PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If wobble was having a meltdown there would be no distracting. I've had 16 years of meltdowns and absolutely nothing will distract him from a ne

Reactions: 19
just caught up on all the thread and I am deceased at this 💀

i mean there are many issues with that bathroom and I am no kirstie allsopp but it is a small space, they haven’t even tried to make it brighter or bigger?
They are having new windows, she mentioned it a few weeks back.
Clear glass this time, not obscured glass.
She also said at the time that she would be flashing her tiny A cups to the neighbours, when they get new windows.
She's a filthy bleeping bleep, but maybe her daughters don't want to expose themselves to the neighbours when they have a bath or shower.
Although the bathroom is so hideous, I think only Rancid, Joyce and weeble will be using it.
Although the others might use the bidet hose for a water fight 🙄.

Reactions: 20
She's literally made money from putting "wow" on a sweatshirt and flogging it, and now it's patronising? 🤷
Was just going to say the same thing. How on earth can it now be such a patronising word, yet it was sewn onto clothes and so important not long ago 🙄

Reactions: 18
I did a before and after photo last week (and posted on my Fb page) as I had a wedding to go to and for the first time and I had my make up done professionally 😊 and wanted to thank the MUA for the glow up ( I didn’t mention I had given her a tip too though 🙄)
I spend most of my time with out make up so it was definitely a lovely treat and I felt very glam 🤩
I’m nearly 10 years older than Rachet and I’ve not had any work done on my face and my before photo was 100 times better than this 🥴

He’s got that 1980’s catalog pose down to a T..
he’s such a twit 😝looks bored out of his mind.. why does he not get down to W level and interact with him and the the water pipe.. obvs doesn't want his designer clothes to get wet…🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I did a before and after photo last week (and posted on my Fb page) as I had a wedding to go to and for the first time and I had my make up done professionally 😊 and wanted to thank the MUA for the glow up ( I didn’t mention I had given her a tip too though 🙄)
I spend most of my time with out make up so it was definitely a lovely treat and I felt very glam 🤩
I’m nearly 10 years older than Rachet and I’ve not had any work done on my face and my before photo was 100 times better than this 🥴

he’s such a twit 😝looks bored out of his mind.. why does he not get down to W level and interact with him and the the water pipe.. obvs doesn't want his designer clothes to get wet…🙄
She just looks dirty, like she needs a good scrub 🤣
Eta.. how many lines did she have before this photo, her pupils are like piss holes in the snow 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Oh my god he just looks camper by the day! I've got some seriously gay mates who still don't give off as camp vibes as old Sloshy!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

It's like the nose and bottom lip are sulking with each other. Facing different directions ⬅➡

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If wobble was having a meltdown there would be no distracting. I've had 16 years of meltdowns and absolutely nothing will distract him from a ne
Come here to say this, if I try to distract said meltdown it gets a million times worse.

Reactions: 12
You do look lush Joyce 💋💋💋.
If my husband ponced around like this twit, posing in front of the mirror and taking selfies, I would be seriously concerned about his mental health 😬.
If my husband done that pre going out I would change into my jammies and say duck that I am staying in you twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
You do look lush Joyce 💋💋💋.
If my husband ponced around like this twit, posing in front of the mirror and taking selfies, I would be seriously concerned about his mental health 😬.
Being the partner of an ex service man from the engineers myself, it really does baffle me how he survived even a week in the army 🤦‍♀️ my partner would rip the tit out of josh if he ever came across him, never mind those hideous shoes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.