PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So… 😂😂

it’s been mentioned on here about others asd kids and haircuts referring to W. BUT… my asd sons been rocking a Karen haircut for months and months. To the point it was past his chin and he’d put it in a ponytail. Today was the day he said “I want a haircut” and I’ve never grabbed the clippers so fast in my life. Other asd parents know this small victory I’m celebrating right now 🥳🥳🥳🥳

anyway… don’t want to derail. Just wanted to share the news that my asd, haircut phobic child allowed a cut on his terms and his terms only. Might get a hug next. A kiss? I might faint 🙈😂

• Heart
Reactions: 58
£95 tee-shirt.
Relatable- not. More £ than she knows what to do with.
Id actually like her investigated for the money she spends and where it comes from, I’d like her spoken to for the things that go on in her house involving the kids she didn’t birth but talks to like tit, She really is a class act when it comes to those boys.!
I’d love for her whole world to come crashing down around her and for her to realise that all the clothes that her and the army of Shambletons now wear are not what she was wearing 2 years ago when she was basically coming through her book launch.
Harsh, yea…! , But she takes so much for granted, while all those who ask for her help and reluctantly reach out must think fu@k when’s it going to be my turn for a break.🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 24
For those asking about her brother here’s some of her answers. There was another recently but I can’t find it now. A hun asked why they weren’t talking and she gave some waffle about not being able to support his choices. Laughable really
The picture where she replies ‘No, but he’s well and happy’
I imagine he is luv…he hasn’t gotta put up with you…🤷🏼‍♀️😂!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Id actually like her investigated for the money she spends and where it comes from, I’d like her spoken to for the things that go on in her house involving the kids she didn’t birth but talks to like tit, She really is a class act when it comes to those boys.!
I’d love for her whole world to come crashing down around her and for her to realise that all the clothes that her and the army of Shambletons now wear are not what she was wearing 2 years ago when she was basically coming through her book launch.
Harsh, yea…! , But she takes so much for granted, while all those who ask for her help and reluctantly reach out must think fu@k when’s it going to be my turn for a break.🤬
I've said before that this could be her undoing. She can't help herself with showing off, be it Gucci, Alexander McQueen and Marc Jacobs bags, the kids' clothes, Sloshy's watch..............People will start to question.

Reactions: 21
I wouldn't even make a comment about her buying gucci or designer labels etc if she didn't do it in a cocky way! But she can't help but brag and that is what will get her in the end.
Its been said so many times on these threads but, money talks wealths whispers.
Shes so full of herself that she just can't keep her mouth shut or keep things to herself, I mean she's already bragged before about how she's dripping in gucci... except you just look like a bleep rach 🙂 you can buy all the gucci you like, but you can never buy class, manners or a decent personality and those are the things that are truly priceless, including a family who actually really love you and want to spend time with you, yours clearly don't 🤷‍♀️
You have sold every meaningful person in your family for abit of fabric and a few huns that you tell u what you want to here, is it really worth it??? It won't be when your a lonely old lady sat in the window of a nursing home with no one visiting you.

Reactions: 28
I've said before that this could be her undoing. She can't help herself with showing off, be it Gucci, Alexander McQueen and Marc Jacobs bags, the kids' clothes, Sloshy's watch..............People will start to question.
Someone local to me was under investigation for having lots of holidays, going away for the whole 6 weeks of the summer holidays, with 3 other kids who didn’t belong to her. It wasn’t until one of the staff and her workplace said her wages had been wrong that they looked into it.
She had pilfered a lot of money from a lady’s own business, telling a court that it was her husbands health insurance…. She got away with it…🤬 everybody who knew her locally couldn’t believe it, she walked round bold as brass… and still does to this day… I wonder how they sleep at night🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 16
At the minute they’re all living their best lives… her Patchwork girls, Astrid, PA Jo. All of her besties. They’ll be given lots of freebies gifted to her.
Can you imagine when the house of cards come crashing down & her & Sloysh are sat in a pissy bed sit with used needles all over (kids have already been sorted by her ‘toxic’ family)
He pawns his watch & fanny bag Oh & the bag he says has paid for itself & she insists on keeping her Gucci, then ALL of her former ‘besties’ & children make a fortune selling her out.
#justathought

Reactions: 23
Unless by some divine intervention the economy recovers in the next 4 weeks and Putin stops over charging for our main energy supplies, everyone aside from the top 1% is going to be skint by December. Small businesses supplying unnecessary purchases will be the first to go.

Inflation and recessions are not #kind unfortunately.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Fans 🤣🤣🤣
That girl in the black is questioning why she set foot in the tat shop while Roadkill bores on about how she was left in a ditch age 4

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Id actually like her investigated for the money she spends and where it comes from
I think everybody gets caught up in the tit show life she posts and we forget what actually bought a lot of people here to begin with.. I'll start; what happened to the PayPal money Rachellio?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think everybody gets caught up in the tit show life she posts and we forget what actually bought a lot of people here to begin with.. I'll start; what happened to the PayPal money Rachellio?
I think it helped pay for the following;
House.
3 cars & a moped.
House renovations, mostly done by cowboys and Joyce as the chief foreman.
Nights in hotels.
Weekends away.
Timeshare in Herpes lodge.
Meals out several times a week.
Copious amounts of alcohol & drugs.
Omega watch.
Joyce’s collection of gentlemens sponge
bags.
Rancid's collection of Gucci attire.
Botox, fillers, PDO threads, beauty treatments.
Manicures & Pedicures for Rancid and her 2 mini me's.
Private ASD assessments.
Wages for their various home helps/concubines.
Huge family collection of Nike Trainers.
Padded winter coats for the entire family,
despite them living on the south coast of England & not within the Arctic Circle.
I'm sure I've left some out, please add any that I've missed 😊.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Fans 🤣🤣🤣
That girl in the black is questioning why she set foot in the tat shop while Roadkill bores on about how she was left in a ditch age 4
She looks like she's casting around, trying to find something cheap to buy because she feels like she has to buy something after Queen Lateetha has graced her with her presence, but doesn't like any of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She looks like she's casting around, trying to find something cheap to buy because she feels like she has to buy something after Queen Lateetha has graced her with her presence, but doesn't like any of it!
I thought it was nostrils to begin with!! Where is she?

Reactions: 3
Em & family are off to visit the Lincoln-Shaws in Wales! i’m sensing even more than normal a fall out between Raq and Nostrils McGee.
Didn’t Rach used to be insta friends with them too?

Rank you are not a "Patreon", you are a "patron" (unfortunately).
She's so bleeping thick (and has PatreCON on the brain). The best bit is if she starts using the correct word we know she's been reading here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.