PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gotta be a troll...... and from the written vernacular.... I'd say from my home country too 😆😆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IMG_20220904_084655.jpg

Amy hun, unless you're offering a freebie or asking where she got her lush bikini, she won't even look at your email

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Ladies some of these comments are amazing 😂😂😂
I don’t understand why R dresses/skirts are so short!!

Reactions: 5
I find it strange she has posted pics of everyone and then only one shot of W from behind, what’s that about!

Reactions: 8
Ah Ratshit setting the narrative on FB that all is perfect in the patchwork world when we know otherwise.

Claire has gotta be trolling (or she’s pissed) carry on hun it’s very entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No comment from Emily on her latest grid post though she's had comments from pa Jo and charleeee. So either they're trolling us and when she gets back she's going to make some huge post about the pregnancy or there really is something going on. I dislike Betsy intensely but do feel bad that she's lost her stepsisters and now possibly Emily.

The comment from the anonymous dieter on her post of the girls asking about Emily's pregnancy has been deleted.

Reactions: 16
Claire Jones is a tattler, iv seen her before 🤣🤣
And her Facebook pack of wolves huns are the worst for their arguments, 9 times out of 10 they actually start it 😆
And if she has told people she don't post the boys on fb because of trolls, why is she posting her own kids there 🤦‍♀️
Shes losing interest on the gram so she's trying to scrape the barrall and go through fb again. Deary me rach

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Justifying the chocolate cake for breakfast everyday 🙄
came on to make a comment on it.

i don’t know about the sensory issues he has (if any) but surely there is healthier stuff he can have

i am sure he eats cheese?

i feel like they just don’t say no or put in any boundaries with all of those kids just for an easier life. They are terrified of W

Reactions: 18
No comment from Emily on her latest grid post though she's had comments from pa Jo and charleeee. So either they're trolling us and when she gets back she's going to make some huge post about the pregnancy or there really is something going on. I dislike Betsy intensely but do feel bad that she's lost her stepsisters and now possibly Emily.

The comment from the anonymous dieter on her post of the girls asking about Emily's pregnancy has been deleted.
I think Emily and Betsy have probably just grown apart. There’s 10 years between them, Emily is now pregnant and focusing on her little family whereas Betsy is just turned 18 and enjoying the party lifestyle.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.