PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely don’t get this, is that his hair or a hat? It’s like an optical illusion!
Both 😂😂 he’s got a hat on at an angle. I think so. My cousin’s a similar age and wears them like that 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus all that chocolate cake for breakfast, no wonder he’s dropping logs around the pool every day 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I genuinely don’t get this, is that his hair or a hat? It’s like an optical illusion!
It's hair. My sons the same age and has the same stupid haircut. I'm sure he does it to piss me off

• Haha
Reactions: 22
came on to make a comment on it.

i don’t know about the sensory issues he has (if any) but surely there is healthier stuff he can have

i am sure he eats cheese?

i feel like they just don’t say no or put in any boundaries with all of those kids just for an easier life. They are terrified of W
Agreed and we all know what it’s like when on holiday, they eat way more shite than they ever would be allowed at home BUT I do know with my own I’d be saying absolutely not until you have had something much healthier to start your day

i also get he may have sensory issues but so does my brother and my mum never allowed him to eat like this, as much as he might have moaned/caused a scene, she was in charge and no was no 🤦‍♀️
Obviously just easier to say yes than have to deal with them 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 24
She’s such an awful woman I have no qualms about judging her or the wet rag she married.

Wibble’s diet is appalling and I do judge them. Regardless of additional needs they’ve never encouraged any healthy eating routine or included him in meal times. Brownies for breakfast is so bad , holiday or not.

Reactions: 43
W eats chocolate cake when at home so it isn't a new food for him, so what she trying to get at?
My son is autistic and massovely sensory issue with food and a small diet of food he will eat and he's favourite food is Crisps doesn't mean I'd let him eat them all the time and not for breakfast I know what other foods he will eat so try to get him to eat those.
W looks bigger than he should be at his age, that's the parents fault not W. But giving him chocolate cake and coke every day doesn't help. It doesn't make you 'relatable', funny or clever.

Sensory issues or not, he still needs to be taught.

He has no boundaries. And having autism doesn’t mean that you get a pass to allow him to just do what he wants. He shouldn’t be eating chips nuggets cake and drinking coke. His diet is appalling. No wonder his moods are all over the place his diet is sugar and MSG.

Reactions: 38
Yeah, no Rach hun you can’t use his sensory issues around food to excuse his terrible diet, just NO. Yes kids with sensory seeking around food tend to prefer sweet stuff but you don’t encourage it, you try a LOT of different things until you find stuff as healthy as possible that they will eat. If he ends up obese as a kid, health services will be on her case as it’s seen as abuse now regardless of sensory issues and she won’t be able to “level 3 autism” her way out of that one.

A lot of us on here have autistic children and I’m sure we all have been through this.

Yeah, no Rach hun you can’t use his sensory issues around food to excuse his terrible diet, just NO. Yes kids with sensory seeking around food tend to prefer sweet stuff but you don’t encourage it, you try a LOT of different things until you find stuff as healthy as possible that they will eat. If he ends up obese as a kid, health services will be on her case as it’s seen as abuse now regardless of sensory issues and she won’t be able to “level 3 autism” her way out of that one.

A lot of us on here have autistic children and I’m sure we all have been through this.
I’d hedge my bets he’s obese now. Worst thing you can do when they are eating is give them a pad. She’s clueless.

I’m a lucky parent though. Buffet style breakfast and mine would go for the pancakes, fruit, yoghurts, honeys, nuts and omelettes. Me however would want the cake & bacon 🐷

Reactions: 23
I really should be doing my housework!

Pure speculation... You don't have to check a database to know / suspect something if you are in a safeguarding role. If a person has a safeguarding concern about a friends new partner, they can use disclosure laws. T

Strong 'you're as bad as each other' vibes here... **ducks for cover**
I'm fully aware of that, I was simply saying that would most likely have been Rachel's response, that her and Policeman Josb were simply protecting poor vulnerable Emily who she rescued

Reactions: 7
His poor diet is down to them being tit parents and they always fed him tit from the moment he was allowed solids. Cake, doughnuts, sweets, McDonalds, sugary tea, coca cola. They never gave his taste buds a chance to try different things!

• Sad
Reactions: 39
I’d hedge my bets he’s obese now. Worst thing you can do when they are eating is give them a pad. She’s clueless.

I’m a lucky parent though. Buffet style breakfast and mine would go for the pancakes, fruit, yoghurts, honeys, nuts and omelettes. Me however would want the cake & bacon 🐷
Same. She does it (iPad) so she doesn’t have to parent him, I used to do it when I was in the depths of depression.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I love how that Claire Jones on fb is taking responsibility for every compliment the Hambletons are getting 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.