PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do these people blatantly lie when it's quite easy for someone to check up on 🤦‍♀️ absolute con artists the lot of them

Imagine if she caught rachet and slosh in the background of her stories having a barny 🤣🤣
To be fair the ‘certificate’ says psychotherapy not psychology - not sure which register was checked…?

Reactions: 3
I feel like L has always been bottom of R's pile as she looks so much like Waynbo and Rach will hate that. Now she's getting older and she's experimenting with hair and make up and also morphing into B kind thanks to the bunch of mean girls R will start to pay her a bit more attention. Especially if B kind does go off travelling, Rach will need another mini me.

I also feel like she's ramping up the "he's so aggressive/he kicked the tit out of me/he bit me/he attacked Josh" so that she can start laying the foundations for the "oh he's too big now for us to look after, he needs to go to a residential school as we cant manage him on our own" I've said this since she started with the whole autism thing and I'll be honest I really don't think he's autistic. I think he's been developmentally neglected by both R and J for his whole life, he's never been given any clear boundaries or interacted with or educated in anyway. He came on leaps and bounds once he started going to childminder lucy. From what I gather on here autism doesn't just come and go as it pleases and is a complete battle. For example if someone is diagnosed as none verbal they don't just start talking weeks later after finally being taught a few words by someone surely?
I don't know too much about the ins and outs but thats probably why she paid for a diagnosis...so she could get what she wanted. I mean, u don't pay for something to not recieve what u want do you?? Thats why she hasn't been pushing Lula's either.
If it was true then she could help many people with dealing with a toddler and a teenager with needs but she doesn't (I know she doesn't like helping others but you know!)

Reactions: 17
@Wotsit I found myself nodding all the way through your post. And yes @Dorothy-redshoes I imagine that's why she paid for Wilbert's L3A diagnosis.
She infuriates me so much. Josh does to, but sometimes, like today, they just make me so sad for those kids and the lives that they've ruined in pursuit of the perfect 'Patchwork family'
Selfish, abusive fuckers 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Thank you for that - I wonder why she’s not on there?
The National Board for Modern Psychotherapy is based in Plymouth. I couldn't even find a location for Georgia let alone an address, I assumed she was in Torbay.
I had hypnotherapy last year from a properly qualified and registered hypnotherapist, who successfully treated me in one session. Hypnotherapy shouldn't be a money making scam and Rachel should be making it clear that these 'trauma courses' are being run by someone who quite possibly has no qualifications at all.

How many years has Rachel been having sessions with Georgia, at £60 a session?
DF1BDCC0-4655-4AAD-A5C6-F6F325E647B8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The National Board for Modern Psychotherapy is based in Plymouth. I couldn't even find a location for Georgia let alone an address, I assumed she was in Torbay.
I had hypnotherapy last year from a properly qualified and registered hypnotherapist, who successfully treated me in one session. Hypnotherapy shouldn't be a money making scam and Rachel should be making it clear that these 'trauma courses' are being run by someone who quite possibly has no qualifications at all.

How many years has Rachel been having sessions with Georgia, at £60 a session?
View attachment 1468439
I checked both sites too, both had one member only named Georgia and neither were her.

Reactions: 8
W is definitely developmentally delayed because of those two. I think Lula has severe self esteem and anxiety issues, can you blame her with the way her mother and sister treat her. I’m no professional but a close family member works with children and they have repeatedly said to me that you can’t turn symptoms on and off when it suits. The majority of W’s meltdowns are the result of him being overtired. My friends son is autistic and she wouldn’t be able to get a life jacket on him, he wouldn’t cope with being at a busy wedding reception, being left with random strangers constantly, etc I could go on. But with W it always seems to be after these events, when he’s knackered. I’m not for one minute putting all autistic kids under the one umbrella btw, I’m just trying to make a comparison as she’s full of tit. it annoys me how she is trying to put labels on the two kids when she should be putting herself and josh last and putting a bit more effort into helping those kids, but we all know that’s not going to happen. Oh and Rach, tablets aren’t substitutes for parents, screen addiction can cause meltdowns too.

Reactions: 32
Change of subject but the shoes her and leeann are wearing are around £115, relatable as usual.
I also spotted she had similar to these (might be fakes but regardless) on in a video a week or two ago.
0C3394D2-B9FB-4E5D-81CC-49DC3AF13F75.jpeg

You can’t go on about helping vulnerable women, taking a huge duck off salary then begging for £100 mattress.

She chose this path so it’s on her to fund this stuff. She’s such a scumbag.

I was listening to a podcast about charities etc and how we’re always asked to donate to charities who’s CEOs earn £six figures and how we should donate to local charities that are non profit, or that are run by volunteers. I donate monthly to different charities or random acts of kindness and hearing that it’s so true. I will now be looking to only donate to those types of causes and not her type of scam!!

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I also spotted she had similar to these (might be fakes but regardless) on in a video a week or two ago.
View attachment 1468534
You can’t go on about helping vulnerable women, taking a huge duck off salary then begging for £100 mattress.

