PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She made this.
Of course she did, all on her own, because she's so amazin.
The child has a father, & I'd be really interested to hear his side of the story.
I'm sure it would be quite different to Rancid's 🙄.
She reminds me of Trump and his creepy, incestuous comments about Ivanka.
Notice how L is suddenly the favourite when Bekind isn't around?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Wonder why Bekind hasn’t been on Rachets stories much I’m hoping she’s wising to her mothers antics using her to get money from her job at the “store” then fucks off travelling ans never moves home with them two losers

Reactions: 14
I find it really sad with L. She's always been portrayed as the sensitive and quieter one. She loved her animals and spending time with R's mum. Now it seems she's becoming a mini BeKind. I know kids grow up, but they don't have to become grown-up in the way R seems to be pushing them.
It seems they're only worth, for R, is in long blonde hair and designer clothes.
It's sad really and says a hell of a lot about R. I'm a mum of 2 teenage girls and they have worth and interest way beyond how they look. She honestly never fails to sink lower.

Reactions: 28
The story with L and the donkey was so sad. L had a genuine interest and care for the donkey and then R said “you haven’t been interested in animals for ages”, completely belittling her.
It is comments like that that just prove that L has had to grow up quickly and beyond her means to even be heard in that house

• Sad
Reactions: 41
She made this.
Of course she did, all on her own, because she's so amazin.
The child has a father, & I'd be really interested to hear his side of the story.
I'm sure it would be quite different to Rancid's 🙄.
She has to be responsible for everything around her, even her daughters "good looks". The sense of ownership over all around her is scary. She's completely shallow, all she cares about is how they look, nothing about academic achievement or their personality.

Reactions: 34
The story with L and the donkey was so sad. L had a genuine interest and care for the donkey and then R said “you haven’t been interested in animals for ages”, completely belittling her.
It is comments like that that just prove that L has had to grow up quickly and beyond her means to even be heard in that house
I don’t understand how she’s so against all of her kids, Lula was spending time with the donkey and asked a genuine question… and all she did as her mother was take the piss… nasty, just vile.!
But also wobbler with the ducks, It was an excited toddler saying Duck, Nothing aggressive about it… just a few words of encouragement wouldve been a start, Well done or clever boy… no, just a caption saying aggressive… god I dislike her🤬🤬

Reactions: 30
What in the actual duck is she going on about, aggressive use of the word duck? It’s a wee boy getting excited at seeing some animals, what the hell is wrong with her, there’s nothing aggressive about what W is saying or doing!
Exactly this…🤨 I’ve noticed the majority of her posts/comments with little Wilby don’t seem to have any love or fondness attached, so sad. She’s totally detached herself from him, so anything he says or does is negative to her. She should be his biggest cheerleader not number 1 critic and trigger 🤨
Dreadful and despicable mum…sad to see when he’s really coming on leaps and bounds in all areas 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 31
If you think that was aggressive, you need to get yourself to parenting classes ASAP. Us Tattle trolls know your kid better than you do and we can see he was excited, not aggressive. Absolute plank!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What utter bollocks. Who makes this tit up? Where do they pull the figures from? It's a joke.
83 is a prime number. So I hope they've thought these numbers through (ie; if the respondants felt 83% happier, there must have been exactly 100 attendees...or the 4 respondants say 'yes, I feel 83% better now, I'll be on my way. Thanks'. Creative rounding? Or just numbers plucked from the sky? I think we can assume the latter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Exactly this…🤨 I’ve noticed the majority of her posts/comments with little Wilby don’t seem to have any love or fondness attached, so sad. She’s totally detached herself from him, so anything he says or does is negative to her. She should be his biggest cheerleader not number 1 critic and trigger 🤨
Dreadful and despicable mum…sad to see when he’s really coming on leaps and bounds in all areas 😔
The poor kid can't fart without Racket taking it as a severe personal attack on her. No wonder he doesn't seem to like her that much. Obviously he won't know what she's put on her Instagram stories, but she's shown herself huffing, eye-rolling and going "oh god, he's going to kick off now" etc in front of him. Kids pick up on that kind of stuff from a very young age, he will know that she's not comfortable and will reflect that back.

Reactions: 31
Aggressive 🙄
Boys are LOUD. He was excited and loving the ducks. Why was W not on the boat again with the others? He totally enjoyed that.

