PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes definitely not a 'boys mum' is she lol she doesn't seem to have a clue how to interact with any of the boys
Because she can’t relate them back to her. She’s not even a girls mum, she’s a “when my child occasionally looks or behaves like me” mum.

Reactions: 23
I think the new management are struggling as it's become blatantly apparent she has nothing that merits 'talent' to manage (by talent we don't mean scamming people/being nasty and not looking after your own children Rach).
I thought she’d always been with Spotlight?

Reactions: 2
God im bored shitless with the beach, her sunglasses, Wibble, Josh’s Mahogany varnished old man body and her periods.

Her new talent manager is tit 😴.
She has no content at all. We have an ‘autistic child’ in the family. No posts of meltdowns, no FML on days out. He’s loved and accepted as he is, no label.
Lining things up? Doesn’t every toddler do that at some point? My girls & grandchildren did.
She’s boring now & I guess she knows that & something big is brewing 🤔

Reactions: 21
I don’t actually know anyone who washes a dog in the shower…. In a harness…. Why not take it in the garden and hose it down… nope, let’s show off the smallest shower room in the world🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Wouldn’t know I wasn’t born in 1952, but a slap round my leg when I was that age was enough to warn me not to do something again
Our dog has his own shower, is that better or worse ! I’d never hose him down in the garden its too cold!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn’t Hinch & Missgreedy have an outside tap installed for washing the dogs?
Raq 🤔 No doubt you’ll have a new #ad

Reactions: 9
As they already have a downstairs prison loo & shower & I've never even seen her bath the dogs before, why did she use the upstairs bathroom?
The new gold, pink, black, grey & white luxurious & expensive bathroom, it far too lush to be bringing dogs into. Dogs that would then drip water in the bathroom and on the upstairs carpets.
Maybe she wanted us to have another glimpse of her luxury bathroom and maybe she's having new gifted carpet upstairs to replace the one she tipped paint on & blamed her child.
We did see the new Technicolour bathroom again, thank you Rach & It is still a hideous mess. In fact, it's more fucked up than your attic love nest.
It's cheap & nasty, just like you, Rancid.

Reactions: 21
Imagine your brain Constantly ticking for new content and to try and show off your “wealth” she’s really just a basic tacky bleep no sense of style or class just gutter bleep alley cat behaviour #poor man’s Kardashian’s!

Reactions: 14
As they already have a downstairs prison loo & shower & I've never even seen her bath the dogs before, why did she use the upstairs bathroom?
The new gold, pink, black, grey & white luxurious & expensive bathroom, it far too lush to be bringing dogs into. Dogs that would then drip water in the bathroom and on the upstairs carpets.
Maybe she wanted us to have another glimpse of her luxury bathroom and maybe she's having new gifted carpet upstairs to replace the one she tipped paint on & blamed her child.
We did see the new Technicolour bathroom again, thank you Rach & It is still a hideous mess. In fact, it's more fucked up than your attic love nest.
It's cheap & nasty, just like you, Rancid.
Even wibble is too big to fit in the prison toilet, so no chance winston and itty bitty rachey would fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has no content at all. We have an ‘autistic child’ in the family. No posts of meltdowns, no FML on days out. He’s loved and accepted as he is, no label.
Lining things up? Doesn’t every toddler do that at some point? My girls & grandchildren did.
She’s boring now & I guess she knows that & something big is brewing 🤔
I think she might have new guildlines with the new management, Perhaps she’s been told to focus more on positive uploads, and not the full on meltdowns. I stopped watching her when it was turning into “My autistic child”. I didn’t follow her for that story, and I know everyone’s story changes but it was getting a bit Poor me”.

Reactions: 14
Going on about her thrush again whilst doing an ad for her own shop.
5C55A92F-342A-4351-904B-61EDA5CB5711.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Does that mean she has more trolls than huns lol. How can she differentiate!?? A lot of us watch through other means so those don’t actually increase her insight. She don’t half like to talk a load of shite does she, just expects everyone to believe what ever crap she spouts.
What on Earth is she wearing and who is she trying to emulate today as it doesn’t look like her usual style, horrid top too.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.