PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If their new bathroom has leaked...it's leaked into the prison bathroom downstairs and the kitchen I think 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’ve got an app for my periods it’s called a bleeping calendar 🙄

Oh and ditch your experience sunglasses it’s looks like you have been skiing where you have got sunburn,
Your welcome head

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if she will get to the point where she bins normal insta and just does Patreon? Although I think most artists use both but then she isn’t exactly an artist unless you class her as a con artist 🙊 if the ads dry up then that might be her only income 😆😆😆 that and PayPal and the Patchwork Laundering empire.

Reactions: 20
I’m just hoping that she donates some of her school uniforms that she has purchased over the last year to the new “Uniform shop”…. Speechless🤬

Reactions: 13
Saw this and can't help but hope it's someone finally confronting Rach in person 😂

(My money is on her doing the assaulting though if it was them 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m just hoping that she donates some of her school uniforms that she has purchased over the last year to the new “Uniform shop”…. Speechless🤬
She laughed and smiled and seemed very insincere during those stories about uniform.

Reactions: 12
Poor Rawhide doesn’t realise the majority of us watch her stories on an anon viewer which means it adds nothing to her insights 🤣 she’s so thick it’s unreal lol

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Are you me ??? Since my kids have become working adults we can get away now and again with out them. Before that we always went to restaurants or holidays that they wanted to go to. Spent many a year sitting on the low seats in the kids dining areas ! 😂
Possibly, though even when they were small we never ate in kids places

Reactions: 3
Its a house of cards waiting to topple isn’t it !
In one way I do a lot of things Rachael does….
I go away without my kids at least once a month
I buy myself expensive stuff
I like to drink fizzy catpiss
the difference is
kids are 16 and 19
I have an actual job
I just love fizzy cat piss and don’t deny it

The ONLY aspect of her life that I would like is a house by the sea ! Its my dream
I don't begrudge you any of this though, because you are not a lying, scamming cowbag! I think that's the problem that most of us have with her - what she tells us she is, and what she does / what we see are two totally different things!

Reactions: 11
Someone pointed out the duh duh duuuhhh and now it's giving me irrational rage, together with the saying something then stopping and looking away to the side, sometimes with an added "what!?". If I could reach through my phone and punch her right on that stupid looking nose I would. 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Josh looks very comfortable in the women only safe space doesn’t here. Obviously Rach is so obsessed with trauma that she knows no women would be uncomfortable with him being there, especially if they know he’s an ex copper. Safeguarding Sally strikes again 🙁

Reactions: 22
Can she seriously not go anywhere without dullard head?? Why was he even at that meeting with his stupid cap on! He sometimes annoys me more than Rancid 😡

Reactions: 24
Josh looks very comfortable in the women only safe space doesn’t here. Obviously Rach is so obsessed with trauma that she knows no women would be uncomfortable with him being there, especially if they know he’s an ex copper. Safeguarding Sally strikes again 🙁
I don’t understand how he’s allowed there.???
The women that visit these centres are in need of privacy, security and welcoming arms…. Away from Men who have made them feel vulnerable. And although I’m not saying Sloshua is a threat….This could be a huge trigger for those women.

Reactions: 32
She said on a bit of a live I saw the other day that him and her and "the girls" 🤢 had meetings all day Monday then him and her were having a day together today. So 1. Where was Emily during these meetings? and 2. Those stories re the uniforms were recorded yesterday so where are all the stories of their day today unless they fucked off again last night and have been in their hotel room all day today.

Reactions: 12
Speaking from personal experience- period apps don’t always work and I think it’s dangerous and irresponsible of her to advertise them as as a reliable form of contraception- they are not!

Reactions: 14
Drumming up momentum for her huns to bully this woman I see... What the hell has this got to do with her, mind yer own business!

Reactions: 20
Right, well I have unfollowed the bleep!!! She makes me angry every single day, she grinds my gears and shes a twit!!!!! That fb post about the 'troll' was the last straw. She outed someone on here not that long back and didnt bat a wrinkly bleeping eyelid! Now shes championing one of her huns for doing the same. Its called doxxing you daft bint!! duck of you puffy, red faced, tit make up looking twunt!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.