PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'So yeah, wash um' What??? The??? duck??? Is she on about???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is there photos of ceiling being torn down? Because, this is Rach, she
Opens her mouth and the lies just tumble on out.
Ps. I really hope that it’s true and they have to rip up new bathroom 😉
Wouldn’t mind betting that the ceiling that’s been ripped down in the room downstairs happens to be the room she is wanting to re decorate and change therefore another insurance job, same happened in the living room I think .

• Wow
Reactions: 23
She’s right about one thing, Flo is great for tracking periods but they also don’t protect your data which I suppose, goes quite well with her.

Reactions: 17
I have just reluctantly caught up on her stories, I completely agree with you tattlers her content is so bloody boring 😴😴 It’s the same tit everyday, Wilby, beach, sloshy pissed, moaning about Wilby and very occasionally she throws in some lies about the women she is supposedly helping (lies). She is such a bore, how the Huns find her drivel entertaining Is beyond me 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 25
Okay, so instead of the metaphorical ‘house of cards’ falling down, they’ve gone a step further and their actual house is falling down.

Sounds about right really 💆🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s right about one thing, Flo is great for tracking periods but they also don’t protect your data which I suppose, goes quite well with her.
I was going to say this last night but I dropped off. That Flo period tracker app harvests and sells all your data, I’m surprised she’s not ambassador for Flo yet as I’m sure some of her huns will have followed her in downloading it.

Reactions: 13
who are these people that have managed to be completely unaware of period trackers for so long? They’ve been around for 10yrs+ and in the news several times especially recently with the USA situation.

Oh we love you so much Rach, you’re so welcome for our parenting tips! 🤪
This mug is amazing, it’s just lush, it’s so fantastic, it’s every empty positive adjective I know!
29E5AE7F-5DAE-4750-B17A-ACBC54BE5725.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I have just reluctantly caught up on her stories, I completely agree with you tattlers her content is so bloody boring 😴😴 It’s the same tit everyday, Wilby, beach, sloshy pissed, moaning about Wilby and very occasionally she throws in some lies about the women she is supposedly helping (lies). She is such a bore, how the Huns find her drivel entertaining Is beyond me 🤦‍♀️
You forgot moaning about "trolls" which is a good 75% of her content!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
who are these people that have managed to be completely unaware of period trackers for so long? They’ve been around for 10yrs+ and in the news several times especially recently with the USA situation.

Oh we love you so much Rach, you’re so welcome for our parenting tips! 🤪
This mug is amazing, it’s just lush, it’s so fantastic, it’s every empty positive adjective I know!View attachment 1484624
Shes so deluded. Shes more obsessed with us than we are of her 🤣
You keep this thread going rach, not the other way round 👍

Reactions: 16
When you think about it, what’s good in her life?

Sloshy - constantly pissed up, mopes around all day, can’t make anything other than a roast, cant even do the most basic of DIY, moans about everything and everyone and looks like Gollum

6 kids that she doesn’t like and can’t bare to spend any time with. Betsy now has the life R wishes she had and she’s so jealous of that.

House - she’s constantly decorating and it now looks completely shite. It was lovely when they first rented it and all she’s done is waste thousands of pounds.

Work - does ads on Instagram for stuff she doesn’t even use and people take the piss out of her for. Even they are dwindling to what they used to be.

Has many shops and centres but has some dodgy tax money delays going on that she likely can’t afford to pay and stress of being caught out for skimming off the donations.

Parents - only exists 5% of the time for either being thrown under the bus or wheeled out to the garden centre and lunch when she needs some sympathy for being abandoned age 4.

Siblings - all toxic

Friends - none existent

Constant worry that someone somewhere may find proof that she’s had off with all the PayPal, go fund me and all the other donations she had over the years.

2 exs that see everything she says about the kids and most likely make the reports to SS.

More worry that should it all come tumbling down where we she find a new income. Sloshys likely been sacked and will not be going back to the police. After al her online antincs she’s defiantly not employable by anyone other than maybe porky penguin if she’s lucky.

There isn’t an element of her life I would want. Yeah endless money would be nice, but at the expense of what she’s lost in obtaining a big bank account I’d rather be poor and happy.
Its a house of cards waiting to topple isn’t it !
In one way I do a lot of things Rachael does….
I go away without my kids at least once a month
I buy myself expensive stuff
I like to drink fizzy catpiss
the difference is
kids are 16 and 19
I have an actual job
I just love fizzy cat piss and don’t deny it

The ONLY aspect of her life that I would like is a house by the sea ! Its my dream

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I watch her like I used to watch soaps. They're tit, but you're still interested in watching the drama unfold.
These days I don't really have time for scheduled tv, so I watch the fictional drivel she keeps on delivering to the world instead.
I think some times she forgets that she doesn't HAVE to post any of this tit. Rocketship, you don't HAVE to post your children being horrible to each other, & you don't HAVE tell so many lies on the internet, no one care either way. Sometimes just keeping private things private is the way to go.

Reactions: 27
I watch her like I used to watch soaps. They're tit, but you're still interested in watching the drama unfold.
These days I don't really have time for scheduled tv, so I watch the fictional drivel she keeps on delivering to the world instead.
I think some times she forgets that she doesn't HAVE to post any of this tit. Rocketship, you don't HAVE to post your children being horrible to each other, & you don't HAVE tell so many lies on the internet, no one care either way. Sometimes just keeping private things private is the way to go.
She probably feels like she does have to, because it's what pays her mortgage and bills (apart from the gas and water that Sloshy pays for, unless he's knocked that off now he's jacked in his job). It's how she got her following, which led to her getting and work. If she stopped flogging her family's privacy online, the ads would drop off, people would stop buying crap from her shop, and they'd stop paying her Patreon. Then she'd have to flog all the Gucci to pay the mortgage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Its a house of cards waiting to topple isn’t it !
In one way I do a lot of things Rachael does….
I go away without my kids at least once a month
I buy myself expensive stuff
I like to drink fizzy catpiss
the difference is
kids are 16 and 19
I have an actual job
I just love fizzy cat piss and don’t deny it

The ONLY aspect of her life that I would like is a house by the sea ! Its my dream
Are you me ??? Since my kids have become working adults we can get away now and again with out them. Before that we always went to restaurants or holidays that they wanted to go to. Spent many a year sitting on the low seats in the kids dining areas ! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m just catching up. Wilby withe the bridge on Sunday… thought he was obsessed with bridges the other week and they drove around looking for them…. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.