman has never had contact with Rach but she's still in her in her inbox harrasing her. Shes crazy. Honestly. I wish she'd never asked me to help out with her creepy husband's work hearing. twit got sacked anyway 🤣. Creepy bleep deserved it for doing what he did.
Obviously I'll keep taking her money, she seems to have plenty to throw around #noquestionsasked. I'll take her money, pretend that I give a duck about her 'trolls' and then ill block the mad cow and sod off to Barbados for a month.
Anyway, see you later, she's messaging me AGAIN. Wonder if she's on a come down from last nights shitfaced antics..

💜
Just clocked your profile pic 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I remember the boys mum once saying on fb that this is the kind of messages R and J sent her all the time - relentless bullying messages designed to grind her down.
She has no off switch at all. The more she posts, the more ridiculous she looks. Well she looks ridiculous to us normal sane people, the lushest huns always agree with her.
I'd love her to get in my inbox. Too old and menopausal to give a flying duck and guess what I have genuine DV experience (fractured skull etc) from my daughter's sperm donor.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.