PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yesterday I went out with my 17 and 15 year old as my eldest heads back to the army today (don’t worry rach there’s over 1000 I know of on leave so you won’t work out who I am) 🤪
Plus you won’t work it out as I don’t post my kids anyway I digress I took 3 pics of my kids all ones I thought was lovely my 17 year old saw one and said you can post that mum my 15 year old said absolutely not and wouldn’t even let me take the pic until I promised (and I never post without permission) I still even with permission from one didn’t post
Now both kids were fully dressed and in a normal day out setting and yet I checked they were happy with any posting
Comes to Instagram and she’s posting a close up of her daughter who is 2 months older than my 17 year old in a bikini
I can’t get my head why people think this is right

as parents of a minor who joined army we had some education on social media and the impact (obvs for his job and protection and threats etc)
My point here is take away Rachel whose apparently attended safe guarding course but surely josh has attended these if not the army but with the police I just can’t get my head round it and my long post here is probs me trying to work it all out because it bleeping baffles me

Reactions: 27
His poor diet is down to them being tit parents and they always fed him tit from the moment he was allowed solids. Cake, doughnuts, sweets, McDonalds, sugary tea, coca cola. They never gave his taste buds a chance to try different things!
Such tit parents, If they were to sit near him and load his plate with all different foods he would just try them. It’s the Jo Frost supernanny coming out in me, If you only give your kid the food they eat, they refuse new things.
In the last year I’ve never seen that kid eat any sort of healthy foods. Given that she colabs and ads with Tesco wouldn’t that be an incentive .??
Also there is a market in can picafort, loads of fresh fruit daily, and very cheap… not only that. An all inclusive hotel would have a vast amount of choice… just lazy.!!

Reactions: 32
Also to add just relooked through her stories I was busy yesterday so sorry if mentioned but 2 stories of E and W by pool she tagged herself in them - why?? Assume she thought she was posting on Josh’s account 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That Claire has been on here before (can’t remember her username) and always comments on fb and I’m sure the spotted pages, she is definitely a troll and can probably guarantee she’s in rats inbox as well.
That’s the sort of thing makes us all look bad when 99% of us don’t ever take it off tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Also to add just relooked through her stories I was busy yesterday so sorry if mentioned but 2 stories of E and W by pool she tagged herself in them - why?? Assume she thought she was posting on Josh’s account 🤷🏻‍♀️
Didn’t even notice this, what a fanny you are rachey😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t believe she’s going with the beige food now, what a crock of tit, he’s eaten wotsits, chocolate, sweets etc she’s so full of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If it's sweet, fatty or fizzy, Wilby will have it. Clearly she's been on Google again and read that some children with autism only eat beige food.

She's conveniently forgotten that he has been shown eating all different foods, of all different colours. The only stipulation he appears to have, is that it's something that's unhealthy :rolleyes:

And before anyone kicks off, I'm laying the blame completely at his parents feet for that!

Reactions: 29
Where’s the videos of W pushing his mum in ? Nah she just sits there like a goon filming it.

Definitely trying to push the happy family narrative on Fb isn’t she.

Reactions: 17
Who was the member a few weeks ago that insisted asd only eat beige food?

She's really lost the plot now. Didn't notice this yesterday. The other post with the temperature on as well, please could anyone explain to me what their obsession is with saying what the temperature is every single sodding day, even in Devon?
27E36B3B-4081-4EEC-9E2E-B23E0743B3AB.jpeg

Reactions: 8
That Claire has been on here before (can’t remember her username) and always comments on fb and I’m sure the spotted pages, she is definitely a troll and can probably guarantee she’s in rats inbox as well.
That’s the sort of thing makes us all look bad when 99% of us don’t ever take it off tattle.
Agreed 👆.

One another note, I can’t wait for the incoming ‘ChUNks’ out of her Wibble will take because he wants cake for brekkie in about two weeks 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
yes I noticed this too 😂😂😂 thought I was missing out on a secret page or something but defo assuming Josh’s account 😂

Reactions: 7
And we are the ones who need help? Yeah, ok hun! 😂
I reckon that claire sniffs pritt sticks

I feel like a proper witch saying this but all of her money and she’s got the worst dress sense ever. Her holiday wardrobe is absolutely shocking. Money can’t buy class.
She looks like shes rolled herself in sellotape and legged it thru a jumble sale

• Haha
Reactions: 23
At the moment Wilby pushing them in the pool could be seen as funny because he’s obviously not actually doing it. But he’s a strong lad and what if he was at a pool and decided to push another random child in. Hope you don’t think I’m getting all mums net but they never look at the bigger picture and just let him do what he likes to keep him quiet/happy 🙁

Reactions: 40
The feminist who kept her own name on marriage, but Betsy doesn't need to do anything except wait for a rich husband to keep her. Right ok hun.
9A14E7D5-05F4-4B2F-A14F-0A6972D27EFA.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.