PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get that woman at all, films and laughs be kind being horrid to L and then posts about being nice.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Just watched the latest stories, Betsy eating with her mouth open🤢 well she is probably only copying her mother.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Oh bleeping come on Ratshit. Shes been posting videos of how lush (bleeping hate that word BTW!) Lula is then along comes bekind with her rotten attitude and its like 'Lula who?' Mother of the bleeping year over there!! And where had Isaac dissappeared to? Did Slosh push him overboard for a laugh and they havent a clue where he is now??? Absolute state of them!!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
And Boooom, The brat turns up and Lula is made to feel tit once again…!!!
I would go ballistic if my girls (who are young adults) spoke to or treated each other in this way…. Why is she so nasty and vindictive to her.? They both grew up with the same story, Theyvwere close… but Rachet is driving that wedge between them. How vile🤬

Sisters, no that’s not sisters that’s vile bullying. The look on Ls face is heartbreaking. head mother of the year just laughs. bleep.

Why is W naked agai..
Just said the same…. she’s vile.!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Is it really a safe idea for them to leave the country alone with all 6 kids? Edie just said she wants to go home with Betsy ☹

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Just watched the latest stories, Betsy eating with her mouth open🤢 well she is probably only copying her mother.
It's like watching a pig eat swill out of a trough.
Absolutely no manners at all.

Reactions: 20
2 things, betsy you are a horrid little bleep and the way she looks at her mum knowing it’s ok to treat her sister like that, vile. Even josh had to get in on the let’s all bully Lula, and is it just me or does anyone else think that rancid has a really unhealthy obsession with bekind?
I think it’s shallow and she just wishes she was young and attractive again.

None of the kids want to be on holiday with them. Fighting to go home with B. Says it all really.

Got to give it to Bekind she’s good with W. Better than his no good parents.

Reactions: 23
2 things, betsy you are a horrid little bleep and the way she looks at her mum knowing it’s ok to treat her sister like that, vile. Even josh had to get in on the let’s all bully Lula, and is it just me or does anyone else think that rancid has a really unhealthy obsession with bekind?
That was awful watching how they were with L. Horrible bleeping people they are. Not a nice word to say about her 🤬 She genuinely looked heartbroken in some of the video the way she was being spoken too and laughed at. I agree with your unhealthy obsession comment too, not sure if it’s the ‘I wish I was Betsy’ type obsession or something else but it’s just weird. They’re just horrible parents, I wouldn’t even stretch so far as to call them parents though.

Reactions: 27
Is it really a safe idea for them to leave the country alone with all 6 kids? Edie just said she wants to go home with Betsy ☹
I would be HEARTBROKEN if my child (who I don’t have 😂) wanted to go home early rather than spend time on holiday with me

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Sisters, no that’s not sisters that’s vile bullying. The look on Ls face is heartbreaking. head mother of the year just laughs. bleep.

Why is W naked again..
Where's Wibble's change of clothes sloshy carries in his oh so handy manbag?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I would be HEARTBROKEN if my child (who I don’t have 😂) wanted to go home early rather than spend time on holiday with me
Yeah it’s grim. Though not surprising, Edie’s probably climbing the walls with being Wibble’s primary carer.

To be fair to Betsy, she’s unbiasedly unimpressed, it’s not just specific to Lula. Look at the look she shot her Rachael when Josh was clearly boring her to death 😂😂.

8645EFC8-596A-4BB7-88F7-61B8001D0ECB.jpeg

Reactions: 11

Why is W naked again..

the messiah is naked again as it is the start of the “oh he won’t keep cloths on cause of sensory issues” to add to her autism bingo card…she is checking off the “signs/symptoms” like it is a treasure hunt 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Poor L! Be kind is a jumped up little bleep I’m not sure who she thinks she is! She will last 48 hours in London and definitely reign in her attitude I’d love to have a chat with her

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Best thing to happen to Lulu is to be removed from that bullying environment, heartbreaking

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.