I was listening to a podcast about charities etc and how we’re always asked to donate to charities who’s CEOs earn £six figures and how we should donate to local charities that are non profit, or that are run by volunteers. I donate monthly to different charities or random acts of kindness and hearing that it’s so true. I will now be looking to only donate to those types of causes and not her type of scam!!
Did she not ask for Amazon vouchers or have a wish list as you can get a mattress from Amazon even cheaper than 100 quid. She is vile

Reactions: 19
W is definitely developmentally delayed because of those two. I think Lula has severe self esteem and anxiety issues, can you blame her with the way her mother and sister treat her. I’m no professional but a close family member works with children and they have repeatedly said to me that you can’t turn symptoms on and off when it suits. The majority of W’s meltdowns are the result of him being overtired. My friends son is autistic and she wouldn’t be able to get a life jacket on him, he wouldn’t cope with being at a busy wedding reception, being left with random strangers constantly, etc I could go on. But with W it always seems to be after these events, when he’s knackered. I’m not for one minute putting all autistic kids under the one umbrella btw, I’m just trying to make a comparison as she’s full of tit. it annoys me how she is trying to put labels on the two kids when she should be putting herself and josh last and putting a bit more effort into helping those kids, but we all know that’s not going to happen. Oh and Rach, tablets aren’t substitutes for parents, screen addiction can cause meltdowns too.
She likes to push that he's "level 3 autistic", and tries to show things that she thinks prove it. But actually, she cried that he was non-verbal (he wasn't, he could clearly say a few words at the time) and then a few weeks later (after some interaction with someone who wasn't too busy loving their wimpy husband the hardest ever) his vocabulary started expanding quickly. She made out that he was obsessed with lining things up and road signs, and got some hun to send her freebie play signs for him, which we never see any more. She has talked a lot about him being so violent when he doesn't get what he wants, how he is always kicking, scratching, pulling hair etc, yet bar one small scratch on Joyce's face (which appeared the day after he'd been allowed out birdwatching, so could easily have been from a hedge or twig 🤷) and the supposed bite mark that was miraculously healed in days, she hasn't actually shown any evidence of this. She claimed that he scratches his own skin so hard that he's constantly got deep, bleeding, infected wounds all over him, yet shows him in the bath or in his nappy with no visible marks on him.

The entire thing is absolute bullshit. She was casting around for an excuse for his behaviour (which is most likely down to poor parenting, no boundaries and a poor diet) and settled on autism. He may have additional needs, I don't have any experience so I don't know, but even if he does, he has been badly failed by being ignored unless it's through the phone to exploit him for cash, being palmed off to any passing waif and stray to look after him all the time, no routine, she weaned him on doughnuts, biscuits, cake, crisps and Gangsta Granny's brownies and kept feeding him purée long after he could and should have been on proper food, now he has a poor diet and is addicted to junk, because that's all he's been fed.

I firmly believe that the majority of his issues come down to the useless pair of cunts that call themselves his parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
View attachment 1468534

I wouldn't even get so mad about it if she actually dipped into her own pocket every so often, or even asked her followers to match her own donation. But she doesn't. None of the patchwork girls do!
She could do a £100 school uniform donation then ask her followers to match it, she could donate a tesco food shop to the centre or drop it to 5 local families, she could do a bulk load of sanitary products and again, ask her followers to match it.
Her amazon wishlist was full of over priced toys and electronics instead of being full of practical items.
She could even donate £1000 towards funding adequate resources towards proper organisations regarding dv.... but she doesn't!!! Theres so much her platform can do but instead all it shows is her buying over priced tit for herself, boasting about how amazing her and her sap of a husband are or slagging her kids or ex partners off 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 35
View attachment 1468534

660 quid!!! I’d be scared to walk in them!

I know a woman that helps local kids, she’s not a charity, just a bloody amazing person. If her husband or friends were to give her gucci gifts for her birthday she would crack up. She‘d tell them to spend the money getting kids some hot meals, clothes etc instead. I always give her my kids clothes or toys that they’ve outgrown as I know they will go to good use. That’s the difference with R, suckers have to fund her lifestyle and provide items that she could pay for no problem, fame and designer clothes are higher up her list of priorities than abused women.

Reactions: 24
View attachment 1468534

It's so true. I did some summer work for a very well known charity while i was a student. It was the best hourly rate I'd ever earned. The CFO had a LOVELY car & there were 3 brand new company cars sat in the carpark that didn't move for the whole 8 weeks I was there.
At the same time, I was opening mail from elderly people who were sending in cheques for 10 pounds.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I wouldn't even get so mad about it if she actually dipped into her own pocket every so often, or even asked her followers to match her own donation. But she doesn't. None of the patchwork girls do!
She could do a £100 school uniform donation then ask her followers to match it, she could donate a tesco food shop to the centre or drop it to 5 local families, she could do a bulk load of sanitary products and again, ask her followers to match it.
Her amazon wishlist was full of over priced toys and electronics instead of being full of practical items.
She could even donate £1000 towards funding adequate resources towards proper organisations regarding dv.... but she doesn't!!! Theres so much her platform can do but instead all it shows is her buying over priced tit for herself, boasting about how amazing her and her sap of a husband are or slagging her kids or ex partners off 🤦‍♀️
Exactly!! She chose to start this path she’s on with patchwork woman’s tit show so why are her followers now the ones forking out. Even people who do crowd funding (or whatever it’s called!) by doing sky dives etc and asking for donations, she could even had done that but no instead it’s all shady and she’s from what we’ve all seen in the past year probably spent well over £20k on shoes, clothes, bags, sunglasses, nights away. I can’t stand her and her enablers!!

Reactions: 23
Sloshy has been roped in to advertise the tit store too.
Well he has to earn his keep now he's on a "career break" doesn't he? Unfortunately his attempts at taking off as an influencer haven't got him any sponsorship deals, so he's reduced to having to flog his wife's tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well he has to earn his keep now he's on a "career break" doesn't he? Unfortunately his attempts at taking off as an influencer haven't got him any sponsorship deals, so he's reduced to having to flog his wife's tat.
Won't be long before he's signed up to her management 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.