PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching Laura Adlington a few days ago (bake off). She was doing an ad for skin and me but she said she only wanted to advertise things she believed in and had asked to try it for 5 months before deciding to do the ad. Made me think of Ratfink, who probably had stated saying “hi everyonnneeeee” before she’d even opened the box.

To be honest, I think she’s got a good figure. I wouldn’t mind being as “rotund” as her.
Her figure is okay & putting on weight is okay too. But she's harped on about being so teeny tiny for years & she still does, despite being a lot bigger than she was.
She still claims to be a size 6 & an extra small, which she obviously is not.

Reactions: 21
Actually Racket hun, I don't contribute to your insights because I blocked your account and only watch your tit show on an anonymous viewer, and I'm not the only one 💜
She must think every single one of us is glued to her instagram account at all times.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I hope everyone has caught up with our Rach's latest Instagram.
The Flotracker app, is an absolute godsend for tracking periods!!!
Apparently.
Calenders work for most people, or personally I don't keep track of my periods.
But you too could be like Rach! You can track your periods & then post the information publicly to entertain strangers.
Because you can.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe I've missed it as I tend to just read what everyone else has to say, but has her and Emily had a rift ? Theirs always someone who just disappears or fades away in their life saga x

Reactions: 15
I kinda stopped being on Instagram for a while but remember she used to have her brother around do they not talk anymore, not a hope I’m going through all them threads to see either🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not sure if its already been mentioned but on patreon her new bathroom has a leak coming through the downstairs ceiling, they've had to tear down the ceiling under to try and find it that way and if they can't they'll need to rip up the brand new tiles in the bathroom 😆🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
I think Emily has maybe realised the big insta life isn’t for her as she barely even goes on stories anymore and she used to be on that a lot. She has also put distance between her and R, either she came to her senses or getting back with her bloke has made that happen, maybe the fact that she was being discussed here put her off or her bloke off? That plus the social services call as well.

There must have been some fall out with R and her brother as we haven’t seen him in a long time. It’s so weird how many ppl just stop appearing in her life and new ppl come in and replace them

Reactions: 30
I think she'd be sorely disappointed to realise that only a very small percentage of tattle watch her stories on Insta. She's been firmly blocked from mine for years, I use an anon viewer.
Rent free once again Rhubarb. Rent free 👋

Reactions: 30
I think Emily has maybe realised the big insta life isn’t for her as she barely even goes on stories anymore and she used to be on that a lot. She has also put distance between her and R, either she came to her senses or getting back with her bloke has made that happen, maybe the fact that she was being discussed here put her off or her bloke off? That plus the social services call as well.

There must have been some fall out with R and her brother as we haven’t seen him in a long time. It’s so weird how many ppl just stop appearing in her life and new ppl come in and replace them
Did he not move to france?

Reactions: 3
Not sure if its already been mentioned but on patreon her new bathroom has a leak coming through the downstairs ceiling, they've had to tear down the ceiling under to try and find it that way and if they can't they'll need to rip up the brand new tiles in the bathroom 😆🤭
What a shame 🙄🤣🤣👌

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has an inflated ego doesn't she?! Rachel I don't even have Insta anymore and I really cba accesing a random site to hear your whiney voice- it goes right thru me.

I follow your shitshow life here because:

a. I'm patient and I am invested in observing karma when it bites you in the ass.

b. Your parenting makes me feel like Mary bleeping Poppins, and that's a nice reminder on a regular basis.

Toodiloo toothy 💖👋🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Not sure if it was in a Q&A, but someone asked about her brother. Not sure which brother she was being questioned about, but she said they didn’t speak anymore.

Also, the irony that she is selling products that say ‘raise them kind’… She shows Betsy regularly being vile to Lula (regular sister behaviour) but she films the interaction and snorts like a mean girl encouraging it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Did he not move to france?
Yes he did but he's been back a while now. Not sure why they stopped speaking tbh. I dont remembwr her saying muxh about it or that he's toxic either so she must be scared of him if she's keeping that fall out quiet 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Is this on the Patreon account?
I’d feel for anyone if this happened to them but it’s this shoddy excuse of a human so tough tits bubs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's been speculated on here she was using cheap builders, must be the case!

Reactions: 11
Thanks for this...made my bleeping morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is there photos of ceiling being torn down? Because, this is Rach, she
Opens her mouth and the lies just tumble on out.
Ps. I really hope that it’s true and they have to rip up new bathroom 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.