Reactions: 22
I honestly eye roll myself into another dimension whenever she tries to push the narrative of Wilby being aggressive or slagging him off in general.
He is a 2 year old little boy who is trying to communicate in any way he can.
If they’re struggling with him now, they won’t cope when he’s older. My boy was the same as wilby at that age. He’s 9 now and his meltdowns are something to behold. Chuck in possible ADHD in to the mix and life is LOUD in my house!
I cannot stand the way she talks about him. Autism is already stigmatised. She’s making it bleeping worse!

Reactions: 25
Wonder why Bekind hasn’t been on Rachets stories much I’m hoping she’s wising to her mothers antics using her to get money from her job at the “store” then fucks off travelling ans never moves home with them two losers
She's been left at home to run the shop.

Reactions: 7
Forgot to post this yesterday, when she travels everywhere with a huge V pillow behind her in the passenger seat. Not exactly safe with the seat belt and airbags.
0E34C0F8-E062-49D4-AE51-85ECC4BFC427.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She's been left at home to run the shop.
She reminds me of one of those mums that would make comments under her breath about a kid who was having a meltdown or moment In a shop.
5 or 10 years ago She definitely wouldn’t be one of those that would go over and offer support to the mother. Think that’s why she’s so tit now, thinking hers was going to be the “perfect” patchwork family… well look here now Rachet….Not a single bone of love in her body for any of those kids under her roof

Reactions: 23
I think she needs to rewatch her 'Wilby part 1' sobfest she did only 39 weeks ago. Where she was saying he may never be verbal and how she just wanted to live in his beautiful bubble. Now here he is thriving and shouting the word duck. I think hes doing great. I also had a look at her 'Wilby Woo' highlight. I couldn't watch it all, what the actual duck 🤦🏻‍♀️ its just her being totally inadequate and to make matters worse trying to film it instead of dealing with him! Shes making herself look an absolute tool. Theres nothing wrong with Wilby, it's her that can't deal with a toddler. Yes I don't doubt he does have some needs that some toddlers don't but I bet there's some parents out there that would give anything to see their child make any progress at all. She needs to start praising him and being his biggest cheerleader. She really can't shake the victim mentality can she, even when it comes to her own 2 yo!

Reactions: 35
She really hates her children doesn’t she?
Raq, they’re the reason you can afford to buy all that tat you dumb witch. They won’t be raking the money in forever 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Note the AirTag on Knobby knobjocks keys 🙄 Is that in case he falls penis first into any women whilst he’s out 😂 As my mum always said “you lose them how you get them” and my grandma used to say “A mistress doesn’t make a very good wife” 😂
She’s probably got one of them on the end of his penis too, just incase.. not his balls though.. she knows exactly where they are! - firmly in her pocket!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I find it really sad with L. She's always been portrayed as the sensitive and quieter one. She loved her animals and spending time with R's mum. Now it seems she's becoming a mini BeKind. I know kids grow up, but they don't have to become grown-up in the way R seems to be pushing them.
It seems they're only worth, for R, is in long blonde hair and designer clothes.
It's sad really and says a hell of a lot about R. I'm a mum of 2 teenage girls and they have worth and interest way beyond how they look. She honestly never fails to sink lower.
I feel like L has always been bottom of R's pile as she looks so much like Waynbo and Rach will hate that. Now she's getting older and she's experimenting with hair and make up and also morphing into B kind thanks to the bunch of mean girls R will start to pay her a bit more attention. Especially if B kind does go off travelling, Rach will need another mini me.

I also feel like she's ramping up the "he's so aggressive/he kicked the tit out of me/he bit me/he attacked Josh" so that she can start laying the foundations for the "oh he's too big now for us to look after, he needs to go to a residential school as we cant manage him on our own" I've said this since she started with the whole autism thing and I'll be honest I really don't think he's autistic. I think he's been developmentally neglected by both R and J for his whole life, he's never been given any clear boundaries or interacted with or educated in anyway. He came on leaps and bounds once he started going to childminder lucy. From what I gather on here autism doesn't just come and go as it pleases and is a complete battle. For example if someone is diagnosed as none verbal they don't just start talking weeks later after finally being taught a few words by someone surely?

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.