PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been to Totnes this morning, and don't these lampshades look familiar?
The shop that she directly copied (famous rebels) looks absolutely awful and not sure what they actually sell, the window display looks the same as the patchwork shitshow, the artist obviously had a job lot of mannequin legs to get rid of.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I've been to Totnes this morning, and don't these lampshades look familiar?
The shop that she directly copied (famous rebels) looks absolutely awful and not sure what they actually sell, the window display looks the same as the patchwork shitshow, the artist obviously had a job lot of mannequin legs to get rid of.
It's a "Totnes" kind of shop though, isn't it? Not a Winner Street, Paignton type of shop. I bloody love Totnes, it's been tainted by Rancid and Arsetroid seeming to spend so much time there.

Reactions: 11
It's a "Totnes" kind of shop though, isn't it? Not a Winner Street, Paignton type of shop. I bloody love Totnes, it's been tainted by Rancid and Arsetroid seeming to spend so much time there.
Yes I was there first thing this morning, in the hope that I wouldn't see Ratchet, Gastrid or anyone else. Also to avoid most of the grockels too.

Sloshy has started advertising but forgot to mark it as an ad!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes I was there first thing this morning, in the hope that I wouldn't see Ratchet, Gastrid or anyone else. Also to avoid most of the grockels too.

Sloshy has started advertising but forgot to mark it as an ad!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You know what’s been bugging me ?? Sloshua fav bands. So basic and he said blur and oasis!! If iou know you know !!

I am just chuffed cause rare footage of oasis in Loch Lomond 96 appeared on Twitter and you can see ma heid !!

Mmmm what was the last gig you were at slosh ??

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Wouldn’t know I wasn’t born in 1952, but a slap round my leg when I was that age was enough to warn me not to do something again
Corporal punishment (which is what smacking kids is,) is illegal in Scotland & Wales. Unfortunately it’s not illegal in England and Northern Ireland (in the home,) because the ruling political parties have been complacent about Children’s rights. However, outside the home, it’s would be a bit problematic.

(Im just saying in case you feel the need to start slap a kid that it’s probably best not to.)

Reactions: 21
Gosh she’s insufferable!! I certainly would not book there now knowing the likes of her are staying there.

Wibble drowning her AirPods (yes we know you have (stolen) money). Validating Edies insult to Lula by posting it for more ppl to know about it and throwing both her daughters under the bus basically. And again Wilby and his inconvenient need for routine and parenting.

Reactions: 13
Talk about being desperate. They must have missed the bad bits and love the tit review.
84EAABD9-0789-462F-9761-54AE7FF5332C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Corporal punishment (which is what smacking kids is,) is illegal in Scotland & Wales. Unfortunately it’s not illegal in England and Northern Ireland (in the home,) because the ruling political parties have been complacent about Children’s rights. However, outside the home, it’s would be a bit problematic.

(Im just saying in case you feel the need to start slap a kid that it’s probably best not to.)
Lol… Thanks for the heads up by my kids are now adults…. Unless I get the urge to go for the infants that ride up my driveway 10 times a day😂

• Haha
You know what’s been bugging me ?? Sloshua fav bands. So basic and he said blur and oasis!! If iou know you know !!

I am just chuffed cause rare footage of oasis in Loch Lomond 96 appeared on Twitter and you can see ma heid !!

Mmmm what was the last gig you were at slosh ??
Ah! I’ll need to have a nosey at that, I was there on the Sunday I think, ocean colour scene and black grape were on that night. Geez I was 16 then, seems like a lifetime ago 😂

Patronizing wow! No just a kid saying wow.
Every time I think she can’t get any lower when it comes to that kid, she outdoes herself. Patronising FFS, leave the kid alone!

I’m sorry that child duznt have any level of autism. He’s just a child that hates being told the word no.!!!
Why doesn’t she put him in the pushchair, They we’re right near water… that could’ve easily been someone else’s fault if he had fallen in🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 24
What in the Karen Matthew’s was that review of ladram bay?!? 😳
Omg that made me spit out my fizzy cats piss 😂😂👍👍

Talk about being desperate. They must have missed the bad bits and love the tit review.
View attachment 1477716
Worst review ever and see she left out the clip of her meltdown on the boat !!

I think at this point they would go to prison for a week if it was a gifted trip/ad/in partnership with ?!!

Someone needs to buy Rancid a thesaurus.. She clearly doesn’t know what patronising means.

Why is W going to hold hands ? He’s been running free since he’s been able to walk.

Reactions: 22
You give him the choice, hold hands or in the buggy, if he won’t then put him in the buggy. Empty threats get you nowhere. Maybe try and sound a little bit more interested when he talks and then he’ll probably improve even further. Oh, and don’t take the piss out of Josh’s distractions because if you did that he might not “kick the tit out of you”.
Lastly, were you not concerned that he changed vehicle on a moving merry-go-round 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.