PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If her bestie booked last minute it’s shown that the other influencer that’s there is lying because she claimed to have been given a cancellation and that it was too late to fill it (this was on Saturday) plus she’d literally come back from an all inclusive last week and yes I did message to complain. So as not to derail, reading the comments about the girl who carried out the trauma training, she appears to be a friend of Charlie, the one with the tits and bum 🙄
Not necessarily it depends what the families needed. The other influencer (guess you're talking about Ash and Chels) might of needed a 3 bed for their family and Rach's bestie might of needed a 2 bed 🤷‍♀️
Also, I call bullsht... It wasn't last minute with the discount code which is probably around £100 off a £1000 holiday. Fck that... No one thinks "woohoo I'm saving £100 I'm getting my holiday for £900 let's go!" as if!

Reactions: 18
Shame on Trevi to still be using that vile bleep as a patron. Don't they even see what we see when she is constantly ripping apart the boys mum? The ceo looks like she's been dragged from a boozy lunch, the hare and hounds brigade.
No Emily - the one who runs the women's centre 👀

Reactions: 21
I did a quick check on the ladram bay website and they have one pod and one glamping tent left for next week but the week beginning the 15th August there are at least 33 lodges/caravans left, based on a family of four! 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The video of Lulu with the donkey was really sweet. I watched it thinking it would be lovely if they could encourage her to get some work experience in a vets or animal shelter. I think she could do really well and give her something to focus on.

Very next footage is of Lulu (her 13 year old) backside in tight leggings and her putting 'I made that'. In Rachets mind so long as her daughters are pretty and sexy then she is proud of them. Both Lulu and Edie are far too sexualized at too young an age. Be proud of their brains, be proud of their humour, their kindness not how they look in a pair of leggings.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Wilby - “ducks”
R -
Jubai _
Wilby- “ducks. ducks”
R -
Jubai -
Wilby “ducks, ducks, quack quack”
R -
Jubai -
Wilby - “quack quack, quack quack”
Jubai (finally) - “quack quack”
Wilby - “quack quack. Ducks. Quack quack”
R -
Jubai -

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Oh give it up woman. There’s nothing aggressive about that little boy! Stop demonising him.
She wants to come to my house.. My son has taken a liking to the name Alan. For days he’s just been calling out Alan repeatedly. Not mentioning the epic meltdowns we’ve been having as he’s starting secondary school September. I’d much prefer a W excitedly shouting Duck.
It doesn’t get any easier. I’m hoping W is awful as he gets older. That’ll teach her for lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She wants to come to my house.. My son has taken a liking to the name Alan. For days he’s just been calling out Alan repeatedly. Not mentioning the epic meltdowns we’ve been having as he’s starting secondary school September. I’d much prefer a W excitedly shouting Duck.
It doesn’t get any easier. I’m hoping W is awful as he gets older. That’ll teach her for lying.
Mines been calling me Linda for weeks (definitely not my name), whilst also having endless epic meltdowns and complete resistance to anything due to secondary school transition. I absolutely feel your pain 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The video of Lulu with the donkey was really sweet. I watched it thinking it would be lovely if they could encourage her to get some work experience in a vets or animal shelter. I think she could do really well and give her something to focus on.

Very next footage is of Lulu (her 13 year old) backside in tight leggings and her putting 'I made that'. In Rachets mind so long as her daughters are pretty and sexy then she is proud of them. Both Lulu and Edie are far too sexualized at too young an age. Be proud of their brains, be proud of their humour, their kindness not how they look in a pair of leggings.
I was really taken aback by that story, my daughter is a similar age and it made me feel sick how she is posting that kind of content of her own child.
Safeguarding? Never heard of her.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Mines been calling me Linda for weeks (definitely not my name), whilst also having endless epic meltdowns and complete resistance to anything due to secondary school transition. I absolutely feel your pain 🤦‍♀️
Oh it’s hard isn’t it. He had a epic one yesterday, run away etc. One good thing come from it and he decide to start taking his medication again. As he recognised it was normal behaviour when he finally calmed down.
It’s mad what they say isn’t it. What’s even madder is I just ignore it until someone else brings it to my attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh give it up woman. There’s nothing aggressive about that little boy! Stop demonising him.
Worth noting. All these terms she’s using about Wibble, the way she’s painting his character with things like ‘kicked the tit out of me,’ ‘attacked Josh in a queue,’ ‘aggressive,’ speaking etc etc, It just makes me wonder what exaggerations she used to tell the girls and courts about Waynbo. It’s clearly language she’s comfortable using to create a certain type of persona. You’ve got to be some shade of bleeping awful to say it about your own child, god knows what she says about other people.

• Sad
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.