PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, well I have unfollowed the bleep!!! She makes me angry every single day, she grinds my gears and shes a twit!!!!! That fb post about the 'troll' was the last straw. She outed someone on here not that long back and didnt bat a wrinkly bleeping eyelid! Now shes championing one of her huns for doing the same. Its called doxxing you daft bint!! duck of you puffy, red faced, tit make up looking twunt!!!
I can’t see her FB what’s she done?

Reactions: 1
She's probably only resharing it in hopes the desperate fool on IG that's apparently outing folk will start trying to work out her trolls.
Even that account can't be arsed with you Rachet because your thread speaks the truth.

Reactions: 14
That huns profile is private so I don't understand all the fuss? If Rach has any trolls in her inbox as she claims to have, why isn't she posting screenshots like she did to @VCJR but that's right, she doesn't have any.

Reactions: 28
Maybe her and jubai are looking into hiring smd for some company when they got to Dubai

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What does she define as troll I'd love to know? sometimes people on here do go too far but they can & are reported so are we trolls for actively disagreeing with the duplicitous nature of so many influencers & instagrammers? Like when they obviously contradict the message they sell to their followers often for money profit for themselves and their families?! Troll is an easy clean away term for most people who comment on these threads for the above reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Why is she posting screenshots of private stories from an account that she does not follow at 11pm at night? Banging on about limelight (haven’t heard that word for 35 years,) being shone on people who aren’t in the public eye.

Go to bed and stop being a crank ffs. Absolutely ridiculous 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Shes obviously getting her kicks from this private tattle hate page, her and josh need to get a life and stop living it around tattle 🤣
I bet she's done nothing but bombard that page with inbox messages lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Crazy how she cuts her own brother out of her life because of the way he’s treated her yet expects everyone to make allowances for her own tit behaviour because of her “trauma”. And of COURSE it’s a story she will tell one day, no doubt in another tit book for cold hard cash. If I ever fell out with my sister to the extent I didn’t intend to ever speak to her again, I would be heartbroken and would never publicly discuss it.

Reactions: 33
Was this off of here though? Or was someone sending messages directly to this woman?
It was someone sending messages but this is a private account so no idea the back story as I don't follow her. She has 29.8K followers though so not a small account.

Reactions: 10
For those asking about her brother here’s some of her answers. There was another recently but I can’t find it now. A hun asked why they weren’t talking and she gave some waffle about not being able to support his choices. Laughable really
Support his choices! That’s rich, considering she’s a lying, scamming fantasist. If I had to put a bet on who needs therapy more it would be be her brother that’s for sure. In other words she wasn’t centre of attention and in the “limelight” after her mum got diagnosed 🙄 She’s such a self-absorbed, petulant child. She’s never got past 15 years old in her head has she.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Support his choices! That’s rich, considering she’s a lying, scamming fantasist. If I had to put a bet on who needs therapy more it would be be her brother that’s for sure. In other words she wasn’t centre of attention and in the “limelight” after her mum got diagnosed 🙄 She’s such a self-absorbed, petulant child. She’s never got past 15 years old in her head has she.
And yet she reckons her problems started when her mum left her when she was 4.

Reactions: 13
It was someone sending messages but this is a private account so no idea the back story as I don't follow her. She has 29.8K followers though so not a small account.
Sophie may Dickson is a sex worker she has a thread on here

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
That huns profile is private so I don't understand all the fuss? If Rach has any trolls in her inbox as she claims to have, why isn't she posting screenshots like she did to @VCJR but that's right, she doesn't have any.
She posted my email address and named me on Patreon, now she's jumping on the bandwagon of something that has nothing to do with her!
Incidentally, I have never sent her an unpleasant email, or privately trolled her.
I was in contact several years ago, asking her personally for help with my domestic abuse situation.
She did absolutely duck all to help me, the same as she has ignored others who have asked for her help.
She's an absolute bleep, who has absolutely no interest in helping domestic abuse victims.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.