PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bottom of that slide is rack 🤮

I’ve stayed in 3 star hotels before and every night someone was in cleaning the pool and slides.

Reactions: 9
At the moment Wilby pushing them in the pool could be seen as funny because he’s obviously not actually doing it. But he’s a strong lad and what if he was at a pool and decided to push another random child in. Hope you don’t think I’m getting all mums net but they never look at the bigger picture and just let him do what he likes to keep him quiet/happy 🙁
I said the same thing on the last thread, I don't find it funny at all. It's something I've always drummed into my son don't push people on the pool.

Reactions: 25
Long time lurker who rarely posts but my head is spinning at these last few threads! It’s all been said before, but watching this holiday makes me so sad when I think how they were as a family before. In our house our holidays are cherished and we love spending time together away from school etc. But these kids have just been given a sh*t time and they all seem so disconnected and at times hate each other. I know there’s a lot more to comment about, but I really feel for the kids growing up in this.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
At the moment Wilby pushing them in the pool could be seen as funny because he’s obviously not actually doing it. But he’s a strong lad and what if he was at a pool and decided to push another random child in. Hope you don’t think I’m getting all mums net but they never look at the bigger picture and just let him do what he likes to keep him quiet/happy 🙁
Again he has no boundaries. He’ll end up pushing kids at nursery and in parks, what will they say then? Oh it’s funny he’s being playful…. Until another kid pushes him back.

Sorry to go on but I can’t get over his poor diet.

It might be an easy life to just give him what he wants but diabetes isn’t a joke.

My Best friend is a health visitor and has often referred children for poor dental hygiene. All that sugar in his little teeth.

They’re really not giving him the best start in life.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
duck me - it’s taken ages to catch up on this thread. Never known it move so bloody quick 😂.

Soooo are we getting a moody vibe from @onlygrans or some tea?

Also - she only ever goes back to FB when she’s trying to do some damage control. I reckon we will have a loooooong post incoming - it’s been a while.

Reactions: 27
Its so sad that the toddler has such a crap diet. There really is no excuse. To think she once got paid by the NHS to do an ad for the healthy swap app or something similar relating to healthy eating for kids. Sugar is so toxic and there's an epidemic of kids being put too sleep to have their decaying teeth ripped out. I just don't see why you would do that to someone you love. She is an influencer and daft huns who watch her probably think oh well PTWM is giving her baby coke and choc cake whilst on a ipad it can't get that bad. So irresponsible.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I said the same thing on the last thread, I don't find it funny at all. It's something I've always drummed into my son don't push people on the pool.
You would think that as Ratshit often says she can't swim, and panics if she has to walk through a large puddle, she'd teach her kid better water safety 🤷

Reactions: 16
Last night's Facebook was brilliant when William Patrick joined in & wanted to be friends with most of the huns that were commenting 😂.
He said they had beautiful eyes 😁
Then Claire Jones wanted to be his friend and offered to send him photos!
😂😂😂.
Come back William 😆.
A friend of mine has just moved to Paris for work, I'll ask her to check out the clothes.
But I agree with Claire Jones about Rach, Joyce and all the children getting their clothes from Paris.
And Joyce is fluent in Spanish so he must be their French interpreter when they're shopping for designer clothes
😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not only teaching him to push people into pools is bad, letting him run about is so bleeping dangerous. One slip and that's a broken bone or him smashing his head on the side of the pool.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Where’s the videos of W pushing his mum in ? Nah she just sits there like a goon filming it.

Definitely trying to push the happy family narrative on Fb isn’t she.
I was just thinking where are the videos of her enjoying her holiday WITH her kids….. there’s enough people to take a pic… oh no, silly me, she’s the one in control😂😂

Reactions: 18
Its so sad that the toddler has such a crap diet. There really is no excuse. To think she once got paid by the NHS to do an ad for the healthy swap app or something similar relating to healthy eating for kids. Sugar is so toxic and there's an epidemic of kids being put too sleep to have their decaying teeth ripped out. I just don't see why you would do that to someone you love. She is an influencer and daft huns who watch her probably think oh well PTWM is giving her baby coke and choc cake whilst on a ipad it can't get that bad. So irresponsible.
About 6 years ago one of my sons fell off a climbing frame and broke his nose😩 he had to be put to sleep to have it realigned.
Every other kid in there, about 10 others, were all being put to sleep to have their teeth removed! I couldn’t believe it!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
W could have been taught to swim this week. He's clearly not scared of water the Munsters could have all taken turns qnd heloed him jump from the side into their arms! Wasted opportunity again!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
My child is more important than anyone else! Edie, write everyone's names down. It will make great content!
3673A7B2-536D-44E9-B9C6-E8AE9C981A0B.jpeg
999C671C-D021-4313-9FFE-820FFB7C4C3D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Not only teaching him to push people into pools is bad, letting him run about is so bleeping dangerous. One slip and that's a broken bone or him smashing his head on the side of the pool.
The first time she showed him doing it he did slip. He corrected himself but it could have ended badly.

Reactions: 15
I'm waiting for the 'trolls ruined our holiday' rant. When all we've been doing is talking amongst ourselves on here like usual 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.