PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. £70 on snorkels...they were mugged right off!
2. Fyi R there is shops in Spain were funnily enough they will sell pull ups.
3. Potty training W!!
4. Funny its mentioned on here that R hasn't been seen in the sea/pool with the kids then we get a pic of W, R and J....hmm but yeah you don't read here.

Guess the kids aren't back to school beginning of this week then ?🤔
They’re meant to be but I’m sure she said they were all missing first days back

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I was thinking the same thing about the pubic hair conversation! Why do any of them round that table need to know either?!

Also Lula in the background, she always looks moody/upset/pissed off. 8 don’t know what exactly but never happy.
if you watch that video again Lula says “I don’t like this” in reference to her food, swaps it with something else and then starts eating the other thing. Betsy then nearly says “well I don’t like you” but stops herself.
You’d be miserable too being Lula in that family

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
if you watch that video again Lula says “I don’t like this” in reference to her food, swaps it with something else and then starts eating the other thing. Betsy then nearly says “well I don’t like you” but stops herself.
You’d be miserable too being Lula in that family
Oh yes absolutely, it wasn’t meant as a dig at Lula, I just hate that her mother can’t see how unhappy she is or if she can see it then she doesn’t care! Heartbreaking!! It’s hard being a teenager but I can’t imagine how hard it is being a teenager in that family!!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Oh yes absolutely, it wasn’t meant as a dig at Lula, I just hate that her mother can’t see how unhappy she is or if she can see it then she doesn’t care! Heartbreaking!! It’s hard being a teenager but I can’t imagine how hard it is being a teenager in that family!!
Oh no I knew it wasn’t meant as a dig.
I came on to mention the story as don’t think anyone else had and felt your post related to it too hence why I quoted x

Reactions: 5
Thread title: Rachel does Alsoodia, featuring Silky Penis Sid and 7 unwanted kids.

ETA 7 not 6 ha

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think the issue people have with regards to Wilburs diet is that he was weaned on cake, doughnuts, sips of sugary tea and coke since he could eat solids. He really stood no chance on having a healthy diet. Even when they’d make him a veg bake it was smothered in a rich cheese sauce.
She breastfed him for a year, after which she started giving him milk in a bottle. She was still feeding him purée at over a year old, and when someone asked her why, she said "because I can". He has been fed nothing but high fat, high sugar, low nutrition junk food, while staring at the TV or iPad, he has never been included in family meals, on the odd occasion he's sat with them in his high chair, the rest of the family have had a meal while he's given a packet of sweets. Autistic or not, that's a terrible way to feed a baby/toddler.

• Sad
Reactions: 55
Bekind has a freshly shaven Fanny, Ravioli had a infection ridden Fanny, Lula is due her period, Edie has tit the bed, wotsit is dropping logs everywhere…. They make the Dingles look high class.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Bekind has a freshly shaven Fanny, Ravioli had a infection ridden Fanny, Lula is due her period, Edie has tit the bed, wotsit is dropping logs everywhere…. They make the Dingles look high class.
This has to be the new thread title!!!
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I haven't laughed so much since I found out that Joyce has a silky penis!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How do the huns not see not only is this kinda info not normal conversation with strangers but how inappropriate it all is.

Reactions: 31
How can anyone think the content she shares is appropriate?! She knows that her instagram stories aren’t live and she can hit the tiny little cross to delete it and not post it when the kids say something that not appropriate. But of course that wouldn’t fit the FML moments she is ‘famous’ for 🤦🏼‍♀️

NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY head Diana needs to know that your just turned 18 year old is freshly shaven.

• Sad
  • Wow
Has she really shared this?? That’s beyond messed up if so.

Reactions: 9
I'm in Majorca right now, on the same coast line (thankfully not the same resort!). There are fish literally as you step into the sea. They must be bleeping blind not to see them.
There are also spa shops every 20m who all sell pull ups... I bought some for my daughter!
Also, clear that Betsy is the flavour of the month on this holiday... Poor Lula during that meal... And everything else to be honest. Just gets ignored.

Reactions: 22
I’m hoping nobody jumps on my here but as a mum of an autistic child, I do understand how difficult, if not impossible it is to get them to eat “healthy”. It’s not just a case of not giving them the “bad” stuff and they’ll eat when hungry. Some autistic people will literally stave before eating things they don’t feel are safe. The sensory issues around eating can be massive and cause actually physical pain. My daughter is nearly 11 and doesn’t eat any fruit or vegetables whatsoever, despite me been a vegetarian so it’s constantly on offer.
Having said all that, cake for breakfast is ridiculous and taking things too far. I’m sure there is something else on the buffet that W could manage/ find safe.
Wilby never stood a chance. If he'd been given a wide variety of foods from when he was weaned and then decided that he would only eat a few certain foods, I would fully empathise. The problem with Wilby's diet though, as others have said, is that from the moment he was weaned he was fed sugary/fatty/crap food. He had no chance to develop taste for anything healthy. The only time he's been shown with fruit is when it was taken out of the dogs mouth.

Reactions: 20
I'm in Majorca right now, on the same coast line (thankfully not the same resort!). There are fish literally as you step into the sea. They must be bleeping blind not to see them.
There are also spa shops every 20m who all sell pull ups... I bought some for my daughter!
Also, clear that Betsy is the flavour of the month on this holiday... Poor Lula during that meal... And everything else to be honest. Just gets ignored.
I hope you’re not going on a catamaran trip today coz you could have the Adams family with you for the day if you are! 😬
Also hate to be the one to tell them but you really need to be near rocks or out deep to see anything worthwhile! 🙄

Reactions: 7
Pubic lice and shaved fannys at dinner. Not even sure what to say. Other than thank duck my kids have some kind of restraint over what comes out of their mouths.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.